Anyone else in the community notice that as of this writing, publication of cast, crew, recaps, etc., aren't going live after 12+ hours?

Again.
8 Comments
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jan 14, 2018
I apparently have four new notifications, from @gislef but when I click on one the new page doesn't load. I can't see the reply if there is one and now the notifications have disappeared. All I can see is my comment below.
Flag
Jan 13, 2018
No, I haven't noticed that but I have noticed that the episode guide for a show I edit is messed up and out of sequence.

In general I've noticed other problems with this site such as the newsfeed on the front page either not loading or some of the posts loading in duplicate. Posts in my community feed load in duplicate sometimes as well. My notifications isn't working properly either and I think some replies, likes etc from people aren't appearing on posts I'm involved in.

I emailed support as requested by @jessicakroeber and received an automated response, with a no-reply email address.

Flag
Jan 14, 2018
For instance, my notification area says that you posted a reply to my comments two hours ago (about 9:30 pm EST), but there's nothing here now. And when I click on the link, it takes me to an empty "comment".
Flag
Jan 14, 2018
That's exactly what I've been experiencing. The notifications seem to be working better today as your replies, likes etc have appeared as notifications and lead to the new comments.
Flag
Jan 13, 2018
And added the quotes.
Flag
Jan 13, 2018
The non-publication thing is still going on. See here for an example:

http://www.tv.com/shows/macgyver-2017/co2-sensor-tree-branch-3490022/

I edited the cast and posted the recap last night at 9/8 central, but still nothing.
Flag
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, I've seen duplication from time to time as well, and the notifications are screwy. The notification thing has been going on for years.
Flag
Jan 14, 2018
It has but it's been particularly screwy recently.
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members