An art Community
A few days ago I posted A Collection of Star Wars Art and in the comments I asked @DSniner what art I should post next - so now, if you like this bundle, you know who to thank.
And if you don't like it, you know who to blame ;-)

Links will be included in case some of you would like to see more of a particular artists work or even purchase some for yourself.

(via PurityOfEssence )

(via Craig Drake )

(via Louieville-XXIII )

(via phantomphreaq )

(via pardoart )

(via RustyCharles )

(via beatnik83)

(via justinsdrawings )

(via lozzykinz )

(via Ev-Jones )

(via G-10gian82 )

(via MalevolentNate )

And if you are in the mood for some more art, check out -

A Collection of Sherlock Art from Alice X. Zhang

A Collection of Game of Thrones Art

A Collection of Gaming Art

A Collection of Star Wars Art

TV Show Art Bundle
21 Comments
Comments (21)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Who is the red person?
Flag
You should really watch Legend - its a dark fantasy with Tom Cruise, Mia Sara and Tim Curry
Flag
... and David Bennent from the Tin Drum. Legend aged well, indeed.
Flag
I've never seen Tin Drum
Flag
It's about a boy who decides not to age anymore and his experiences during the 30s and 40s. Although it's well made and the book its based on is an international bestseller,(and the film has a remarkable "gore" scene involving a real horse's head and eels) I wouldn't recommend it to you.
Flag
It's "Darkness", the villain from the 1985 flick "Legend".
Flag
I thought that was Rick James nickname for Charlie Murphy :

Flag
Brilliant, I will never forget the Chappelle show!
-"I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!"
-"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
LOL
Flag
For you -

Flag
These are great! I'm still blown away that Tim Curry played Darkness in Legend.
Flag
Tim Curry was great in Legend and of course,those were the days of no CGI characters,just Tim in full make-up.Amazing stuff.
Flag
Or is it him WITHOUT the make up?
Flag
LOL! :D
Flag
Have you seen him in 'IT' - I'm pretty sure its where the now common fear of clowns comes from ;-)
Flag
UUUMMMMM Yes! And yes it is where my fear of clowns stems from. I hear the are going to remake it.....
Flag
I heard that too - but I can't remember if Tim Curry is supposed to be involved or not
Flag
Once again,you've delivered,GrumpyClown.This stuff is awesome,love the artwork for The Thing,Indiana Jones,Legend,Blade Runner and Gremlins,but my personal favorite is Escape from New York.
Heh,that's right,put the blame on me if people don't like this stuff.That's O.K.,I'm used to being the whipping boy on these posts like recently on a Walking Dead community post.
Keep up the great work,GC.
Flag
I hope you'll like this then:

(via Craig Drake)

And what TWD post are you talking about?
Flag
Man,you're killing me here,that'a a bitching poster of Snake Plissken! I'd love to have that on my wall.I'm gonna have to check out the artist if he has other Kurt Russell artwork from The Thing and Big Trouble in Little China.

The TWD post is the one where it's a preview of the 5th season of The Walking Dead from the San Diego Comic-Con and I was accused of attacking someone's comments(which I didn't) by another person and it got a little heated so I tried to calm the situation down and defend myself against the accusation(I don't go around making enemies or act like a Troll).If people want to act like 5 year olds,so be it. It is what it is and I've moved on.
Flag
To help you move on -

(via RYANVOGLER )

(via urban-barbarian )
Flag
Cool! I like!
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members