Forums: Soaps: Young and Restless Too Fake to be a Fiction Daytime Soap.

krush22

[1]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 1

What ever happen to the escape and officer assault charges for Adam Wilson. Last I heard in real life, an escape from custody charge in itself carries a minimum of 5 years mandatory regardless of guilt or not. Let's make it look somewhat real by making him do time just for that. Not just completely let him go like we are stupid or something. Please give us a break. I would like to continue to watch, however, it's hard when you just forget about the stories you just wrote and just left hanging.

krush22

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 63
    You're also working on the theory that daytime serial storylines are plausible. Plots are abruptly dropped all the time.

Realisticlady

[3]Oct 11, 2010

krush22 wrote:

What ever happen to the escape and officer assault charges for Adam Wilson. Last I heard in real life, an escape from custody charge in itself carries a minimum of 5 years mandatory regardless of guilt or not. Let's make it look somewhat real by making him do time just for that. Not just completely let him go like we are stupid or something. Please give us a break. I would like to continue to watch, however, it's hard when you just forget about the stories you just wrote and just left hanging.

krush22

member since 1973 ,I don't like the time change either, and i agree with other viewer aboutwhat ever happened to punishment for

adam wilson I hate his role ,u need to finish out his punisment,its not fare to your viewers to put it on hold, and I liked Chance but not with that

Heather,she is all wrong for him.

SamVelsor

[4]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 2
    I was mad at what they did to Chance too. But right now I am madder then ever over what Maggie is doing for sure with her tring to kill Murphey - so help me I'll stop watching all together if he does not come back in perfect shape. Then there is Nikki too; Maggie is the most evil I've seen on this show in years and I hate it HATE it.

DJ123

[5]Sep 28, 2012
    If these shows were plausable Victor and Shiela would be dead. Nickie is a ditch too can't stand her charter. The writer has made them look like Gods.
    This is like a habit, to watch at the time of day.I get so nerved up just having it on. Guess I will have to find a reasonable site to watch that is not so stupid. There is not one couple that has a good relationship on this program. I used to cheer for Sharon but they have made her look like a bitch due to Nickie who turns everything around. Phillis is much older than Nick why did they put those two together? Could they not afford to bring another charter in?
    Apparently there is no housing in Genoa city. They all move to hotels or charters homes.