poll
Comments (56)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
'Banshee' - I've never been into credit sequences .. until they made a show where the title sequence is a part of every individual episode and changes as such. You get little hints about what a characters story will be in an episode by the photos that accompany the actors name in the credits. Plus Methodic Doubt's awesome opening from the sound of the tumblers in the combination lock starting to click. Everything has meaning and it is just a superb accompaniment to each episode. (Plus the combination revealed works on the 'Welcome to Banshee' web site - one of the best show web sites as well.)
Flag
I cant believe True Detective is not on the list
Flag
The Teen Wolf opening is fantastic. I can't wait to see how it changes this season.
Flag
It's impossible to choose just one... Here's one I will never forget.

Flag
JUSTIFIED's got a pretty cool sequence and as much as it pains me, so does TRUE BLOOD...
Flag
Way before the X-Files,Supernatural,American Horror Story,Sleepy Hollow,etc......there was this one little show with a intro sequence that starts off pleasant but slowly turns dramatic and chilling!
One of my all time intro title sequence favorites for a horror series.
Flag
Hmmm. What's that contraption that guys uses to write with?
Flag
LOL!It's an ancient tool called a typewriter!
Flag

The best intro title sequence in a sci-fi series ever.......

Flag
I cannot believe mine was the only vote in the poll. Until now.
Flag

The 80's had some of the best openings, Macgyver and Miami Vice are at the top.
Flag
MacGyver! Im still on my pajamas when i watch the series. Im still now. On my. pajamas. What happened to the rebooth?
Flag
Did you put the embed in with duct tape and a paper clip?
Flag
HAHA!How did you know!And I used some gum too.For that,you get a prize!
Flag
Yay, SG1!
Flag
Borgias, bitches
Flag
Alot of this is personal bias because I 'effin loved the Black Donnelley's, & I'm a bigger fan of short intros than long ones, but besides all that, I just really liked the tone & tempo it set for the show

Flag
Black Donnelly's FTW!!
Flag
Goin' old school with...The A-Team, and The 6 Million Dollar man, and Knight Rider.
Flag
HArd to resist any 80s nostagia
Flag
True Detective and the song is great.
Flag
I live the one in the new AMC show "TURN" as well
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Teen wolf and reign are pretty good
Flag
yup the new one, I mean with the electro infusion. that was a badass music. Very good for waking you up. Try it youll fell so alive.
Flag
I had Teen Wolf mentioned a couple times in my story - I should have had that here
Flag
Son's of Anarchy, Rescue Me, Buffy, Xena
Flag
Nerf Herder mother*ckers!
Flag
Nice! Agreed, though no one brought them up (except Buffy) in the Discussion story. I'm glad you did here
Flag
Haven.. hands on the best opening/title sequence on TV.. it has been 4 seasons and never once I felt tired of seeing that..
Flag
I need to look that up
Flag
I looked for a youtube link but could not find it.. the music just gives the exact mood the series want to give to its audience..
Flag
You are about the 5th one to mention it in the article this poll is based on
Flag
Then I guess it does deserve a place in the poll:)
Flag
Dammit! I forgot True Blood - music and imagery.
Flag
I was gonna put this on the original post, but I forgot. This is my pick for best title sequence: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nu9mslgDcR4
Flag
Certainly fits the title!
Flag
BAM -- THAT'S THE ONE! 'The Luck You Got' by The High Strung.
Flag
The show is fantastic, as well. Best performance by a female lead I've ever seen.
Flag
The only show I might add to this is Sanctuary, though even then I'll vote GoT. It doesn't win a whole lot of positive categories in my opinion, but it does win this one.
Flag
Amen. I know it is really well done, but i just don't care for that Genre at all. that is one awesome concept for a title seq though.
I felt like Sanctuary was pretty groundbreaking in a ton of ways. That is an excellent choice.
Flag
From the ones on the list I'd go with:
- GoT
- Doctor Who
- Twilight Zone

I'd also add Space 1999 (series 1) and Lost in Space (S1 &S2)
Flag
I really wanted to add both of those on there but I just ran out of room!
Flag
LOL! That's what he Other is for!
Flag
FINALLY a decent poll!

5 hours of spam in the community feeds but one whine from blb(s) and your informative and pertinent/relevant links are removed asap (unlike the real spams which says up for hours/days). Things that make you go hmm….
Flag
Gislef said some of those links are filled with malware. They are dangerous. I flagged them but man... those are some seriously determined spammers. Unreal they pay people to sit and do this all day and night.
Flag
Statistically, they're all filled with malware. Or surveys that when you respond to them, fill you with malware.
Flag
That's great. They sure are aggressive.
Flag
They supposedly fixed this problem. It's better then it was (when entire feed was nothing but spam/malware) but it's still not as good as it use to be
Flag
The SPAMMERS are like dogs with a bone when they find a site they can easily access. I am still in favor of having levels where you have to comment a certain number of times before you can post.
Flag
This is all based on the info you guys gave me in the comments of my original post. I put as many up as I could fit on the page. Sorry if I missed yours, but please list it in the Comments
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members