Approved submissions were updating in near real time on Thursday, but the publication process appears to have been stalled since then. This means, for example, approved submissions not being visible on a page (but appearing when one goes to edit said page), name changes appearing on the import feature but not on the person's page, approved cast/crew submissions not appearing on a person's page, and so on. This can make it hard to keep track of submissions made, and I am continually on the point of making an edit before realising I have already done so.

jessicakroeber has said that "We are having some site issues, but we are working on them now so we should have things running normally again very soon.?" As ever, "we recommend emailing support@tv.com if you need staff's assistance rather than posting. Thanks!" but I thought fellow contributors would like to know.

10 Comments
Comments (10)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Oct 15, 2017
And today, my profile page disappears and then reappears. An occasional 404 error comes up when going... well, anywhere, including the profile page. "My Posts" disappear from that pulldown on my icon in the upper right. And my new post from yesterday here isn't visible.

To borrow a phrase, TV.com should stabilise its pedestrian infrastructure. :)
Flag
Oct 13, 2017
The delay is also presumably causing some odd search/crew-add problems. For instance, I added Amy Wilson as a Casting Associate to Show X yesterday.

Today, her name comes up on a search but the link doesn't work. When I add her anyway, the existing link says "Name unknown" and takes me to this page:

http://www.tv.com/people/-1

Flag
Staff
Oct 12, 2017
Things should be back to normal working order today. Are you still having issues?
Flag
3 days ago
It's been a fortnight (!) but publication has resumed today.
Flag
2 days ago
Yup.
Flag
Oct 13, 2017
@jessicakroeber Things weren't back to normal today (Thursday), for multiple shows. Publication of cast, crew, summaries, recaps, quotes, etc. still not happening. Updating of show pages with new episodes still not happening, either.
Flag
Staff
Oct 17, 2017
Thanks. We're looking into it!
Flag
Oct 13, 2017
And "today" now (Friday) as well, at least as of this writing.
Flag
Oct 13, 2017
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Oct 12, 2017
Issues still exist as described previously. Cast edited to episodes but not visible either on the episode page or in the actor/actress page.
Flag
Staff
Oct 17, 2017
Thanks. We're looking into it!
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members