Forums: Talk Shows: Regis and Kelly's flashback moment today???

slegna

[121]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 5

Hi All! I've collected all your clues from over the last 2 weeks and here is what you have given me. Thanks for all your support!

Now how about the 'real answers'? Anybody see a mistake anywhere - please let us know.
    Good luck to almost everyone!

Live With Regis and Kelly 20 Flashback Trivia Moments - the answers

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mave1016

[122]Aug 31, 2007
    • level: 1
    slegna, I can't access your answers. Not sure why. Maybe you could explain?!?

TCME3

[123]Aug 31, 2007

mave1016 wrote:
    slegna, I can't access your answers. Not sure why. Maybe you could explain?!?

I think it was the wrong link and she (assuming it's a she)was still log in and gave her link and not the link we need. I did get her link but I don't see the info yet....

http://www.tv.com/users/slegna/profile.php

Great to see you back slegna!

Edited on 08/31/2007 7:37pm

mave1016

[124]Aug 31, 2007
    Thanks TCME3! I'll wait patiently.

It is great to see slegna back!

slegna

[125]Aug 31, 2007

Sorry guys ! Just click on the link at the bottom of my previous post. Better yet, why don't I just post it here!

8/20 Monday
    [ TV flashback ] #1 Box Office ( Home Alone ) MaCaulay Culkin being introduced, interviewed by Regis and Kathie Lee Gifford [ November 20, 1990 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Art Moore dressed as Wonder Woman [ October 31, 2002 ]

8/21 Tuesday
    [ TV flashback ] "Elvis" Philbin ( Regis debuts as Elvis skydiving with the flying Elvis ) [ January 25, 2001 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Kelly Ripa singing "Proud Mary" for the American Idol judges [ February 28, 2006 ]

8/22 Wednesday
    [ TV flashback] Mrs GreenThumbs being greeted by Kelly Ripa who was dressed just like her [ March 19, 2001 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Regis interviewing Diane Sawyer on the street "What comes to your mind when you think of spring" Diane responds "love" and then kisses Regis [ May 13, 1996 ]

8/23 Thursday
    [ TV flashback ] Gelman the Incredible being shot out of a cannon, then hugged by Regis [ July 28,1994 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Kathie Lee Gifford and helicopter pilot Mike flying to Mount Rushmore of which Regis is standing on top of [ September15, 1998 ]

8/24 Friday
    [ TV flashback ] Regis introduces his daughter Joanna as co-host [ August 16, 2002 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Regis dressed as Kelly, Kelly dressed as Regis, and Michael Gelman dressed as 'Britney Spears' performing "I'm A Slave For You", with an albino python wrapped around him [ October 31, 2002 ]

8/27 Monday
    [ TV flashback ] Regis, dressed in a bathrobe, is looking for Joy ( his wife ) and finds her on a balcony in a hot tub bubble bath with Art Moore [ January 23, 2001 ]
    [ Online flashback ] David Letterman appearing as the first guest of the day ( Regis was the first guest after Letterman's heart surgery, so Letterman returned the favor by being Regis's first guest after his surgery ) [April 26, 2007]

8/28 Tuesday
    [ TV Flashback ] Joan Rivers and Thomas Gibson ( Dharma & Greg ) hosting 'Live' and talking to Kelly on the phone from her sick bed [ March 19, 2002 ]
    [ Online Flashback ] Regis is dressed in a tux. Kelly announces "And the Relly Award goes to...Confetti!" Confetti comes down from everywhere. The camera pans the audience and there's a cardboard cruise ship [ September 23, 2005 ]

8/29 Wednesday
    [ TV flashback ] Regis appears with his long lost twin brother 'Rex', both wearing dark suits and sunglasses, and they each play a piano [ February 26, 1991 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Regis and Kelly are watching Howie Mandel on the Tower of Terror at Disney's California Adventure. His koosh ball hat fans out as the ride drops. He yells, "I'm trying not to die! Am I smiling on the outside? I'm screaming on the inside." [ January 19, 2004 ]

