Wait, I'm not jaded about Valentine's Day, I swear. Okay, okay, you win. I'm not a big fan. How could you tell?

I generally believe that you should treat your loved ones well EVERY day, not just on February 14th. But my personal feelings aside, let's face it: this is a big weekend for going to the movies. Whether you need to figure out what to do on a date or you need to figure out where to cry in the dark (I'm kidding...kind of), the cinema is a perfect option!

So what's your VDay movie of choice? Romcom (gag!), action movie, or tear-jerker? You certainly have your pick! Let's take a look at some of the bigger releases and then vote below!

Robocop

This is a great one to pick if you want to impress your guy or if you just want to well, have fun this year! There's nothing wrong with not being sappy on Valentine's Day. Enjoy action movies? Be true to yourself! This one gets the Jessica seal of approval.

About Last Night

I'm not going to lie, I will probably Netflix this movie late at night when I'm drinking wine. This is a remake, if you'll believe it. The director is responsible for some movies I really love, and I have a soft spot for ensemble cast romcoms so I'm not going to completely rule this one out. RENT (with wine)!

Endless Love

Another remake! Seriously, did ANYONE have an original idea this February? This one is very Romeo & Juliet. Intense first love and the brutal world that tries to keep the two young lovers apart. Yadda yadda. I will also rent this one. I won't lie to you guys. I even put the original one on my Netflix queue already. If you are young, single, and love dreaming about prince charming (& bad boys!), this may be a good option for you.

Winter's Tale

Barf. I'd have to have a lot of wine to sit through this one. Probably best to just read the book.

poll
41 Comments
Follow this Topic
Members