Tv.com recently asked for submissions for the Top TV Moments of 2014... but the thing that a lot of TV.com users spend time talking about is the bad stuff.

And we’re here to reward the bad stuff with TV.com's 2nd, (and possibly annual), Blowie Awards – the worst moments of TV chosen by TV.com users/members.

It’s time to highlight the bad stuff!

The rules are simple:

Nominate the shows that you feel suit the categories.

You can nominate shows and actors in multiple categories.

Multiple nominations will be allowed.

Any shows mentioned on the previous post will be added to the poll.

Only shows that have aired new episodes in 2014 are eligible.

You don't have to nominate in every category - every nomination will be counted.

The 10 most popular nominations in each category will go forward to the final poll.

The nomination process will end on Monday 15th December

The polls will be open soon after.

Categories:

Worst Drama:
Worst Comedy:
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy:
Worst Actor:
Worst Actress:
Worst New Show:
Worst Season:
Worst Season Finale:
Show that has gone downhill the most:
Character you would like to see die:
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”
Worst male character:
Worst female character:
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love:
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence
Least Intimidating Villain
Character that Complains too much
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose
Worst Action Sequence
Worst guest star male/female
Worst couple
Worst kid
Worst plot twist
Worst Show Overall:
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV:

338 Comments
Comments (338)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Apr 18, 2016
I'm way late to the party, but here goes:

Worst Drama: Extant | True Blood | Grey's Anatomy
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Extant
Worst Actor: Gabriel Macht (Suits)
Worst Actress: Meghan Markle (Suits)
Worst New Show: Extant
Show that has gone downhill the most: True Blood
Character you would like to see die: Everyone on Under the Dome
Worst female character: Rachel (Suits)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Rachel (Suits)
Character that Complains too much Louis (Suits)
Worst guest star male/female Kim Kardashian (in anything)
Worst plot twist Under The Dome
Worst Show Overall: American Horror Story Freak Show:
Flag
Apr 18, 2016

Flag
Apr 18, 2016

Flag
Apr 18, 2016

Flag
Apr 18, 2016

Flag
Apr 18, 2016

Flag
Apr 18, 2016

Flag
Dec 16, 2014
Worst Drama: True Blood
Worst Comedy: N/A
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: The Strain
Worst Actor: Stephen Moyer (True Blood)
Worst Actress: Anna Paquin (True Blood)
Worst New Show: The Strain
Worst Season: The Strain
Worst Season Finale: True Blood
Show that has gone downhill the most: Justified (True Blood and SoA were already going downhill, but this season of Justified was extremely tame compared to previous seasons. Hopefully it could climb uphill again.)
Character you would like to see die: Tyrese and Sasha (TWD)
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: N/A
Worst male character: Bill Compton (True Blood)
Worst female character: Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Bill Compton (True Blood)
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Bill (True Blood)
Least Intimidating Villain: Daryl Crowe (Justified)
Character that Complains too much: Nora (The Strain)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood)
Worst Action Sequence: Probably one of SoA's car chases
Worst guest star male/female: Michael Rapaport (Justified)
Worst couple: Bill and Sookie (True Blood)
Worst kid: I guess the kid from The Strain
Worst plot twist: Daryl Crowe shooting Art/Bill having Hep V
Worst Show Overall: True Blood
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: Brian Buckner, Alan Ball and the other writers from True Blood. Fuck all of you. Go join Scott Buck and his Dexter writers in the TV Hall of Shame.
More+
Flag
Dec 15, 2014
Quite difficult to nominate bad shows because one doesn't watch them. And some of these categories are very difficult to give nominations in, like the “flashback sequence”. Some flashback sequences might be boring to watch, but still necessary for the story, so it's difficult to deem them bad. However, here are my nominations:

