Forums: Talk Shows: Regis and Kelly's flashback moment today???

Milf30

[41]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    Does anybody know the date for the first website flashback when Art was dressed as Superwoman ??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beedeeeye

[42]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 3

These listings are unfair, I understand a helpful reply to this one or to that one, but I feel to post the full 20 hints is wrong. Who benefits? Those who don't need to make the effort to watch for the hints at all?? Those who have stopped watching for hints since they figured out you'd spoon feed them the answers?? Unfair!
    Regis and Kelly guarantee a winner every day, so, if have 15-20 people per day waiting in the wings and all of the last 14-19 people did their work and took their diligent notes, they don't even get a chance, because the first person they call may have googled your cheat sheet and won the van that maybe they didn't deserve to win. 14 people who missed out on a chance X 20 vans = 280 people your helpful hints may be "helpfully" hurting. P.S. My computer is going in for service so could you please Text me the last 4 flashbacks on my cell at (250) 555- 1234??
    Thanks, BDI.

Edited on 08/29/2007 7:13pm

Milf30

[43]Aug 30, 2007

I agree to a certain point and would just like to add I have done my work !! LOL

Im just missing the date to the first flashback.

babygirlgapeach

[44]Aug 30, 2007
    Everyone needs help sometime. I get my own clues, but come here to see what others say about the clues. I have missed maybe one or two since it started. You chopped people up for not doing their own work, but you don't know if they aren't trying to get their own clues. Ease up! Just like you came here for help, don't be a critic if your here too!

rosejuju

[45]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    Beedeeye hasn't heard "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends". Listen to a few more Beatles cuts. You might want to start with "Imagition". Any way the answers to the flash backs is the easy part getting called by "Live", I'm sure is much harder. This is the 2nd sweepstakes I've ever entered but I deeply appreciate my on line compatriots and wish you the best of luck.

beedeeeye

[46]Aug 30, 2007

You are right, I too missed the first day's TV and Online Flashbacks, but I prefaced my argument by saying one or two was okay. (Covered my butt, hehehehehe) My grievance was the search-able database of all the answers that showed up much later. I didn't mean to offend Slegna and I hope she removed her list as a means of preserving the principle of this whole competition, which is, Put in the effort, watch 10 clips on the show, 10 clips online and hang by the phone during most of September and some of October.

By all means, post a message if you missed one or 2, or a date from this one or what colour was Gelman's dress when he was made up as Christina Aguilera while holding the Albino Garter Snake?? Some kind soul could reply to you directly and give the help needed without informing the world.

"You're just Greedy!", I hear you say? Sure, if I get called and told I'm number 3 in line for the van. I would rather not get a chance to answer knowing that the people did their homework rather than having "Larry's top 20 list of the answers" web-page in front of them. I couldn't believe my luck when I happened on the two that I missed, imagine a person's joy if they snatched away your van with a cheat sheet in front of them while you're second in line and one of the intern's is wishing you, "better luck next time".

Misinformation Alert!!! ( In case cheaters were reading my message I wanted to misinform them to help the rest of us, the garter snake that Gelman was holding, was not Albino)

Good Luck Everyone!!!

BDI

Edited on 08/30/2007 7:14pm
    Edited 4 total times.

rosejuju

[47]Aug 30, 2007
    Art dressed as Wonderwoman not Superwoman was Oct. 31 2002.

beedeeeye

[48]Aug 30, 2007

"Imagition" By the Beatles??, I searched it on itunes and it wasn't there, hmmm

John Lennon's Imagine is a nice one though, I downloaded it instead.

Judging by Slegna's Choice to remove her List of all the Flashbacks, might show that getting all the answers takes some effort. It is an every person for themselves competition though.

You look very nice Today Rosejuju, have you done something different with your hair?

There, we're friends, if you win the van, can I have it? I'd be able to get by with a little help from my friend

Thanks,

BDI

Edited on 08/30/2007 7:17am
    Edited 2 total times.

rosejuju

[49]Aug 30, 2007
    yourvan ain,t a word. Correct your own errors and don't be so ready to "cast the first stone". Lightin' up.

rosejuju

[50]Aug 30, 2007
    Whoopee

rosejuju

[51]Aug 30, 2007
    Yeah we're friends alright I'll keep the van and you can raise these 3 grandchildren that I'm tryin' to win the van for. Of course it would make my life a little eaiser too since were all livin' on my ss retirement,which ain't much.Have a wonderfull BDIED life.

mave1016

[52]Aug 30, 2007

Well I for one am NOT happy that the clues are gone! I see nothing wrong with helping each other out. I've gotten my clues everyday from the Internet and TV, but some days I haven't been able to see the year because my station put their call letters over it. I'm also more than happy to help others who may have computer problems or other issues in not being able to get the information.

My vote is to put the clues back up!

Now for today on the TV clue. What was the man's name who Regis kissed. Not the online clue. I know that was Mark Consuelos...The TV clue.

Thanks in advance for those who are willing to help others out! I hope you win!

Edited on 08/30/2007 8:09am

Cher914

[53]Aug 30, 2007
    10/31/02 Art dressed up like wonderwoman

beedeeeye

[54]Aug 30, 2007

I'm confused, should we help everyone win your van, or you, on SS and your 3 grandkids need the van???

Just busting your chops Rosejuju, the argument is moot in that Slegna removed her list anyway.

Take Care, and I will enjoy my Beady Eyed life, Thanks

BDI

rosejuju

[56]Aug 30, 2007
    It was Kevin James I believe.

mave1016

[57]Aug 30, 2007
    Thanks rosejuju!

babygirlgapeach

[59]Aug 30, 2007
    Get a life. check the grammer on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babygirlgapeach

[60]Aug 30, 2007
    Why not?, There's only 20. Maybe one of us will be lucky enough to win. No harm in helping.