Forums: Sports: Bill Belichick a sore loser!

JPPT1974

[1]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 50
    Bill Belichick on CBS NFL Today was a sore loser and should had been more graceful. If Tony Dungy lost, he would had been more graceful as well as given credit and glory to the other team. But now my mind is changed about Belichick. Great coach but sore loser.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 63
    Wonderful- now we have three Patriots-related conspiracy theories. (rolls eyes)

I've always thought of Belichick as a class act, but if you have an actual video clip of him being a finger-wagging whiner, cough it up.

Powaygrl

[3]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    he's classless
    Edited on 01/23/2007 4:27pm

tvfanatic91

[4]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 44
    To tell the truth I hate to lose jus tlike everyone else. I might not be a sore loser in the bad way but If i lose a game i want to replay you until I win so if I was Bill Belichick I would decline the post game interview or all interviews until i clear my head. This is just me whether he was a bad sport or not I cant say. I would probably say he was becuase I am a Steeler fan but I am not the one to say.

Death2009

[5]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    He has a right to be sore, he got cheated. It's just a proven fact and if you guys had seen the game you would have known that. Pats got cheated and the NFL is rigged. PERIOD!

JPPT1974

[6]Jan 23, 2007
    Well again there is always next year. So don't give up the NFL just yet. Belichick also walked right past Manning without shaking his hand or nothing. He did lose but he should had been a gracious loser IMHO!

KingofIPirates

[7]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 32
    The Pats got cheated?! Gosh are you a Dallas Maverick Fan? The Colts won fair and square. Sure they were some calls that were a bit sketchy that went in the Colts favor but they were some calls that also went in the Patriots favor. So in all it ballances out.

Stormy2021

[8]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 14
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    The Pats got cheated?! Gosh are you a Dallas Maverick Fan? The Colts won fair and square. Sure they were some calls that were a bit sketchy that went in the Colts favor but they were some calls that also went in the Patriots favor. So in all it ballances out.

Don;t bother explaining to him, hes just going to post the same old repetitive thing over and over talking about the 3 calls which everyone here already explained.

rondocollector

[9]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 10

12-1 in the playoffs,and because of losing Deion Branch,there are 2 dropped balls that could have scored.instead,they ended up Field Goals and they lose,I'd be P/O'd too if I was B2

JPPT1974

[10]Jan 25, 2007
    rondocollector wrote:

12-1 in the playoffs,and because of losing Deion Branch,there are 2 dropped balls that could have scored.instead,they ended up Field Goals and they lose,I'd be P/O'd too if I was B2

You win as a team, you lose as a team!