Worst Drama: Stalker.
Worst Comedy: Manhattan Love Story, Mulaney, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory.
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Z Nation, Under the Dome.
Worst Actor: Tom Hopper (as Billy Bones) in Black Sails.
Worst Actress: Hannah New (as Elanor Guthrie) in Black Sails.
Worst New Show: Z Nation.
Worst Season: Californication, Glee.
Worst Season Finale:True Blood.
Show that has gone downhill the most: Glee, American Horror Story.
Character you would like to see die: Kitty Winter (played by Ophelia Lovibond) in Elementary.
Worst male character: Levon (played by Oliver Cooper) in Californication.
Worst female character: Molly Woods (played by Halle Berry) in Extant. Meredith Davis (played by Ari Graynor) in Bad Teacher.
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Meredith Davis (played by Ari Graynor) in Bad Teacher. Hank Moody (played by David Duchovny) in Californication.
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Kennex's flasback of him losing his leg (in Almost Human) because despite repeating it for 13 episodes, the show never delved deeper into what it meant for the story. His girlfriend Anna's role in it all remained a complete mystery.
Least Intimidating Villain: The Red Queen (played by Emma Rigby) in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
Character that Complains too much: Doug Guggenheim (played by Josh Lawson) in House of Lies, Ginny (played by Kristin Davis) in Bad Teacher.
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Mayor Lavon Hayes (played by Cress Williams) in Hart of Dixie because he never does any mayoring whatsoever.
Worst Action Sequence: Sheriff Linda Esquivel (played by Natalie Martinez) facing off with an SUV in episode Heads Will Roll (S02E01) in Under the Dome.
Worst guest star male/female: Antoinette (played by Lauren Shaw) in Crossbones.
Worst couple: Zoe Hart and Joel Stevens (Hart of Dixie), Miranda the Ghost and Caleb (Ravenswood).
Worst kid: Victor Ha (played by Bryson Barretto) in Suburgatory), Jacob Langston (played by Landon Gimenez) in Resurrection, Ethan the Android (played by Pierce Gagnon) in Extant.
Worst plot twist: David Clarke actually surviving the stabbing in Revenge.
Worst Show Overall: Z Nation. I firmly stand by my view that Z Nation is even worse than Under the Dome.
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: Steven Spielberg, executive producer of Terra Nova (cancelled), Smash (cancelled), The River (cancelled), Red Band Society (cancelled), Extant and Under the Dome (both inexplicably still on the air). And all this just in three years. The fact that United States of Tara was a good show (yet also cancelled in 2011) and that Falling Skies is still on the air, does not balance out his poor track record on TV.
More+
Flag
Dec 16, 2014
I think Kitty will be killed off at some point
Flag
Dec 13, 2014
Wow this is taking me AGES. It's tough trying to think back through all the shows I watched this year to think of nominees and I'm sure that I forgetting some but it's better to submit some nominations and add stuff later than spend too long thinking about nominees and not submitting anything at all!
BTW - this is a great idea and I can't wait to see winners.

Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Extant, Helix, Dominion
Worst Actor: Barry Sloan from Revenge
Worst Actress: Meghan Markle from Suits, Natalie Zea from The Following, Worst New Show: Extant, Helix, Dominion
Worst Season: True Blood - I was tempted to sue HBO for the time I wasted watching the final season.
Worst Season Finale: True Blood, Revenge
Show that has gone downhill the most: Revenge, True Blood, Community (I'm sorry I love this show but you have to admit that it isn't as good as it used to be)
Character you would like to see die: Aidan from Revenge, Rollins & Amaro from SVU, Father Gabriel from TWD
Worst male character: Bill from True Blood - He sucked. Both literally and figuratively.
Worst female character: Sookie from True Blood, Claire from The Following
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Stefan from The Vampire Diaries - at least I think we're supposed to love him. It's hard to be sure...
Least Intimidating Villain: Dawn from TWD, Falcone from Gotham
Worst couple - Audrey and Nathan from Haven
Worst kid - Henry from Once upon a Time
Worst plot twist Beth's death on The Walking Dead - it was so unnecessary and felt forced, Revenge - for a while now I've been joking that I 'wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Emily's dad wasn't dead after all. I lied. I was shocked that a) they were that desperate for a storyline and b) that they didn't just cancel the show instead of going down that route.
Worst Show Overall: Under The Dome. seriously how has show lasted so long when other more worthy shows have been taken from us too soon? It's so bad I can't even hate-watch it!

More+
Flag
Dec 14, 2014
Another nomination for this Henry kid.
I don't watch OUAT, so is he a baddie or just a brat?
Flag
Dec 13, 2014
Whenever I see articles like this I think to myself "Oh how I wish my taste in TV was so bad that I could partake in these discussions."

Just kidding of course.. But I am genuinely depressed that I can't partake in the Blowies properly. I started ONE new show this whole year, and I liked it. However, there are a few nominees I will mention.

Show that has gone downhill the most: Arrow

Character You would like to see die: Father Gabriel, TWD. Seriously. Not killing zombies and being petrified by them would be acceptable in season 1 and max 2. We're going on season 5 and it's beyond ridiculous and idiotic.

Worst season finale: How I Met Your Mother. In theory, I had nothing against the ending but it was so poorly executed that I wanted to pour battery acid in my eyes for having seen that "kill the Mother" montage.

Character I (notice, not WE... this is hugely a personal opinion) dislike but am supposed to love: Daenerys Targaryen. A fan favorite who I dislike just for that. Her fans. They are awful. For example, they name their kids after her but instead of calling the kid "Dany" or "Daenerys" they call the kid "Khaleesi"... A title. That's like me naming my kid "The Janitor" because a janitor called Michael saved a thousand nuns and ended the Ukraine crisis. And if you think that isn't the same thing, then I'll just Google translate "janitor" into some exotic language. Oh my God.. Plus the official Facebook fanpage of Game of Thrones is utterly oblivious to the fact that she infact isn't the only character of the show. A weird case of disliking the character because of his/her fans instead of the character's personality.

