A feedback Community
In case you hadn't noticed, notification has been wacky since roughly Christmas. Or maybe it's just wacky for me. I keep getting notifications that people have posted on various threads that I've created, both on TVCom Feedback and elsewhere. But when I go there, there's nothing posted. So if I haven't responded to what you've said, that's why.
In other words, TVCom has a forum system where you get notifications that people have responded to you, but you can't see the responses.
And while some publication works (Cast, Crew, Recaps), the trivia-type stuff like Trivia and Quotes doesn't. For instance, the recap I posted the evening of 1/3 has shown up for Gotham:
But the trivia hasn't.
And yes, they're there when you do something funky with the reordering tool.
They just don't publish.
But on another page, something submitted 1/4/18 did publish.
If only TVCom has a Development staff that could develop fixes. Or you could contact to ask them to develop fixes.
Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jan 06, 2019
FYI, I created a Facebook group named "TVCom Editors". If anyone wants to join and have a relatively reliable means of communication with other users. Since TVCom doesn't seem to want to provide us users with even that.

Although it is theoretically the two-week holiday vacation that TVCom gives its staffers. So maybe everything will be back to "normal" after 1/7.

Flag
Jan 06, 2019
Well, I can see TesserT's post when i come directly here. And I didn't get a notification, but then when I got here the notification showed up on my notification list. Four hours after TesserT posted.
Flag
Jan 06, 2019
Cast and crew I entered from 2 days ago is still not published. And I've got the same wacky issues with notifications. :(
Flag
Jan 07, 2019
And it looks like the stuff that didn't publish, in some cases since last Thursday but mostly since Saturday morning/evening, have published.

So it's "only" a weekend screwup. Or at least, another one.
Flag
Jan 05, 2019
Not to mention, the first time i tried to publish this, I was told "Publishing Forbidden". I had to copy it, then start a new thread and cut--paste in the content.
Because trying to publish something and having it forbidden the first time isn't in any way discouraging to the vast variety of users.
Flag