Forums: Talk Shows: Need email for Live with regis and kelly show

sleepapnea

[1]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    I need an email address to send regis important information about snoring. Can anybody help me?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kjoyner

[2]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 8

I do not see an actual email, but I do see two places on the show's website that allows input, maybe your message can make the trip that way.

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/guest_request.html

and

https://register.go.com/go/goFAQForm

UncleRegis

[3]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 12

sleepapnea wrote:
    I need an email address to send regis important information about snoring. Can anybody help me?

Like the last poster wrote there is no e-mail.  You have to submit questions (comments) through a link on their site.  But here is their snail mail address, fax number and phone number.  (Next time post in the show's forum- these general forums aren't always checked by the fans)

Live With Regis & Kelly
    7 Lincoln Square
    5th Floor
    New York, NY 10023
    (212) 456-3054 Viewer Calls
    800-330-1106 - FAX

Edited on 02/20/2007 6:00pm

blondrebel

[4]Feb 21, 2007

Regis,get you some "Breathe Right" strips,they help snoring .

MichelleCastil0

[5]Feb 26, 2010

To Kelly for the on 2/26/10

You said that Sinatra "tranposes his muscic" and that is not correct. He improvises on his songs, because to transpose is to change the entire "Key of the song, and that is done before hand and not during his singing, because the piano will be playing one key and if he transposes during that performance, then he will be off key and depending on the key, he could be flat or sharp and just sound awful...so to improvise is to be creative with the arrangement and make it your own. This is what is ask of the contestant on American Idol, that they be creative and make it thier own without destroying the original song....I hope that help you a bit.

Music Major

P. Michelle

Edited on 02/26/2010 8:24am

LindaWeaver1

[6]Jul 27, 2010

Regis and Kelly,

I was surprised that you two appeared to know nothing about the coffee, Kopi Luwak. Don't you recall this coffee being a major topic in the movie, "The Bucket List"????? Morgan Freeman even explained, in great detail to Jack Nicholson, how this coffee is made. YUK, is all I can say!

Linda Langley

Richardson, TX

kdkk

[7]Sep 17, 2010
    Regis and Kelly,

I live in a small town in Pennsylvania. I wish I could participate in the High Heel Athon. My mother passed away 8 years ago and breast cancer was part of the reason why. My father passed away 29 days later. He had a broken heart and would not fight the lung cancer that he had after my mother passed away. So I believe breast cancer contributed to the death of both of my parents. They were only 68 and 71. I really hope you raise a lot of money to help find a cure for this disease that kills so many women.

Thank you for everything you do,

Denise Dietz

ElizabethAnde2

[8]Nov 8, 2010

Dear Regis and Kelly,

It is not often I get to view your show in the a.m., however, this a.m. I'm recovering from a migraine and a bit slow getting my day off and running. It is not my intent to be offensive, however, please look at the spelling of the word "Realtor". Of course you don't have to since I just spelled it. But, should you wish to confirm the accuracy, please look it up.

You will please notice that it is REALTOR not RELATOR. This is insignificant to most, I'm sure. However, it takes little effort to pronounce this word correctly, and so few take the time to do so. This is true of much of the english language.

I wish you both a blessed day and a productive week of shows.

Respectfully,

ShelbyGirl

Jazzy1170

[9]Nov 17, 2010

ElizabethAnde2 wrote:

Dear Regis and Kelly,

It is not often I get to view your show in the a.m., however, this a.m. I'm recovering from a migraine and a bit slow getting my day off and running. It is not my intent to be offensive, however, please look at the spelling of the word "Realtor". Of course you don't have to since I just spelled it. But, should you wish to confirm the accuracy, please look it up.

You will please notice that it is REALTOR not RELATOR. This is insignificant to most, I'm sure. However, it takes little effort to pronounce this word correctly, and so few take the time to do so. This is true of much of the english language.

I wish you both a blessed day and a productive week of shows.

Respectfully,

ShelbyGirl

That show is a comedy show,,, not a spelling Bee. Please leave Uncle Regis along, Lol.

Uncle Bobby in Phoenix ...

CathyTrent1

[10]Jan 20, 2011

Regis, I enjoy your show when Joy is on the show with you. You both seem so relaxed and I can tell you both still love each other very much. Tell Kelly she can stay home and enjoy doing her laundry. I have watched your show for years. I remember when you had your heart surgery. I worried about you doing those exercises on your show shortly after your hip replacement. I don't think anyone should replace you cause you made the show. They should end the show when you leave.

ThomasCarlson1

[11]Jan 25, 2011

Where can I get a Regis & Kelly mug just like the ones they use at their desk on the show?

Thank you,

Thomas Carlson.

PatiLund

[12]Apr 15, 2011

I think Mike Catherwood is the best choice to replace Regis when he retires. I was for Mark Consuelos but after seeing Catherwood, I'm sure he's the right choice.