Worst action sequence: the van on the bridge in TWD. Seriously. The van should have landed on its roof and... and let's not forget the umpteenth time the slow, noisy walkers have appeared out of nowhere and managed to surprise the survivors...
More+
Flag
Dec 14, 2014
I think turning against a character because of their fans is understandable - to me at least.
I have the same feeling towards Fitz on AoS - and a few other characters from different shows
Flag
Dec 14, 2014
I think in 20 years there's a thousand or more Khaleesi's who hate Daenerys just because their idiot parents were idiotic enough to name them after her.

So what about the fandom makes you hate Fitz? I avoid AoS conversations mostly because I don't read Marvel/DC comics at all and I get the dumb feeling of not having a valid opinion because of this fact. But I guess that could also be the reason I'm fairly warm towards Fitz at the moment.

Oh... And I also love a few characters that I feel are under appreciated. Sansa and Theon became my favorite Game of Thrones/ASOIAF character largely due to this fact. Everyone was talking about Arya and Daenerys and Tyrion and ignoring or bashing Sansa and Theon so naturally I started defending them and over time liking them. Of course they are great characters but I have to admit that my interest in them didn't really stem from that greatness.
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
This season has given us plenty to hate. TV's gonna suck from now til mid-january, so I hope there was something that made watching this fall worth your while.

Worst Comedy: I've shunned comedy this season for some reason.
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: The Strain. Maybe Most Disappointing is more appropriate.
Worst Actor: Probably Sean Astin. Though he improved greatly toward the end of his Strain arc.
Worst New Show: The Strain. Every other new show I've watched, I liked. All two of em.
Worst Season: Boardwalk Empire (though I admit it had its moments).
Worst Season Finale: Boardwalk Empire.
Show that has gone downhill the most: Sons of Anarchy. Descended into an abyssmally depressing menagerie of mourning.
Character you would like to see die: Nucky Thompson & Sons of Anarchy. All of em.
Worst male character: Eph Goodweather obviously.
Worst female character: Gemma on SOA.
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Probably Oliver Queen.
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Much Of Nucky Thompson's childhood stuff.
Least Intimidating Villain: This might take a while.
Character that Complains too much: Me, probably.
Worst Action Sequence: Multiple skirmishes on The Strain.

Nothing can quite compare to my disappointment with The Strain.
The only new shows I've followed are The Strain, The Flash, Constantine and Tyrant.
More+
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
LOL @ "Character that Complains too much: Me, probably."

Good call on character we dislike but are supposed to love: Oliver Queen (or mcqueen…whatever his name is). I second that nomination.

I know GC wants to limit the categories (I don't blame him) but a category of "most disappointing show" is so accurate for so many shows--especially the strain. Maybe do away with the special guest stars category…just a suggestion but I'm cool with how things are right now.
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
"Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Much Of Nucky Thompson's childhood stuff." - is definitely on my list as well.
If they had just done them in the first episode, it would have been fine. But to have them in every episode tarnished the final season for me
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
BE was one show that didnt mind boring us to tears, and beyond.
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
Let me preface this by saying I have been quitting mediocre and bad shows much sooner than I did in the past. Also I have not tried that many new shows since I am now usually waiting to see if they get a season 2. Some of these nominations may include shows and characters from shows I quit prior to 2014 but I don't see any rules against doing that as long as the show had an episode in 2014 (even if I didn't see it)

Worst Drama: Under the Dome
Worst Comedy: Under the Dome, Chozen
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Under the Dome (go ahead and include something from UTD for each category--my hate from S1E1-2, when I quit the show, continues to this day); Helix
Worst Actor: the guy who plays Eph Goodweather in The Strain (he was great in House of Cards but he is crap in this role),
Worst Actress: person who plays Laurel Lance on Arrow
Worst New Show: Chozen, The reality show Utopia (not the awesome sci fi show with the same name)
Worst Season: True Blood
Show that has gone downhill the most: True Blood, The Mentalist, Castle, Bones, TBBT
Character you would like to see die: Gabriel (preacher from TWD), Eph Goodweather (The Strain), Damon's ugly brother Stefan (sp?) from TVD but I quit this a while back so maybe he isn't so lame (and ugly…lol)
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: pick some cheesy musical event for me
Worst male character: Bill Compton (TB), Eph Goodweather (The Strain)
Worst female character: Laurel Lance from Arrow; Rachel from Suits, Sookie (TB)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Rachel (Suits), Laurel (Arrow), Leonard Hofstadter (The Big Bang Theory), Bill Compton (TB), Sookie (TB)
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence
Least Intimidating Villain: The Master (The Strain)--not bad but the special effects made him funny
Character that Complains too much: Laurel Lance
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: I suppose Emily from Revenge STILL hasn't had her revenge (IDK since I quiet the show a while back; she could learn about revenge from SoA's Jax Teller)
Worst Action Sequence: The Strain's Abraham vs the Master, TWD van over the bridge sequence
Worst guest star male/female--I can't think of any off the top of my head
Worst couple: Rachel & Mike (Suits), Sookie and everyone she hooked up with except Erik (TB)
Worst kid: Honey Boo Boo, Abel from SoA
Worst plot twist: Tom Keen is alive (The Blacklist), Laurel becoming the canary (Arrow)
Worst Show Overall: Utopia the failed reality show (not the sci fi show), UTD
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV:
1. The writers of Dexter's final season
2. The network executives who green light stupid shows and cancel great shows without factoring in people who don't watch the shows live on tv (I haven't watched a show live on tv in years--I can stream some shows in real time)
More+
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
Thanks for linking me.

