Zoom

Zoom Fan Reviews (29)

• I Wanted to be on it!

Various new ep (04)
  • the japanese girl

she did something with her elbows at the introduction of the show, that i usually do from time to time, she 'swinged' her elbows together. i loved the show zoom in the 70's, i got cards from them, i wish i would have saved them. i think another girl was laurie, long dark blonde hair, glasses, 12 to 14. at the last episode was a short girl, 9 or 10 years old, light blonde hair, she highlighted her name by dotting the 'i's'. i wounder how they are doing now. thanks, lp.
  • i loved it

best show ever. miss it so much. bring it back pbs kids go!. Please? Pretty Please? I'm begging you. Please?
    John Kane did this.
  • Awesome!!!!!

I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!. I loved Zoom so much, i can't decide between Zoom or Sponk!.
  • This is not a likable show.

If this series has ended then why do they still play episodes of it on PBS?. So this has to be the worst reality show in the history of PBS (No Offense). Usually a reality show has a little bit on a storyline but this does not and thats why this show is poorly made. I'm sorry to say that I get bored to easily when I watch this show because I try to watch this show for 1 minuets but then I get bored and I change the channel. When they created this show they missed something. If I watch this show again for another minuet I'm going to get a migraine. So I give this show 0 out of 5 stars. I give this show two thumbs down. On a scale of 1 to 100 I rate this show 1.
  • I can't choose between the 70s and the 21st century.

The only series that I can remember is the 21st century's. But I sure would love to see what it was back then in the 70s. Every episode, there are seven zoomers, and they perform lots of activities like games, plays, poems, science experiments, and lots more, all of them from viewers all around the country. But I felt quite unusual about that strange language called "Ubbi-Dubbi". It seemed to feel like a tongue-twister for sure. But comparing to the 70s series, there were always different zoomers every season. In the 21st century, few of the zoomers still moved on to the next.
  • No other show like this one.

This show was a about a group of kids that change over the years. Making jokes, showing plays, making games, showing snacks you can make and enjoy at school. I liked the early seasons better than the later season because the people were a little bit more mature. I love the theme song to this show after all those times of watching it when i was a little bit younger i still can't forget about this show and why would i. It let kids all around the world enjoy what they felt which is having fun no matter where your at.
  • A decent show.

I really liked this show when I was younger. I liked the projects that they showed you. I tried to do one of the projects from the show. Since the show is cancled, It is not as fun as it was back then. I still think about this show sometimes. I remember catching this show alot on PBS. The show has its own website which is cool. I go to the page sometimes. This is one of the great PBS shows out there. Like I said, It is not as fun anymore as It was when I was younger but I would watch it again.
  • This show is a very educational show that makes children use their mind and think. Recently taken off, this show explored science drama,community service, and just pure fun. I watched this show alot until it was taken off and last aired on April 1 2005.

This show took six regular children every season and they hosted this show. Even for parents and children, this show would capture information and imagination through use of 'fanny-dooly" (a segment in which a character would a girl loved something but disliked something of the very same nature".Zoom sci was also a segment in which an experiment, sent in from another child, was executed and other children were encouraged to do science experiments, nurturing their mind.Another segment called 'cafe zoom' was a cooking part of the show where the hosts would make a simple snack that a viewer sent a recipe in for.this show has other good segments where user sent in material would be used. I personally like this show alot as it is very educational and interesting thing. It is a PBS show so you can be sure that it is kids appropriate and safe for everyone in your family to watch it.
  • man i love that show i learned soooooooooooo much and it over am so sad you no wats funny i alwasys wanted to be on it lol is any bodyelse with me

man i love that show i learned soooooooooooo much and it over am so sad you no wats funny i alwasys wanted to be on it lol is any bodyelse with me l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o
  • Fun

It is good but not great. Make things at home and do fun things, just watching them is good but I wish that they would show more cool or exicting things like outdoor activites, and things you can do with your self and zero things with it. I am not saying this showis bad they just need more varitey, I used to watch this show every day now that I look back, it was good that they had kids do something besides being lazy watching tv. I am sure anyone could back me up here, good show it lasted for a long time!
  • a show with cool ways to keep kids entertain!

this show is smashing good fun for kids! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! kids can learn how to do all sorts of stuff - lik co ok in & they do science stuff(my personal fav ) and they hav lil skits that r preety good if i do say so my self! nd then theirs lil quirky parts in it that r just thier for fun ! its a great show to entertain and to educate children ! Go Zoom !
  • Used to watch as a kid!

