Forums: Television Hardware: how can i watch cable tv on my pc

tvchannels2pc

[1]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 1
    I am very fond of TV shows, can anyone inform us, how can i watch cable tv on my pc?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taper6

[2]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 7

tvchannels2pc wrote:
    I am very fond of TV shows, can anyone inform us, how can i watch cable tv on my pc?

You may be able to commisserate with this guy

http://www.tv.com/television-hardware/im-getting-some-funny-colors-when-using-dvi-to-hdmi-converter-from-my-pc-to-tv./topic/112-1328133/msgs.html?tag=boards;recent_topic;0

I have some trouble figuring out exactly WHAT he's doing, and sorting thru his misspellings. Sounds like he's piping his tv into his pc though.

Edited on 09/09/2009 7:07am

MikeInman0

[3]Oct 4, 2009
    There are several ways to do this but the easyest is by putting a tv tuner card in your pc. ATI makes this very easy. http://ati.amd.com/products/tvwonderusb20/index.html

Markoshoo

[4]Jun 26, 2012

I`m not too sure about cable tv but you can watch satellite tv on your pc. Visit my website and choose from the top tv on pc supplier I`ve found who offer this type of software. I cannot add a link here so I broke it up but you can just type- electric-reviews.org 'forward slash' /tvonpc reviews.html . Omit where it says forward slash. You can get thousands of channels from around the world for a small one time fee.

Check it out , there`s a 60 day return policy available if you`re unsatisfied for any reason.

Raftthese

[5]Aug 1, 2012

Hi,

If you have internet access at your home then you can search for IPTV service provider and get hundreds of TV programs, this is the best option. If you want to know how this works, you can look at this IPTV network architecture.