"Worst Actor: the guy who plays Eph Goodweather in The Strain".

I admit it. The guy's awful. Glad The Strain made somebody's worst list.
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
The problem for me is that I went in with high expectations despite trying to have low expectations. I don't hate the show and have quit all the shows I hate. However, The Strain has so much potential to be great tv….so I have hope. Yet at the same time it is frustrating that that potential was squandered. The other strain (the other vamp group) seems interesting so I will keep watching for them…plus I don't hate the show;-)

I can admit when I am wrong---Helix and The Strain accurately represent the competency of the CDC imo. I just found out the flu vaccine our clinical facility received and had all the employees receive is only 40% efficacious (something like that). Also given the bumbled handling of Ebola and all the revisions of protocols (since they were subpar) and all their backtracking and finger pointing, I have lost faith in the CDC. I mentioned to some colleague that the CDC was acting like the CDC characters in Helix and The Strain…lol, they just gave me a blank look since they didn't watch those shows.

Eph the character is horrible and the acting isn't impressive but the actor was great in House of Cards….not sure what happened.
More +
Flag
Dec 12, 2014
Lots of people like Corey Stoll from other shows. I really never heard of him before Eph Goodweather. I'd hate to think the real CDC is anything like the tv version, but it may be time to admit its true.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
I'll have more but I want to get this one down before I forget it:
Character we dislike that we are supposed to like:
Rachel from Suits
Laurel from Arrow since she is one of the main reasons I quit the show last season (I think it was last season)

show that went down hill the most: well I quit a lot of shows but I stuck with True Blood this year and that gets my nomination. Are you sure there were no Dexter episodes in 2014?

worst new show: I only tried a couple new shows and I would have to say The Strain and I only included it because I stupidly went in with high expectations. I still plan to watch the next season and I didn't hate it but out of the few new shows I tried, this springs to mind.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
Are we supposed to like Rachel? The only likable female on the show is Donna and Louis' assistant.

Don't come back to Arrow. They are focussing on Laurel way too much.

Flag
Dec 10, 2014
Hmm, Rachel isn't a "real villain" so I guess we are supposed to like her…I don't know but I do know that I don't like her (or Laurel).

Thanks! I didn't plan on going back to Arrow so if people try to convince me, I will ignore them. Also I am not a huge fan of "non-dark" superhero shows. I prefer Judge Dredd type of super hero shows~~not Marvel AoS or Arrow.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
Ahhh Rachel....

Shouldn't Rachel and Mike be worst couple then?
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
yep!
Rachel & Mike for worst couple
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
-Worst drama:Grey's Anatomy
-Worst comedy:Modern Family
-Worst sci-fi/Fantasy:Extant
-Worst actor:Goran Visnjic(Extant)
-Worst actress:Jada Pinkett Smith(Gotham)
-Worst new show:Extant
-Worst season:Peter Capaldi's Dr.Who season/Extant 1st season
-Show that has gone down the hill the most:Two and a Half Men
-Character I'd like to see die:Father Gabriel(Walking Dead)
-Worst unnecessary flashback sequence:Addy's flashback in "Die,Zombie,Die"(Z Nation)
-Worst male Character:Father Gabriel(Walking Dead)
-Worst female character:Fish Mooney(Gotham)
-Character we dislike that we are suppose to love:Laurel Lance(Arrow)
-Least intimidating villain:Dawn(Walking Dead)
-Character that complains too much:Sheldon(Big Bang Theory)
-Worst guest star male/female:Kim Kardashian(2 Broke Girls)
Lead character that is terrible at their stated purpose:Stand-up comedian Mulaney
-Worst kid:All the kids on Modern Family
-Worst action sequence:Abraham beating the shit out of Eugene(Walking Dead)
-Worst plot twist:Eugene reveals he's not a scientist(Walking Dead)
-Worst couple:The Woods and their annoying robot kid(Extant)
-Worst show overall:Grey's Anatomy
The Vicky Achievement Award(named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV:All reality TV(especially Honey Boo Boo)
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
RIP Honey Boo Boo - we hardly knew ye.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
Oh I am sure she and her family will star in future episodes of Cops.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
or To Catch A Predator...
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
It'll take a lot of booze to remove that show from my memory!!!
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Worst Sci-Fi; Under the Dome
Worst Season; Under the Dome S2
Worst New Show; Z-Nation
Worst Season Finale; Z-Nation, 1x13, "Doctor of the Dead"
Worst Flashback Sequence; Addy's flashbacks in "Die, Zombie, Die" for Z-Nation.
Worst Comedy; Two and a Half Men
Character you wish would die; Fish Mooney.

