TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Forums: Television Hardware: Att U-verse

danharr

[1]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 45
    So anybody use it if so what's it like? I'm really wondering if you can split the signal like cable and do you need a phone jack or a phone connection for each box please tell.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tiailds

[2]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 8
    It's pretty good so far. I have phone, internet, and uverse; all coming from one modem connected to the outside phone line. The TV's are connected through a box to the cable jacks still in the house. I have 1 dvr uverse box and 2 normal boxes that can recieve shows that are recorded on the dvr. The only problem is that you can't schedule or delete a recording from the normal boxes.

danharr

[3]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 45
    Ok thanks it sounds like cable so I could use both of my tivo's with the service. On the normal box one tivo would go of course but with the dvr it sounds like I could split the signal and have two dvr's working off one tv.

tim_nunya

[4]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 1

I will be great when tv.com added the AT&T U-verse Listings so we can see our Listings lineup too.

I looked for a tv.com feedback or contract us link but no luck...