I used to watch this show as a kid when
    I was growing up in Fla and that when there
    Was a time that I was innocent and also everybody was
    Carefree. Missed the show and wished that it was ran on
    Shows like that was running on the Noggin Channel for a
    New Generation to see!
  • ZOOM is back from 1970's, but the show arery ended again! Zoom is like a reality show when they play games they are really playing them, when their are make some thing they are really making them! What zoom every day on pbskids!

ZOOM is a great tv show.They taped 8 season in 70's, and in 90's zoom taped 7 season.Is back but is alredy ended again!
    Caroline,Zoe and Shing ying was the 3 stars on the 90's show on zoom.On 70's show Bernadette, Caroline,Carolyn and another zoom girl was the stars on zoom!but the show is aredy done please come back!! Now watch FETCH!
  • Zoom is a PBS show that was host by kids for kids. That began in the 1970's (1972-1979) and ressurected in 1999-2005.

Zoom was a show I grew up watching back in the 1970's and when they brought it back, I really didn't think much of it at first. I knew there was going be 7 kids (figured there was going to be like the 70's version 4 boys and 3 girls) but they were consistant for the 21st Century version (3 boys and 4 girls). I have to say even seeing the show as an adult it is still a good show to watch with your kids and I believe adults can give great insight to their own kids, students or children at an afterschool program. It is a shame that due to the poor ratings it had to be pulled. If you are a fan of ZOOM like I am here is a known fact. Throughout Zoom's entire run of both versions, they had a season back in the 70's where they had 10 Zoomers instead of the usual 7. The reason for that is beyond me. I think PBS should do a 2 hour All out ZOOM reunion from every season where the 70's zoomers meet the 1999-2005 cast. That would be awsome. For you Curiosity if you are wondering what the names of all the zoomers from 1999 to 2005..Here they are.

All 32 of them:

Nick Henry
    Emily Marshall
    Noreen Raja
    Taylor Garron
  • Zoom is a show for all ages!

I used to watch this show with my older sister. Then, it got taken off the air on my PBS station. Now, a couple of years later, I discovered the show on the comcast pbs network, and it's still as good as ever!

The cast of Zoom as a small group of kids that do various activities for fun. The subliminal thing is that while you're having fun, you're learning! Every season, the cast changes, since, well, they can't stay kids forever, which is the show's main audience. Regardless, the guys at PBS are still able to round up a new cast of lovable kids that the viewers can relate to.

All in all, even though it's a pbs show using "edutainment" as its main fuel source, you will still want to not only watch it, but yearn to be part of the cast, too!
  • Good and at least it aint fake.

Zoom is a pretty good show. It is basically about real kids that do real experiments and make real food and go on real trips. Nothing is fake about this show. All the seasons are good and the last one waz da best of them all. Good very good show!
  • zoom is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i loved this show. it\'s about girls and boys learning about new things. from repices to zoops to poetry, these kids manage to do that. if you are a real zoom fan, you should go to http://www.pbskids/zoom.com zoom is the best the bomb is greattttttttttttttttttt!!! wow i love zoom alot!
  • Come on and ZOOM-a, ZOOM-a, ZOOM-a, ZOOM!

This show is probably one of the best shows, but way underappreciated. It has been going for 6 seasons from the new era, and at least 6 from the 70's. 12 seasons! For my area (WNED Buffalo-Toronto), ZOOM airs at 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday, and I encourage anyone who hasn't seen this show, much less heard of it, to watch it!
  • awesome

this is a awesome and cool show! u no what i mean! ya! this is soo awesome show that i cant take my eyes off of it! it is just soooooooo great! cant u tell! DUHH!my friend watches it and she likes it too! but not as muuch as ME! haha! beat that!
  • I love this show!