Also, big thanks to you, GrumpyClown, for putting this together! Loved em last year, and again now.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
The Doctor of the Dead was a poor finish to an uneven season.

I'm glad you like the posts - the final poll will be next week, so keep an eye out for it
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Worst Drama: The Leftovers
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Star-Crossed or, well, technically The Leftovers
Worst Actress: Jada Pinkett Smith, or possibly Amy Brenneman on The Leftovers
Worst New Show: The Strain, except actually The Leftovers
Character you would like to see die: Laurie Garvey on The Leftovers
Worst Season Finale: Possibly The Leftovers
Least Intimidating Villain: Pretty much Patti on The Leftovers
Worst female character: Laurie Garvey, The Leftovers?

Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Worst Dramas I forgot about because I only watched one or two episodes: Reign and Outlander
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I gave up on The Leftovers after the 4th episode - how bad was the finale?
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
In a way it was a happy ending. I like fire. I like when fire happens to people I don't like.
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
I may just watch the finale then...
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
In that case, another really joyous moment happens in the episode before the finale.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
And now for my non-Leftovers answers:

Worst Season: Revenge
Show that has gone downhill the most: Awkward.
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: Crisis
Worst male character: Joel on Hart of Dixie
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Elena Gilbert
Character that Complains too much: Elena Gilbert
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: The Savior, Emma Swan
Worst Action Sequence: Sons of Anarchy’s drive by in a montage
Worst guest star male/female: Marilyn Manson on Sons of Anarchy.
Worst couple: Snow White and Prince Charming
Worst kid: Henry on Once Upon a Time, or Henry on Sleepy Hollow, depending on how you interpret the question

Worst Show Overall: Oops, wait, totally The Leftovers

Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I don't watch OUAT, but I recognize the name Henry from last years nominations - did he improve from last season, or is he still annoying for the same reasons?
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
I think he gets less screen time, so that would be an improvement.
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
The only way Lizzie could have been more awesome is if she'd smothered Judith.
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Carl stopped getting hated on when Lizzie and Mika popped up - he was a joy in comparison
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Maybe not anymore. He is older now, on the other hand, that means I've had more time to build up a hatin' for him, like Carl. Carl doesn't get enough hate these days since that one time he was more of a badass than Rick for a season.
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
So, is he worse than the robot kid on Extant?
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: Joan Rivers
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
BUT SHE WON CELEBRITY APPRENTICE!!!
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Hey Grumps, what are your choices?

Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I'll be putting them in some sort of order later, but they will include Z Nation, The Strain, Helix, Extant, Mulaney, NBC, SyFy, Fox, AHS, The Following, Stalker, Elena Gilbert, The Leftovers, Crossbones, Extant, a couple of things from TWD, Boardwalk Empire, TNT, Greys Anatomy, TBBT, True Blood.
There are some others.
Oh and the rape scene in GoT between Jamie and Cersei
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Oh and the rape scene in GoT between Jamie and Cersei

