Forums: Talk Shows: Who was the girl with the big fedora playing piano and singing on a talk show?

Chipslinger

[1]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 12

I saw it recently and it was either on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Fallon, Letterman or one of the late night shows, I don't think it was Leno. Ferguson? It was last week, of somewhere around there. I have been trying to find where they list the musical guests and checked some shows but I didn't see it anywhere. She had a big fedora on and she sang and played piano with a band. Bass, drums, guitars. It was a little jazzy, but mostly pop rock sounding. She was wearing sort of a suit that went with her hat. Maybe a tie or suspenders. Maybe she didn't have a suit jacket at all. I was kind of in the Twilight Zone but thought that I would be able to get her name later because I didn't catch it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Sep 30, 2010
    • level: 63
    Doesn't Alicia Keys wear a fedora?

Chipslinger

[3]Sep 30, 2010
    • level: 12

She might have worn the fedora but it wasn't Alicia Keyes. This was a white woman. I love Alicia Keyes, Beyonce, and so forth, but the one I am thinking of is new on the scene. I suspect that her band is billed as her name. But I didn't catch her name.

Thanks for your response.