Just when you thought it was safe to celebrate Christmas, a new Grinch-like beast has come ashore for the holidays.

As part of SyFy’s Sharknado Week the network is premiering the all-new sci-fi movie Santa Jaws, about a fictional comic book shark character come to life. It stars Jim Klock as Peter, an average Dad who must find and save his sons before the beast ruins Christmas and their town.

“Peter was such a fun character to play because he transforms from a normal suburban father into this no non-sense, war-ready Dad willing to do battle with a beast in order to save his boys,” Jim shares. “In fact, one of my favorite moments in the film is when I grab a rifle and say: ‘It’s time to put this fish on ice.’ How cool is that!”

Of course, Jim is not just your average actor. If Jim looks familiar to you, it’s because he’s built a career working opposite some major players. He’s appeared along with Keanu Reeves in The Whole Truth, Mark Wahlberg in Deepwater Horizon, Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg in American Ultra and Billy Crudup in The Stanford Prison Experiment. On television, he stood out as Detective Chisholm on Fox’s Scream Queens, Chris Kraft on ABC’s The Astronaut Wives Club, and Detective Ted Bertrand in HBO’s True Detectives. He also recently starred with soccer superstar Alex Morgan in the family film Alex & Me, Freeform’s new Marvel superhero series, Cloak and Dagger; and the Lifetime made-for-television thriller, Deadly Matrimony.

Up next, he appears in a thriller feature film with Armie Hammer, Dakota Johnson, Zazie Beetz, Brad William Henke and Karl Glusman. Plus, he’s in Peter Farrelly’s segregation drama Green Book with Viggo Mortenson and Mahershala Ali, and in the coming-of-age drama, Green Dolphin, executive produced by Keanu Reeves.

Keep up with Jim Klock at: www.JimKlock.com

0 Comments
Comments
Submit
There are no comments yet. Be the first by writing down your thoughts above.
Follow this Topic
Members