Ever since I first this show in 2001, I fell in love with it! Every season's better. I wish it wasn't canceled. I like alot of the ZOOMers including Jared, Jessie, Frances, Kenny, Matt, Mike, Shing Ying, Kyle and Taylor. i watch this show everyday. I have every episode, from seasons 2-7 on tape, and some of season 1.
  • what garde are ther zoomers in like shing ying

7.8
    please can you tell me what grade are the zoomers l ike fransesco and stuff and how old are they please tell us i want to know they put mike hansen and caroline but not shing i hope you put someone soon please tell i am very very very curious to kno and thank you
  • a 70's classic

' Zoom ' was one of the few educational shows during the 70's I actually watched and enjoyed. The other being ' The Electric Company '. Each time I see the show listed in the guide, I will flip by in hopes they are showing one of the classic episodes from my generation.

The modern verision of Zoom is quite educational and a show that I will be encouraging my children to watch.

Zoom is not designed for pre-schoolers (Sesame Street crowd) but rather those who are in school and need activities that are more challenging. Zoom is a fun show that will encourage your children to do more then just sit in front of the TV

• cool show but sort of dumb

i like the show but its sorta dumb sometimes like the ubbi dubbi rap, it was embarassing watching them. they're going to be really embarassed when they watch it. but i think the plays r cool and i like the cafe. i wish some of the old zoomers came back.
  • Greatest show on earth!!!

I don't think any of the cast members would be embarassed about being on this show later. people 5-16 watches this show and nobody ever minds, it's not like they were on barney or something, it's zoom, the greatest show in the Y and G ratings! I would be embarrassed to go against ZOOM! There are a lot more people than you think that likes zoom. I say BRING IT BACK!!!
  • Like Arthur, Zoom is my guilty pleasure

You dont find many people my age who likes Zoom. I was probably the only one in my 6th grade class who liked the show. But its great! They do some pretty cool and sometimes funny plays. The cafe's are delicious and the sci's are interesting. The kids were pretty cool too. I wish the show hasnt been cancelled. It was such a good show.
  • Surprisingly entertaining at times, but you can't seriously watch this show and tell me it won't be embarrassing for the kids when they get older, or go on a date.

6.2
    I personally don't know where they find some of these kids, or how much they pay the kids to do some of the things they do. I do know one thing for sure, these kids will regret that they were ever on the show when they get older. You can't seriously watch this show and tell me it won't be embarrassing for the kids when they get older, or go on a date. I must admit though, I do find entertainment at times watching these kids play stupid games and such. I wouldn't recommend your kids seriously watching this show though, I don't know what type of person it will turn them into.
  • A show about 7 kids (shifting every season, mind you)and a whole lot of e-mails and snail mails brings together the wonderful TV-Show ZOOM!!!

A show about 7 kids (shifting every season, mind you) and a whole lot of e-mails and snail mails bring together the wonderful TV-Show ZOOM!!! The kids are currently Maya, Shing Ying, Mike, Franchesco, Cara, Kortney, and Kyle!! They are smart kids who teach you how you help in the community, show you plays, demonstrate science projects, and more! Everything they show you on the show is sent in from kids around the world.
    I love it! It\'s really a great show, and I encourage you to watch it!
    Show time: 4:00 PM EST kids13 channel!! Make time...and that\'s an order.
  • The show is about 7 kids from the ages of 6 to 14 that host the show and have different segments. There is cafe zoom, zoom game, zoom do, zoom sci, and a zoom play house. It also encourages people to get involved in the community and help out.

The show is pretty good some of the cast members changed every season but my favorite cast would be the second, sixth and seventh cast. The segments are interesting and educational. The activities are fun to do and some of the food they do is actually pretty good. The show may not return for an 8th season but it is one of my favorites.