Oh I forgot about that. Now I feel like it should get a nomination for worst plot twist. Not only was it terrible to include gratuitous rape, it also made no sense because then they didn't alter the story line to accommodate what they had just done so what happens after really makes no sense when they revert back to the book. So it was truly 100% gratuitous, not only did it not lead to any kind of character development, it actively made what the characters did later make less sense.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Oh, Extant definitely should be a contender for worst couple or worst twist or worst drama or worst sci-fi or worst actress. Or maybe all the things.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Extant - at least worst coupe, kid, actress, and mini series
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
*New Category: Worst Pilot: Stalker with Star-Crossed in a very, very close second place.
Worst Drama: So many contenders (Star-Crossed, Helix, Killer Women, The Night Shift) but it has to be Stalker!
Worst Comedy: Mulaney (with Friends With Better Lives a close second).
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Helix (Star-Crossed & Under the Dome are also contenders).
Worst Actor: Dermot Mulroney, oops, I mean Dylan McDermott (Stalker). Also, Cory Stoll and his wig are pretty bad on The Strain.
Worst Actress: Jada Pinkett Smith (Fish Mooney – Gotham).
Worst New Show: Mulaney (but it's not alone... Friends With Better Lives, Star-Crossed, Killer Women, Helix and The Night Shift were also terrible).
Worst Season: It's got to be a tie between Helix and Under the Dome.
Worst Season Finale: True Blood.
Show that has gone downhill the most: Haven, unfortunately.
Character you would like to see die: Fish Mooney.
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: -
Worst male character: Eph Goodweather (The Strain) or whatever character McDermott plays on Stalker.
Worst female character: Fish Mooney (Gotham) is fucking terrible.
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: The lead guy on Welcome to Sweden. He's a boring lazy twat.
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: -
Least Intimidating Villain: Fish Mooney (Gotham) and Rowena from Supernatural S10E7 “Girls, Girls, Girls”.
Character that Complains too much: Carrie Mathison (Homeland), get over yourself you miserable bitch!
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Mulaney. Seriously, you're a stand up comic?
Worst Action Sequence: Stalker... all of it!
Worst guest star male/female: Debra McCabe, the “cougar” from Supernatural S10E6 “Ask Jeeves”.
Worst couple: I might come back to this one, I'm
Worst kid: The Goldbergs. All of them.
Worst plot twist: Did nobody learn from Dallas? Apparently the Dad is alive on Revenge, which basically invalidates everything that has happened so far (not that I care, I gave up on that shit after the second episode of Season 2).
Worst Show Overall: It's a tie between Mulaney and Stalker.
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: Syfy.
And I want to make a distinction here between “Siffy” and Sci Fi. Since Sci Fi “re-branded” (read: sold it's soul) back in 2009 they have cancelled all of the programming from that time and replaced it with Helix (steaming pile of excrement), Dominion (boring), Defiance (sadly boring), Z Nation (pathetic) and Haven (a mere shadow of it's excellent former self), along with 6 shows from other networks (they only have 5 of their own!) and 10, yes TEN, reality shows and a wrestling programme. Since the re-brand they did also bring us the wonderful Warehouse 13,which ended in May (although it was actually picked up and the first season filmed prior to the change) and they did give a chance to Alphas, Stargate Universe and Caprica, so some kudos for that, but they also lose that kudos because they cancelled them all too soon. Prior to selling its soul the network brought us Battlestar Galactica, the first (and only good) season of Sanctuary, Eureka, Stargate Atlantis, Andromeda, Farscape, Sliders, Stargate SG-1... How can a network that brought us some of the best original programming of our generation suddenly, consciously, decide to serve us such crap as Helix, Haunted Highway and Ghost Hunters? Since the middle of 2009 and with the exception of Warehouse 13, “Siffy” has been an unmitigated disaster and the very definition of “prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV”.
More+
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Worst Action Sequence: The struggle between Cory Stoll his wig on every episode of The Strain
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
#1-5 on a rather long list of bad action stuff. The Strain practically closed out the category.
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
I couldn't believe how bad that showdown was in the finale....
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Worst Drama: Gotham
Worst Comedy: Bad Judge
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: The 100 or Haven
Worst Actor: Colton Haynes
Worst Actress: Katie Cassidy
Worst New Show: Mulaney, Selfie, Utopia, Manhattan Love Story…. (too many ^^)
Worst Season Finale: Castle (For Better or Worse)
Show that has gone downhill the most: Person of Interest
Character you would like to see die: Laurel Lance (Arrow)
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: Rosemary’s Baby
Worst male character: Gabe Lowan (Beauty and the Beast)
Worst female character: Laurel Lance (Arrow)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Laurel Lance
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Almost all of them in Arrow this season.
Least Intimidating Villain: Gabe Lowan (BatB)
Character that Complains too much: Laurel Lance (Arrow)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Prince Francis (Reign)
Worst Action Sequence: -/-
Worst guest star male/female: -/-
Worst couple: Rayna Jaymes & Luke Wheeler (Nashville)
Worst kid: Grace Florrick (The Good Wife)
Worst plot twist: Bones (killing off Lance Sweets), Arrow (killing off the wrong Lance sister)
Worst Show Overall: True Blood
The Vicky Achievement Award given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: -/-

Flag
Dec 08, 2014
All your multiple nominations will be counted.

Also - "killing off the wrong Lance sister", made me smile
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Careful, don't get me started. :D You might have noticed, that I'd like to get rid of one of Arrow's characters very much. ^^
Good luck with the Blowies, I'm really interested how all this plays out. :)
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Worst Drama: How to get away with murdering brain cells

Worst Comedy: Black Jesus

Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Gotham

Worst Actor: Guy who does Tyler on Vampire Diaries or any of the guys really.

Worst Actress: Nasim in Mulaney

Worst New Show: Gotham

Worst Season: Walking dead (mid season) Teen Wolf (whole season)

Worst Season Finale: Teen Wolf

Show that has gone downhill the most: Scandal

Character you would like to see die: Beth (oops)... Glen.

Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: This season of Ahs?

Worst male character: Jeremy/Tyler or Stefan from vampire diaries or Glen from walking dead.

Worst female character: Davina from the Originals

Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Elena from Vampire Diaries

Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Rain kiss or any of the Delena flashbacks in vampire diaries this season.

