A fantasy Community
Technically, two of the shows are action-adventure, but they are all beautifully edited, so I won't be picky.

5) Hayley and Elijah: The Originals version
It captures the repressed emotional rollecoaster that is their relationship from beginning to end.

4) Molly and Sherlock: Sherlock version
It revolves around their now famous unrquited crush from both ends: hers and his.

3) Daryl and Beth: The Walking Dead version
Its so weird to find a Say Something vid not based on Rick & Lori yet, somehow, this one works.

2) Jaime and Brienne: Game of Thrones version
* Spoilers for the latest episode of season 4* Painfully accurate and beautifully crafted.

1) Fitz-Simmons: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD version

First "Say Something" vid I've ever seen. No Jemma Simmons were harmed in the making of the episode.

poll

Comments (53)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
And this The Walking Dead one because giving up on the children must be brutal
RIP Lizzie, Mika, Luke, Molly, Patrick, Duane and so on until Sophia
Flag
And this Say Something of Once Upon a Time (that might be better than the show)

Flag
Watch my Say Something video.

Flag
Most impressive indeed.

(Ward can stay Hydra though, he's awesome at it!)
Flag
Yeah I have to admit hes a pretty cool bad guy. But I hope Garrett gets his soon.
Flag
Somehow Simmons jumping/falling out of the plane while Fitz is trying to get to her is so much more devastating than it was even in the episode. Beautifully done!! I also loved TO's and GoT's (that one pleasantly surprised me). A++ to the creator(s)!
Flag
Jaime & Brienne's it's beautiful (it's basically their scene with new soundtrack).

Hayley and Elijah's is lovely too and it didn't even captured most of their scenes together.

But Fitz-Simmons's its a real treat, I can't believe those were the good old days (don't be Hydra you guys, I couldn't handle it!).
Flag
Love the FitzSimmons one!!! And The Originals one was awesome!!! This song is just so fandom!!! I am a hardcore Densi (Deeks x Kensi) shipper from NCIS Los Angeles and think that they are this song so I will always love them and this song the best!!!
Flag
To be fair, Hayley and Elijah are really good material for the song. I couldn't find a NCIS vid for it, but I'll keep looking (at the very least, there must be one for Tony and Ziva).
Flag
Found one!
Flag
That is exactly the one that I love!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
Flag
I LOOOOVE the Fitz/Simmons video! It's amazing.
Flag
It's so...them!
Flag
There are a few with Doctor eleventh and his goodbye to the ponds and his last ep. I would get the links but the last time I saw them I got realllllly (a little too) sad
Flag
I can't have you crying, so here's a slightly hopeful goodbye of Eleventh to the same tune: See? He doesn't die, he just changes...
Flag
T.T It was a good cry though. :)
Flag
I get what you mean, Jon & Ygritte's Say something gets me every time You know nothing Jon Snow (Damn it!)
Flag
I think I will go with Jaime and Brienne, it's far more poignant...
Flag
I liked the timing of their vid, whoever did it, hit the actual moment in the episode with the lyrics of the song (Kudos!).
Flag
Although this one is not so bad either both versions are lovely in their own right.
Flag
aww, Fitz & Simmons i love them!
Flag
They are the best...first! I mean they were my first Say something vid.

Okay, busted. I voted for them.
Flag
The originals with Elijah and Haley was my favourite, there is also 'say something' for Mary and Bash and that was very well done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxSOGxFq78
Flag
Love it so much, it deserves to be featured:
Flag
I love peoples fanvids on youtube. Just incredible videos that they make. So beautiful
Flag
It's amazing how many version of the same song are there, each one just as good as the other.

After the third vid I gave up and just turn this into their own poll.
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    The Carmichael Show President Trump
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    American Ninja Warrior
    NEW
    NBC