8/30 Thursday
    [ TV flashback ] Regis interviewing Kevin James asks Kevin to kiss him on the cheek, when Kevin does, Regis turns at last second and kisses Kevin on the mouth [ February 9, 2005 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Regis and Kelly are dressed as each other. Mark Consuelos (Kelly's husband) is hugging Regis who is dressed like Kelly and kisses him (Regis as Kelly) on the cheek. Then Kelly (dressed as Regis) says to Mark "I never realized this but, you're a very handsome man". Mark then reaches down and kisses Kelly ( dressed as Regis ) on the lips [ October 31, 2002 ]

8/31 Friday
    [ TV flashback ] Kathie Lee is holding a chimpanzee and they are kissing on the lips. The chimp doesn't seem to want to stop [ April 6, 1989 ]
    [ Online flashback ] Kathie Lee tries on the diamond necklace that Kate Winslet wore in the movie "Titanic". Kathy Lee poses as the song "My Heart Will Go On" begins to play [ March 12, 1998 ]

Thank you to all posting in the tv.com regis & kelly flashback thread - almost all of you helped contribute to this final list!

If you see something that needs corrected, please let us all know, by adding a comment..Thank You!

And don't forget to enter online every day to get your chance to win
    All entries must be received by 12pm ET on September 26th, 2007!

Good Luck To All -
    If I don't win, I hope you do!

Live With Regis and Kelly 20 Flashback Trivia Moments - the answers

Edited on 09/01/2007 9:17pm
    Edited 2 total times.

mave1016

[126]Aug 31, 2007
    slegna, I have checked all of your information and can verify it as accurate and 'very well done'.

Thank you for your willingness to repost!

If anyone wins from this site, I hope you will let us all know. I hope someone does...With only one exception.

Good luck to all you 'good' people!

rosejuju

[127]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    Slegna: Live long and prosper.You have always been an angel. Thank you. And to all who have put up with the forces of evil , be assured they are defeated and this is THE LIST>

rosejuju

[128]Sep 1, 2007
    To Mave1016 and Slegna and all good hearted . Blessed Be.Good Ju Ju and loads of LUCK.

antidancer

[129]Sep 1, 2007
    Just one correction i noticed. The August 29th TV flashback took place at Disney's California Adventure, not Disney World. I know because I was there that day. Hope this helps!

antidancer

[130]Sep 1, 2007
    Sorry, That should have said the ONLINE flashback.

antidancer

[131]Sep 1, 2007
    sorry to be such a stickler but the 8/31/ TV flashback shows Kathie Lee holding a Chimpanzee, not a monkey. There is a difference and who knows how accurate the shows producers will be in their questions.

rosejuju

[132]Sep 1, 2007
    You might want to google the tower of terror. Info there says it's in Dreamworld but a bigger one has recently been built at Knottsberry Farms. Maybe I'm wrong , didn't catch the location when I saw the clip.

rosejuju

[133]Sep 1, 2007
    Antidancer your absolutely right about the Chimp.

mave1016

[134]Sep 1, 2007

Regis and Kelly didn't say where they were for the "Tower of Terror" flashback. I guess I just assumed it was "Disney World" since that's where I was when I went on it. I feel sure it was 'Disney' no matter how you slice it.

Good catch with the monkey! I guess it's just easier to spell 'monkey' than 'chimpanzee'. I could have just said 'chimp' and made it a lot easier. There is a definite difference though and I believe that chimps actually will eat small monkey's. I stand corrected. LOL!

Thanks and good luck!

Edited on 09/01/2007 7:07pm

Water78

[135]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 47

The FlashBacks have ended now

Edited on 09/01/2007 7:22pm

slegna

[136]Sep 1, 2007

Thank you for the heads up, antidancer! Corrections noted and posts edited!

You are all a Groooooovy bunch!

rosejuju

[137]Sep 2, 2007
    To Water78, Yes the flashbacks are over but the game awards for the answers begins 09/04/07 FYI Also , for some of us the flashbacks may never be over. LOL to all
    Edited on 09/02/2007 7:01am

countrykatie

[138]Sep 2, 2007
    Hi, I just want to thank you for posting all the answers on here. I had most of them so I was able to get about two that I missed. Good Luck to everyone in the contest.

photogirle17

[139]Sep 3, 2007
    Thanks!

babygirlgapeach

[140]Sep 4, 2007
    You are so welcome Milf30. Good Luck To All