Least Intimidating Villain: Dawn from walking dead

Character that Complains too much: Elena from the vampire diaries

Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose - All the guys in the vampire diaries

Worst Action Sequence - fake shooting the penguin in gotham and penguin beating people

Worst guest star male/female- Iggy Azalea on snl?

Worst couple - delena From vampire diaries

Worst kid - "look at the flowers" from walking dead

Worst plot twist : Sarah Salvatore on Vampire diaries

Worst Show Overall: Gotham

The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: the vampire diaries
More+
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I forgot Crossbones. You need a category named "the entire thing is SHIT". Crossbones and Extant are in this category. If people don't nominate it it's cause their brains did that wolverine thing and blotted it out.

Utter SHIT.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Extant is getting nominations in Worst miniseries/event series or “Special,

Crossbones could go there too.

Or both could go in Worst New Show.

You can nominate as many times as you like
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Worst Drama: State of Affairs
Worst Comedy: Mulaney
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Resurrection
Worst Actor: Steven R McQueen
Worst Actress: Emily Wickersham
Worst New Show: State of Affairs
Worst Season: Once Upon a Time (season 4)
Worst Season Finale: Bones (season 9)
Show that has gone downhill the most: Graceland
Character you would like to see die: Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
Worst male character: Jeremy Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
Worst female character: Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
Least Intimidating Villain: The Overlords (Falling Skies)
Character that Complains too much: Caroline Forbes (The Vampire Diaries)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
Worst Action Sequence: Damon and Elena blowing up in the car, because her death was completely unnecessary and just put more of a strain on her best friend, what a bitch Elena is (The Vampire Diaries)
Worst couple: Delena (The Vampire Diaries)
Worst kid: Jeremy Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
Worst plot twist: Frozen (Once Upon a Time)
Worst Show Overall: Glee
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: All Reality TV
More+
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
"what a bitch Elena is" = ;-)
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Worst Drama: Stalker
Worst Comedy: Two and a Half Men
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Under the Dome
Worst Actor: Steven R. McQueen
Worst Actress: Leah Pipes
Worst New Show: Mulaney
Worst Season: HIMYM S9
Worst Season Finale: HIMYM
Show that has gone downhill the most: TBBT
Character you would like to see die: Bonnie Bennett/ Cami (The Originals)
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”
Worst male character: Winston (New Girl)
Worst female character: Amy Farrah-Fowler
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Bonnie Bennett
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence:
Least Intimidating Villain: Markos (TVD)
Character that Complains too much: Elena Gilbert
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Skye
Worst Action Sequence:
Worst guest star male/female:
Worst couple: ShAmy
Worst kid: all of them...
Worst plot twist: The Following - Joe's half brother?
Worst Show Overall: Under the Dome
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
"Worst plot twist: The Following - Joe's half brother?" = I can't think of any plot twist in recent years as bad
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Worst Drama: The Mysteries of Laura
Worst Sci-fi/Fantasy: Gotham
Worst New Show: Stalker
Worst Season: Law & Order - Special Victims Unit
Worst Season Finale: How I Met Your Mother
Show that has gone downhill the most: Law & Order - Special Victims Unit
Character that you would like to see die: Iris West, The Flash
Worst miniseries/event series or "Special": Extant
Worst male character: Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother
Worst female character: Iris West, The Flash
Character we dislike that we are supposed to love: Eliza Dooley, Selfie
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Hong Kong scenes, Arrow season 3
Least Intimidating Villain: Kyle Nimbus, The Flash
Worst Action Sequence: The Flash vs Weather Wizard, The Flash "Pilot"
Worst Couple: "The Mother" and Ted, How I Met Your Mother
Worst Kid: TIE - twins Jack and Diane Johnson, Black-ish
The Vicky: Beauty and the Beast
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
L&O:SVU has gotten so predictable and cliche, its like it practically written by sixth graders. This show would be more at home on Lifetime TV for women who hate men.
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Other choices...
Worst Season: Doctor Who series 8
Show that has gone downhill the most: Doctor Who
Character that you would like to see die: Clara Oswald, Doctor Who; Cisco Ramon, The Flash
Worst female character: Clara Oswald, Doctor Who; Amanda Rollins, Law & Order SVU
Character we dislike that we are supposed to love: Clara Oswald, Doctor Who; Cisco Ramon, The Flash; Olivia Benson, Law & Order SVU
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Can Clara be redeemed if she sticks around for season 9?
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Nothing can save the steady stream of bad writing they gave her IMO, she's the worst Mary Sue of NuWho and the sooner she stops being there, the better. The problem is justification, no matter how great they make her from here on out, it can't justify suffering how she was written before, so it can only comment on that, and that's almost worse.
Flag
Dec 07, 2014
Lets say the Christmas special is her final episode - how long into season 9 will it take to remove her taint?

