Forums: Television Hardware: Lip Sync problems

uncbba06

[1]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 1

I have a proscan 26LB30H for a little over a year. it has all of a sudden started having lip sync problems (sounds moves either faster or slower than the actors lips). cable company says its not them and that i should be able to fix it through my tv but can't figure out how.

can anyone help??!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

taper6

[2]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 7
    uncbba06 wrote:

I have a proscan 26LB30H for a little over a year. it has all of a sudden started having lip sync problems (sounds moves either faster or slower than the actors lips). cable company says its not them and that i should be able to fix it through my tv but can't figure out how.

can anyone help??!!

Where are you located? What cable company are you using? I'm not much of a lip-reader, but I'm very hard of hearing and so I probably do more of it than I realize in regular conversation. I hate it when someone turns away from me and mumbles. Maybe everyone else knows, but I'm ignorant of what a "proscan 26LB30H" actually is, tv? computer? Can you document this distortion by recording it? Could you use another "proscan 26LB30H", or something else of that nature to see if it happens there too?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.