Forums: Talk Shows: Regis and Kelly's flashback moment today???

svanliew

[102]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 1
    Sorry, that was the weekend.

Thanks anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sparrowco48

[103]Aug 31, 2007
    8-23
    TV - July 28, 1994 Gelman the Incredible is shot out of a cannon
    Online - Sept 15, 1998 Kathy Lee and pilot Mike in a helicopter ride over Mount Rushmore with Regis on the ground waving at them.

sparrowco48

[104]Aug 31, 2007
    beedeeeye wrote:

Since they guarantee that everyday a van will be given away, they need to "randomly" choose a pool of contestants (let's say 15-20). "I WANT TO BELIEVE" that you want the first person to win if you are number 2 and that you want numbers 1 and 2 to win if you're number 3 and so on.

The deserving contestants, in my opinion are the ones that acquire the information as Regis and Kelly intended. The undeserving would be people who search an entire list off the internet (which Slegna removed days ago).

Advocating that people have a generated cheat sheet in front of them is tantamount to hanging up the phone when you're called for the contest over the next month. So, go ahead, piss away YOUR chance to win as much as possible.

I'll also give you all my mailing address in case you have lottery scratch tickets that you can't be bothered to scratch, Lottery tickets you can't be bothered to see if they contain winning numbers or stocks and bonds you can't be bothered to cash in.

Send it to :

673 PissAwayYourChances Lane,

Youareamoron, Ohio,

LOL. Sorry I can't help but laugh, it's amusing. My life doesn't hinge on this contest. It's a game, but no matter what is said you'll ignore the obvious (that you can't stop people from helping people) and continue complaining, even now that all the hints have been given. Alot of good the complaining has done. As for lottery tickets, gee, the results are posted..uh...ONLINE too! LOL and if you won, you won, doesn't matter how you find out the numbers chosen. OK, now that I've gone to a more personal level in response instead of general facts that no one can change, you should be happy. I'm over it, because all the hints have been given out, and nothing can change the help others have given. Good luck to all and especially the very deserving Beedee.
    Has been fun reading this forum. moving on now....

beedeeeye

[105]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 3

Your arguments have changed my perception of this situation, in it's entirety, all 20 clues, here's the list I'll be drawing from if by chance I get called for Regis and Kelly's flashback Trivia,I hope others find itentertaining (wink,wink)

Monday Aug 20th

November 16th, 1980 their guest was Gary Coleman No. 1 TV show Diff'rent Strokes

Oct. 31st, 2002 Michael Gelman changing in phonebooth as Superman

TuesdayAug 21st

January 28th, 2001 Regis debuts with the Flying Dolly Partons

February 28th, 2006 Kelly singing Sweet Home Alabama for America's Got Talent judges

Wednesday Aug 22nd

March 17th, 2004 Kelly dressed as Joy Behar from 'the View'

May 12th, 1995 Regis asks Walter Cronkite"What comes to your mind when you think of Summer in New York?" Walter responds by punching Regis in the stomach and taking his wallet.

Thursday Aug 23rd

January28,1997 Gelman gets out of a very small Clown-car

Oct17th, 1998 Kathie-Lee sees Kelly on the Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Friday Aug 24th

August 17, 2000 Regis presents his Cousin Danny

Oct. 32nd, 2003 Gelman is Kelly,Art Moore is Regis, Regis is Christina Aguilera holding an Albino Garter Snake

Monday Aug 27th

June 23 2001- Regis walks through villa and finds Kelly and Kathie-Lee sipping Crown Royal in a Sauna

August 27th 2007 Regis and Kelly welcome Craig Ferguson as Regis' first guest after his heart surgery

Tuesday Aug 28th

March 29, 2007 Joan Collins & Thomas Haden Church filling in. Kelly calls in and is upset about being hungover

Sept 23 2005 Regis and Kelly give the Relly award to The Prize wheel. The Confetti and Cruise ship are losing nominees

Wednesday Aug 29th

Feb 30th, 1999 Kelly and twin sister 'Kelsey' sing a duet of Proud Mary

Jan 19th, 2004 Regis and Kelly talk to Drew Carey who's at the Tower of Terror his koosh ball hat fans out as the ride drops, he yells, "I'm having a great Ride! Crying on the outside, smiling on the inside."

Thursday Aug 30th

Feb 9th,2005 Regis tells Vince Vaughn that he's going to let Vince kiss him on the cheek. As Vince goes in for the kiss on the cheek, Regis turns quick and kisses him on the lips

Oct 32nd, 2002 Opens with Joy Philbin hugging Regis dressed as Kelly and kisses him on the cheek, cuts to Kelly as Regis telling Joy that," I've never realized it, but you're a very handsome woman" To which Joy gives Regis (Kelly) a very intense kiss while Kelly (Regis) does her wooo-woo, woo-woo

Friday Aug 31st

May 12, 1908. Kelly tries on the diamond necklace thatLeonardo Di Capriowore in the movie "Titanic".Kelly poses as the song "That's why the Lady is a tramp" begins to play.

Aug 6, 1979.Joy Philbinis holding a gorilla and they are kissing on the lips. Thegorilla doesn't seem to want to stop. It cuts to a Maury Povich clip with Joywith a baby gorilla on her lap and Maury shouts at the big gorilla, "In the case of 'Baby Bubbles' the gorilla...You are the father!!!"

I hope everyone wins!!!

