So many sci-fi shows have been cancelled over the last year! We need to know from fans which of these sci-fi series should come back for more... Vote now!

So Many Shows!

Colony is in the lead!!!
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
5 hours ago
Firefly or do some more Serenity movies
Flag
Dec 06, 2018
My wife and I were big Dark Matter fans the first season. The second season many of the cast had left and the story line had changed. We never finished the second season. They had a great cast and storyline but they moved too fast and lost too much.www.Mesalary.com
Flag
Dec 05, 2018
I am making a compensation of more than 3800 dollars every week, that is great. Over a year back I was in an awful condition, jobless and ledger with just couple of bucks. Because of one of my companions who demonstrated to me a way where I could accumulate myself and making normal of 50-60 dollars for each hour… Amazing thing about it was that necessity for the activity is essential composing and solid internet...If you figure this could be for you at that point discover more here… ---&&& http://Careers7.com
Flag
Nov 27, 2018

hi everyone i have a new idea for a students and moms.. give you a basic pay to your home .. and you have a good option to do more and earn more. check this site.... Mesalary.Com@
Flag
Nov 15, 2018
1. Colony
2. Dark Matter

I would also love to see Terminator :TSCC, Firefly and Jericho come back. But if wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak. :)
Flag
Nov 15, 2018
Oh and The 4400 needs an ending!
Flag
Nov 15, 2018
I really liked The 4400.
Flag
Nov 05, 2018
So for your papers, I believe it's your own announcement and one about decent variety or your way of life ethnicity. It's difficult to give guidance for this since it's whatever you make of it. Simply keep away from prosaisms and Pay For Homework Help . You can PM your papers to me and I will peruse them in the event that you need.
Flag
Oct 31, 2018
Kyle XY Awake Forever John Doe
Flag
Sep 27, 2018
Bring BACK DARK MATTER..
Flag
Oct 11, 2018
My wife and I were big Dark Matter fans the first season. The second season many of the cast had left and the story line had changed. We never finished the second season. They had a great cast and storyline but they moved too fast and lost too much.
Flag
Sep 25, 2018
It's a bit late to be putting this on the front page as the poll is already over.
Flag
Oct 11, 2018
Not the first time something like this has happen.
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members