Forums: Talk Shows: History lesson: Leno or Carson with R Williams and H Connick Jr

eupher61

[1]Mar 23, 2010
    • level: 1

I distinctly remember a "Tonight Show", it HAD to be with Leno due to my living situation at the time, with both Robin Williams and Harry Connick Jr. I expected Williams to be his normal crazed self, but Connick kept up with him every step, pratfall, and joke of the way. It HAD to be Leno, because I rarely watched Letterman, and I remember Jay putting his feet up on the desk and letting them go at it the rest of the show.

I remember them jumping across seats in the audience, running all around the studio, absolutely hilarious. Probably second funniest thing I saw there, after Buddy Hackett's Duck joke. (see You Tube for that one!)

Am I nuts? Was it Letterman? Did it really happen? I can't find any listing that shows those two on either Letterman or Leno or Carson together. But I KNOW they were. Connick had a movie out, or soon to be out, but I can't correlate his films with anything either.

Am I nuts?

Thanks!

steve in StL

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]May 11, 2010
    • level: 63
    It was probably Leno. Sounds like this broadcast aired sometime in the early '90s.

BrantCaseyxy

[3]May 28, 2012
    • level: 1

I remember them jumping across seats in the audience, running all around the studio, absolutely hilarious.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.idealdvdmall.com.au/