"I Want To Believe"

BDI

Edited on 08/31/2007 3:59pm

cspar7

[106]Aug 31, 2007
    I have all the clues except the date that Regis kissed Kevin James. Do you happen to have that date?

mave1016

[107]Aug 31, 2007
    To anyone who may not know already....THE ABOVE INFORMATION FROM BDI IS TOTALLY FALSE!
    Edited on 08/31/2007 10:54am

mave1016

[108]Aug 31, 2007
    cspar, the date was Feb. 9, 2005.

Good luck!

beedeeeye

[109]Aug 31, 2007
    All of it , every single posting, it's probably even not really Regis and Kelly calling you this month, don't answer your phone!!! Good plan Mave1016 let's throw them off altogether, more vans for us!!

Flashback4eva

[110]Aug 31, 2007

Cspar, I haven't been watching any of the hints, but I've checked the above list, and you should change your flashback, it isn't Kevin James, it was Vince Vaughn, I'm so glad for that complete list, I've got a ton of postcards here to send in, I just need to go get a roll of stamps.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Beedeeeye! You're so helpful with that list!

beedeeeye

[111]Aug 31, 2007

You are Soooooooooo welcome!

Good Luck Flashback4eva!

mave1016

[112]Aug 31, 2007
    It looks like BDI may have an alias now!?!

It was definitely Kevin James so don't let 'it' fool you!

Does anyone smell a troll?!?

sparrowco48

[113]Aug 31, 2007
    Came back because I forgot to post a few links to other sites where grown adults have been helping other adults - maybe Beedee can infiltrate those sites as well, but unfortunately the postings of the past 2 weeks are already there so posting false info really won't help. Complete list of all hints can be found at these places (so sorry, Beedee!)
    For those wanting to check other places :

http://www.topix.net/forum/entertainment/T0AHPR6G4CE7ID58T/
    http://www.lostremote.com/2007/07/17/live-with-regis-and-kelly-streaming-online/
    http://www.riparocks.com/ (need to register to get to their message boards)

and umpteen yahoo postings, it goes on and on...it's everywhere. Perhaps sharers are pissing away their chances, but it's better than pissing against the wind.
    Good luck to all!

beedeeeye

[114]Aug 31, 2007

Thanks for the help Sparrow, I posted on the fisrt 2 but if cheaters can navigate through that Riparocks fast enough to find an answer last minute, more power to them.

Thanks again,I enjoyed using the info you provided readily at hand rather than having to go look for it myself.

MuWahahahahaha

Keep up the good work my little sparrow!

sparrowco48

[115]Aug 31, 2007
    Ya know what, I doubt you are a grandmother, because if you are....God help your grown children and their children.
    Not because you used my 3 links, which I knew you would even though it's useless since all the real info has been posted over and over again...people are not as stupid as you think.

What is pathetic, (no it doesn't anger me, sorry you can't get that from me), and I know you enjoy this in your infantile (that means childish) way, is that you went into the first forum I posted and said that "My friend Sparrowco48 asked me to post my complete list to help all those who haven't seen any of the clues but are still entering the competition." . For this alone this forum should ban you.

So now you're posting lies not only about mere data, but now about people. You really must be so angered that you have to lie about relationships with people. If I'm your friend, you have serious problems (although counseling would help you).
    Not only do you lie about data, lie about who your friends are (and I don't even know you thank God), you lie about what you are asked to do. Fortunately, people are internet savvy enough to be able to spot people like you who just suddenly appear on a board out of the clear blue.

I pity your life. You are so sad.

Please get some help.

TCME3

[116]Aug 31, 2007
    sparrowco48 wrote:
    What is pathetic, (no it doesn't anger me, sorry you can't get that from me), and I know you enjoy this in your infantile (that means childish) way, is that you went into the first forum I posted and said that "My friend Sparrowco48 asked me to post my complete list to help all those who haven't seen any of the clues but are still entering the competition." . For this alone this forum should ban you. So now you're posting lies not only about mere data, but now about people. You really must be so angered that you have to lie about relationships with people. If I'm your friend, you have serious problems (although counseling would help you). Not only do you lie about data, lie about who your friends are (and I don't even know you thank God), you lie about what you are asked to do. Fortunately, people are internet savvy enough to be able to spot people like you who just suddenly appear on a board out of the clear blue. I pity your life. You are so sad. Please get some help.
    Hi Sparrowco48, I been lurking around last couple days since my VCR died. Thank you to you and the others for posting the TRUE TV and web hints. I see that whateverthatnameis has been a real dumbdumb. (Big fat grin on my face). I see you have seen what IT has done and said at another site. I posted a reply to it. I'm sure you can figure who I am for that. I just wanted to let you know I do thank you for the help! Thanks to all that have given out the true info and good luck to all I hope someone here or at the other board wins, again, except for youknowwho. LOL Have a great and safe Labor Day Weekend!

beedeeeye

[117]Aug 31, 2007

Seeing as you can't even figure out from the previous text that Rosejuju is the Grandmother and That I am not, I can see how this whole line of dry, sarcastic wit is over your head Sparrow.

Thanks for giving me the meaning of one of your 3 syllable words

Good luck getting your clues straight if you get called,

No soup for you....NEXT!!!!

BDI

Edited on 08/31/2007 3:55pm

sparrowco48

[118]Aug 31, 2007
    That's it? How disappointing, Beedeeye.

Milf30

[119]Aug 31, 2007
    Thanks babygirlgapeach !!

kristine161113

[120]Aug 31, 2007
    Pretty ignorant to give false information. If you are smart you will not write any of this information down because none of it is true!!!