Time for another bundle of tv, film or web related vids

Promo's, promo's, promo's - the networks are gearing up for the autumn schedule.

Up first - Constantine :

(via TvShow News Previews )
I've seen the pilot - I won't be giving away spoilers - all I will say is I was pleasantly surprised. Pairing it with Grimm may turn out to be a very shrewd move by NBC.

Next - The Flash:

(via The CW Television Network )

Again, I've seen the pilot :-)
And its good, its very good.
Without giving any spoilers, it looks like there will be a lot of Easter Eggs for DC comics fans

Star Wars Rebels is coming in October and it looks like the Wookies will play some part :

(via Star Wars )

Boardwalk Empire returns for its final season on September 7th, and they have released a teaser prominently featuring Omar Chalky White :

(via DailyMail FEMAIL )

Here is the first teaser for season 2 of The Fall :

(via BBC )

No air date has been released yet, but the speculation is that The Fall will return to BBC2 in mid to late autumn

Here is an inside look at Intruders, which will premiere on BBC America on August 10th :

(via BBC America )

Sticking with TV - but not a promo - The Pete Holmes Show is over, but you can still watch some of the sketches from the show on his Youtube channel :

(via Pete Holmes )

WGN America has released an extended trailer for their nuclear bomb drama Manhattan, which premieres this Sunday :

(via Manhattan WGNA )

Moving onto movies, Guardians of the Galaxy is released on August 1st, and they have released an extended trailer:

(via NotMyTrailer )

Damon Wayans, Jr. and Jake Johnson are starring in Lets Be Cops, which is release on August 13th and they have released another red band trailer (which is only slightly different from the first red band trailer):

(via Yahoo Movies )

Now, something for the ladies...
Jamie Dornan took a break from his role as a sexual predator in The Fall to film Fifty Shades of Grey....playing a sexual predator....

Here's the first trailer :

(via Universal Pictures UK )

And now web stuff.
Play dates sound like a fun thing.
But they can also be dangerous...

(via andrewmfilms )

Self defence is important.

(via EnterTheDojoShow )

And finally.
Video proof that dogs are awesome.
This dog mistakenly takes a baby's toy, the baby is unhappy so the dog tries to fix the situation :

(via charliedadog )

A cat would never do something like that.
Because cats suck.

Bye
25 Comments
Comments (25)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Plenty of things to look forward too.
Flag
Anything in particular?
Flag
Intruders looks weird
Flag
Thanks for the vids.On opening day,I will be seeing Guardians of the Galaxy.Let's be Cops looks dumb but fun.Kicks to the groin is still funny as hell.Toy Wars was cool.
Flag
Thanks for THE FALL 2 and Constantine trailer.
and cats doesn't suck; it's just that dogs are awesome.
Flag

The dog tries to makes friends - the cat acts like a dick....typical cat suckage
Flag
funny vid btw, and I heard cats can be dicks - maybe mine is not because she acts like a dog... hm...
But think like this: you on a huge pillow, easy chilling after partying hard, and suddenly a 7ft bodybuilder comes along and starts to puff and cuddle you - wouldn't you react the same? The smaller heap of fur has my sympathies.

Flag
"maybe mine is not because she acts like a dog... hm..." - I'm glad you admit dogs are better behaved than cats
Flag
I'm sure you are;)
Flag
At least they don't drool over everything and know where to shit and piss.
Flag
My dog doesn't drool and only goes to the toilet outside - and she doesn't cough up furballs or spend her nights roaming the streets looking for some 'strange' like all whore cats do!!
Flag
I love strange.
Flag
For as long as I've had my cat,he's never hissed at me or anyone else.And when I took him with me to my sister's Christmas party,her cat hissed at the guests and ran to hide in the basement,while my cat simply went up to everyone,rubbed against everybody,was playful and purred.I think my cat's not normal.LOL
Flag
Thanks for that new BE teaser. This is shaping up to be it's biggest season yet.
Flag
I wonder if the network will be going back to the period crime series genre after BE finishes - I'd like to see a 70's theme show (a Scarface type show would be cool)
Flag
They are developing a new pilot from Martin Scorsese, Terrence Winter, and Mick Jagger about a "cocaine-fueled" recording studio in the late 70s. It even stars Bobby Cannavale.
Flag
I heard about that.
Jaggers involvement is worrisome - I don't think I have ever seen him in a good movie.
And I hope the mars bar wrapper story is not included in any plot
Flag
I had a different opinion on Constantine, mainly due to not liking the lead but I'm certainly willing to give it The 4.

I can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy, it looks awesome.

I was surprised by Let's Be Cops it looks a lot better than I expected.

Right, it's time I go and find The Flash!
Flag
If you need some help finding The Flash just let me know.

I was surprised how much I like Constantine - considering its on NBC - and I think its pairing with Grimm should be successful.

I think viewers who like Grimm or Sleepy Hollow will like it
Flag
I never got into Grimm, it just felt a bit too soft for me, if that makes any sense what-so-ever. I didn't like the lead on that show either. I do love Sleepy Hollow, however, so I can't wait for that to come back. If Constantine can kick off quickly, especially considering the cast and slight creative changes, then I can see it being a great foil for Iche and Co. Here's hoping.

I've found The Flash. I've just started the pilot of Power but as soon as that's finished...
Flag
Power starts off well enough, but veers into a soapy drama
Flag
That's a shame because I just gave the pilot 4/5, I thought it was great.
The Flash is great too. I would have given that 4/5 if it weren't for a few too many 'cheesy' moments so it only gets 3/5, the Arrow cameo wasn't as bad as I expected though - pretty good actually. It's a great set-up though so I think it's going to be a great series.
Flag
Super excited for this!!!!
Flag
Its ready
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members