The News feed stories on the front page go to 404 Error pages. Phantom notifications appear with no new comments or replies. The My TV Listings still don't work, so it's a case of same shit different year. Happy New Year everyone!
Comments (7)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Yesterday
I think you may be about the last member to event post on TV.com. Such a shame! I check the site once a month or so, but it's a wasteland. I'm not sure how I even saw this post. I'm just sticking to Facebook groups to discuss shows, but I miss the old TV.com.
Flag
Yesterday
Haha! I stick around for my chats with @Dhaworth really, as I use other sites as well. There are still some people around posting in communities  I don't use though.
Flag
Mar 13, 2019
I got a notification that you left a comment, but unfortunately, I can no longer see any of those posts, again.

But, this one survived.
Flag
3 days ago
I'm watching A Korean Odyssey on Netflix atm. It's a modern, re-imagining of Monkey Magic. I'm quite enjoying it and only have a few episodes left to watch. I might try the other version that was done recently, although I did briefly look at a trailer and thought I'd pass.
Flag
Mar 13, 2019
I wondered if you would see it or not. It was on one of those mid-season schedules you posted as your more recent post I can't see in my notifications.

Was just saying I'd caught up on The Umbrella Academy, The Order, Secret City and The Passage which has finished for the season. Secret City was really good and it didn't matter that I could'nt remember S1.
Flag
Mar 13, 2019
I've just started Secret City s2. When I saw the defnece minister I thought, "oh, she was a spy". So, I remembered a little. But, I really enjoyed the first episode.

What did you think of the umbrella academy? I haven't watched it yet, but intend to.
Flag
Mar 14, 2019
I liked Umbrella Academy. It was slightly predictable but enjoyable nonetheless. Not sure if I liked the end but would watch S2. The Order is just as good although it took a while to get into a certain twist they added.
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members