Get your remote hand ready because there is a lot of stuff heading to TV this winter, including True Detective, The Blacklist and more.

CINEMABLEND

Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Yesterday
Whats this?

I'm Newbie.
Please help to understand this stuff.
I love to watch tv series and shows.
Flag
Dec 12, 2018
I'm adding The Passage and I Am The Night to my watchlist! Thanks for the list.
Flag
Dec 07, 2018
Thanks for sharing! I'll put these on my watchlist:

The Passage, Black Monday, Kingdom, I Am The Night, The Umbrella Academy and Bard of Blood (Maybe).

Flag
Dec 07, 2018
I missed The Passage. It could be good, I'll give that a go. I'll probably watch Bard of Blood, whenever it appears.
Flag
Dec 06, 2018
Which new shows will you be watching?
The ones I'm going to look at are:

January 8 - PROJECT BLUE BOOK - History
The series revolves around secret U.S. Air Force investigations into supposed UFO encounters and unexplained phenomenon, undertaken by astrophysicist, and eventual ufologist, Josef Allen Hynek in the 1950s and 1960s.

January 16 - DEADLY CLASS - Syfy
An action-thriller series based on the comic book series, which follows students enrolled at a secret high school in San Francisco as they train to become the next generation of top assassins for crime families across the globe.

January 20 - 10 p.m. - BLACK MONDAY - Showtime
The story of how in October 1987, a group of outsiders took on the blue-blood, old-boys club of Wall Street and ended up crashing the world’s largest financial system.

January 28 - I AM THE NIGHT - TNT
A young girl given up by her birth mother, sets out to uncover the secrets of her past and ends up following a sinister trail that swirls closer to a gynecologist involved in the legendary Black Dahlia slaying.

February 12 - MIRACLE WORKERS - TBS
A comendy which follows Craig, a low-level angel responsible for handling all of humanity’s prayers. His boss, God, pretty much has checked out to focus on his favorite hobbies. To prevent Earth’s destruction, Craig must achieve his most impossible miracle to date.

February 15 - THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY - Netflix
An adaptation of the comic book series, following a dysfunctional family of superheroes who work together to solve their father’s mysterious death.

February 15 - PROVEN INNOCENT - Fox
A legal drama set in a wrongful conviction firm.
More+
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members