Repeating this message once again, guides are needing to be updated at TV.com. Survivor and Justice League Action both need episodes added to them and yes, I have gone thru the email system for the Justice guide. No need for thanks.
6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jan 18, 2018
Good luck with that.. I edit Antiques Roadshow (UK) which is now in it's 40th season and it hasn't had any episodes added since season 31. The first two responses I received were "It's on the list" and "You've already asked that, we'll get to it".. Response three was "We have no ETA". It's been almost a year now and nothing.
Flag
Jan 18, 2018
I tried to get Survivor (US) guide to match what was showing on the host network for episodes listed. I was told, repeatedly, that the data provider TV.com now goes with shows a different list and they will NOT be changing it. Yeah, not happy with things. Oh, and a guide I edited that finished back in the 70's has a "new" episode added to it...for the third time. Lovely folks...
Flag
Jan 18, 2018
I haven't detected any episodes that have been added to any of my "ended" shows.. However, I do have one clown that keeps trying to change my "ended" shows to between seasons because he seems to think that his local station that is running reruns makes them new episodes again.

Staff hasn't approved anything I've submitted since Dec. 20th and now I've got 361 pending. How are you faring on that?
Flag
Jan 18, 2018
I've cut back on subbing to guides not under editor control...I have a growing suspicion that when Jessica announced shutdown of the forum where editors post guide names that need fixing, she might have been leaving as well on Dec. 31.
Flag
Jan 18, 2018
I've had that same feeling as well. Lots of people are avoiding the Big 3 like the plague and I have an inkling that they're feeling it in the pocketbook and have been cutting back on the "non-essentials".
Just a hunch.
Flag
Staff
Dec 12, 2017
Hello, if you need staff assistance on this matter, or any others, please email us at support@tv.com. We will no longer be taking requests off community posts. Thanks!
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members