Forums: Talk Shows: Is the MAURY show for real??

Pylot

[41]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 1

hahaah i saw one maury show where the entire time they talked about peopels phobias and this lady was afraid of cotton balls and they would show cotton balls on the big screen and she would like run and start crying.

it might have been the funniest thing ive ever watched.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tiffywifywu

[42]Feb 26, 2007
    Maury's jokes aren't that funny either. I don't think they were talking about the burnt victims shows, just the baby momma drama shows. Plus Maury is inconsiderate, he gives the woman with a burnt face a coupon to Red Lobster and thinks thats going to make her happy. Ah, no she wants a nose. Montel would have found a doctor and paid for it.

easonglobal

[43]Apr 17, 2007

Guys lets do the math here. As I woman I know that there is a 2-4 day window of fertililty.  If you are testing 11-15 men that means at the very least you had 2-7 in one day or an average of 5 in that window. That has got to be the stankiest Snatch on the east coast.  Who would want to go in that I am surre that there is an echo. HELLO HELLO HELLO.  Anyway you get my drift.

Also the make over shows like the nerdy and frumpy ones.  Can you honestly say that the people come with smudged shirts and mix matched clothes and hair all over their heads.  That has got to be contrived.  And the Fat and Skinny couples does the fat one really walk around half naked or are they trying to showcase the blubber? Tell me your thoughts.

Pokeysteve

[44]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 9
    easonglobal wrote:

Guys lets do the math here. As I woman I know that there is a 2-4 day window of fertililty.  If you are testing 11-15 men that means at the very least you had 2-7 in one day or an average of 5 in that window. That has got to be the stankiest Snatch on the east coast.  Who would want to go in that I am surre that there is an echo. HELLO HELLO HELLO.  Anyway you get my drift.

Also the make over shows like the nerdy and frumpy ones.  Can you honestly say that the people come with smudged shirts and mix matched clothes and hair all over their heads.  That has got to be contrived.  And the Fat and Skinny couples does the fat one really walk around half naked or are they trying to showcase the blubber? Tell me your thoughts.

You will never top this lol great first post. I think the paternity and the teen sluts are real but yeah when people come in stained nasty ass shirts that's just crazy. My parents and grand parents have kids and none of them ever looked like that. I think they try to find pretty women so they can ugly them up and then when they "make the over" it's like whoa wow awesome.

kalsirsk

[45]May 1, 2007
    • level: 18
    I personally think this show is all scripted and jsut a load of crap.. i think its fake.. i dont beleive it at all.

koberfan

[46]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 28
    I love the Maury Show, but they reveal the paternity results in the clips shown beforehand by the reactions of the participants. They need to edit better so there will actually be a surprise when the results are read!!!

saintsinner69

[47]Apr 8, 2008

one thing i gotta say about this crappy excuse of a show? during the paternity shows when the guy/"father" comes out the crowd booes & yells at him...yet when the tests "prove" he's not the father they start cheering for him! if i was the guy i'd be telling the crowd to stfu...like i need their flip-floppin' cheers. or that dwayne guy? if he got in my face & started "motivating" me i'd just simply get up...& walk away. he tries stopping me, i'd have him charged! simple as that

another quick thought though...why does maury only deal with wild teen GIRLS? is there something we should be concerned about? is he terrified about wild MALE teens? or perhaps a totally different reason? i have an idea but with MY luck i type it out i get slapped with a slander/libel lawsuit lol

sharpguard

[48]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    This thread belongs on the Maury Show forum.

Topazius

[49]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    I'm sure the Maury show is real. Jerry Springer, on the other hand, seems really staged! All the Maury show ever is now is DNA tests, though.

ThePetrifiedOne

[50]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    Im 1000% percent sure that this show is real.

doggiesrcute

[51]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 5

i need to get on maury!

i have problems!

jk

im weired

thats my problem.

NYCz

[52]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 2
    I can't watch Maury when he does the "Is it a man or a woman show".
    I don't mind the paternity test shows. He gets the truth out. Gotta say I just love when the woman brings on more than one guy and they all turn out NOT to be the father. LOL.
    My favorite type of Maury show is when he brings on all the outrageous and cheater videos.
    Yes, I believe the Maury show is 'mostly' real. I have a hard time believing the kids or wife beaters when they take them to a prison or a morgue and they turn around. And oh, I almost forgot. The absolute worst show he puts on and I wish he would stop is when he brings out people with uncontrolable fears. I turn the channel. So fake.

DJWright1

[53]Dec 26, 2011
    Maury ain't real. I just found an article about how the show is scripted and this girl called in and wanted to test 3 of her baby daddies... and they said no and the producers said just bring in anybody. and she did... and he was supposed to call her a whore... she was supposed to cry.... the whole 9 yards. TOO FAKE AND OBVIOUS. it is all entertainment.

DJWright1

[54]Dec 26, 2011

http://www.mediatakeout.com/15817/fraud_maury_povich_busted_for_faking_paternity_shows.html

here is the article explaining how fake maury is.

beverleypcm

[55]May 6, 2012

That was a great show actually, Just enjoying the show.

MSBEAUTIFUL

[56]May 16, 2012

well i know of someone thats been on there and they say the situations are real but the drama is rehearsed and fake. they supply the clothes and makeup. i believe this for all these shows, those that are on now and the ones that are no longer on tv.

transcriber50

[57]Dec 20, 2012

This show definitely has to be fake. When a paternity test is done, the people on the show act exactly the same. When the mother is asked if the baby looks like the dad that in on TV, she rants and raves about the looks of the baby. "I am 1000% sure he is the father." There is only one way that a man could positively be the daddy is if the mom only slept with him. Sometimes, the mother should be happy that the baby does not belong to the father because he is so ugly. The mothers are ugly too and morbidly obese. These poor kids growing up like that. Then the mother runs off the stage screaming like an out of control banshee when he is not the father. It is hard to believe that these women could sleep with so many men and be up on the stage. Those poor babies and how embarrassing not to know who the father is. There will be another generation of kids growing up the same way and appearing on the Maury Povich show. Where do these people crawl out from.

jrhowl

[58]Feb 17, 2014
    Always wondered the same thing, nonetheless the dance reactions are hilarious when they announce "you are not the father"