A feedback Community
So it looks like someone kicked the server in the last few hours. "New" episodes (even though some are over a week old) have appeared.

Anyone else remember when we were supposed to consider ourselves fortunate when new episodes appeared two weeks before they aired? Good times. Now we have to consider ourselves lucky when they appear a week after they aired.

I apologize to anyone I didn't like or respond to in the current down period. But the publication error also apparently screwed up the posting of community thread responses. Because once a bug comes in and it doesn't get fixed, it spreads. And fixing bugs costs money, which CBSI doesn't have when it comes to TVCom.
4 Comments
Comments (4)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
May 03, 2019
May I have more assist my work on ?
Flag
May 04, 2019
Try learning English grammar, or starters. I have no idea what "more assist my work on?" means.
Flag
May 02, 2019
Amazing Article. Thanks.
Flag
May 01, 2019
No problem. I only check in once a week now anyways. And though new episodes are posting, and all of my work has indeed now come to the public side, a last minute change in schedule by the network on the one current show I have has not been corrected here or at TVguide. So I've had to make the title "correction" in the summary in bold. Plus, there is still a missing epi in the lineup so I've had to put both in one also in bold. But truthfully, I doubt anyone comes here to read the summaries for that show anymore. There are never any ratings anymore and no action in the "community" for the show.
Flag