Yup that's right folks, this is a verdict and not a really a review! Why? Salvation is merely passable Summer filler and there's just not much to say about it. Reviewers are doing a grand job of talking nonsense just to fill up a page. You won't get that here, so smile. :)

It's a totally unoriginal concept, you know, the one where an asteroid is on a collision course with earth and a band of heroes try and stop it in 186 days. You'd be better off watching Deep Impact or Armageddon again, saving yourself a good 10hrs off this 13 episode series.

However, if like me you are desperate for something to watch, then so far it's not the miserable, time-stealing, thief that Riviera was.

I leave you with the trailer below, which is far superior to the pilot, and a poll to fill up the page. Enjoy!

Will you be watching Salvation? Leave your mark in the poll below.

poll

6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, now I have to watch it just to see how bad it is. Will report back after 186 days if we're still talking about this then. Hope they have lotsa sex scenes before everyone dies. Yes, sex is very necessary to restart the human race, no? LOL&:P
Flag
Jul 17, 2017
OK, I just watched it. It's really not bad. I truly don't understand why all the negative reviews. It may not be GOT or Breaking Bad but c'mon, it's pretty good entertainment. Give it a chance and a run b4 more over reaction. Enough. Those hard to please, go to the opera.
Flag
Jul 18, 2017
Well, like I said, it's passable Summer filler. Mindless entertainment that you can sit back, watch and not think about too much.
Flag
Jul 15, 2017
I've tried watching. But, so far, I've only made i half-way through the first episode. I'm not sure I'm going to make the rest of the way.
Flag
Jul 15, 2017
lol! Well done for trying. It's still a maybe for me but I will more than likely watch the next episode.
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members