(hee, hee, hee....taint!...hee hee)
Flag
Dec 06, 2014

Worst Season Finale: How I Met your mother.

Character you would like to see die:Petra, Jane the Virgin (although this may be a good thing for the show.)
Ted, How I Met your mother (you killed my ship, you bastard. Why did they kill Tracy? I liked her.)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Ted, How I Met your mother
Michael, Jane the virgin.
Worst couple: Don Draper/Megan Draper (can you still nominate couples that broke up?)
Worst plot twist:The mother is dead, Robin and Bonnie got divorced, and Ted still has that stupid little horn

Yes I'm fully aware I have how I Met your mother issues.

Flag
Dec 06, 2014
I will allow any nomination or Mad Men ;-)
Flag
Dec 06, 2014
Worst drama: The Vampire Diaries & Supernatural (that's a tough call, impossible to pick just one of them)
Worst Comedy: Two and a Half Men (Charlie! Oh, Charlie! Why did you have to leave?!)
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Z Nation (but it could be The Walking dead, it's all the same to me)
Worst Actor: Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki/Misha Collins (odd couple +1)
Worst Actress: Camren Bicondova (Selina Kyle is not making her any justice)
Worst New Show: I have to say Selfie, it's already cancelled
Worst Season: Once Upon a Time
Worst Season Finale: So many that I can't pick one
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Blacklist (started on fire, now... not even a sparkle)
Character you would like to see die: Selina Kyle (Gotham) Sooooo boring!!!!
Worst male character: The Winchesters (Supernatural)/All the male cast of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
Worst female character: Emily Thorne, Amanda Clarke or whoever she is now, I never know
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: The entire cast of Game of Thrones
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: All the flashbacks in Forever
Least Intimidating Villain: Big Jim (under the dome) C'mon! He's just a big douche!
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Jim Gordon (Gotham) Penguin is more important than him
Worst Action Sequence: Berlin's plane crash on The Blacklist
Worst guest star male/female: Caity Lotz (Sara shouldn't have died!!!)
Worst couple: Swan & Hook (Once upon a Time) Really, what's with those two?
Worst kid: Bruce Wayne, no doubt about it! I mean, Bruce simply doens't exist when he's not dressed as a giant bat.
Worst plot twist: Helix (From deadly virus to secret society of imortals? Pleeeeaaaseeee!!!)
Worst Show Overall: I have to say SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!! Overstayed its welcome a long time ago
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: I have to say SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!! Overstayed its welcome a long time ago and an "hors concours" mention to The Vampire Diaries, worst piece of TV garbage ever!

More+
Flag
Dec 06, 2014
Worst guest star male/female: Caity Lotz (Sara shouldn't have died!!!) - could also be worst plot twist as we now have Laurel training because of it
Flag
Dec 06, 2014
Worst Drama: The Vampire Diaries
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Z Nation
Worst New show: The Strain

Worst Season: The Dome
Worst Season Finale: Revolution (bolded because it was also series finale)

Show that has gone downhill the most: Glee

Character you would like to see die: Ryan Hardy, The Following
Character that complains too much: Carrie, Homeland
Worst Couple: Jaime & Cersei, Game of Thrones (just break up already!)
Worst kid: Henry, Once Upon a Time
Worst Plot twist: The dead that wasn't dead, How to Get Away with Murder
Worst show Overall: Stalker

Flag
Dec 06, 2014
Character that complains too much: Carrie, Homeland - so, so true
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I was wondering who to put for this category, now I know.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
When you see it, you just know its right
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: The Strain
Worst Actor: Corey Stoll
Worst Actress: Mia Maestro
Worst New Show: The Strain
Worst Season: The Strain Season 1
Worst Season Finale: The Master escapes is a badly contrived fight
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Strain, which showed such promise in the first episode or two
Character you would like to see die: Eph Goodweather (The Strain)
Worst male character: Dr. Eph Goodweather (The Strain)
Worst female character: Dr. Nora Martinez (The Strain)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Dr. Eph Goodweather (The Strain)
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: "Last Rites" - The Strain (We get a pointless recap about how Abraham's wife died, after he was lured into the most poorly-staged ambush possible.
Least Intimidating Villain: The Master (The Strain)
Character that Complains too much: Dutch Velders (The Strain)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Eph Goodweather, who fails at every step to get any convincing evidence of the vampire disease. There hardly needs to be a conspiracy to stop him.
Worst guest star male/female: Anne Betancourt (The Strain)
Worst couple: Dr. Eph Goodweather & Nora Martinez (The Strain)
Worst kid: Zack Goodweather (The Strain)
Worst Show Overall: The Strain
More+
Flag
Dec 11, 2014
The Strain certainly keeps making the best of the worst lists. Yup. Something went horribly wrong.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Not trolling here, but did you watch anything aside from the Strain this year?
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Read the rest of my posts here...

Also, I'm editor for a number of current shows here at TV.com. At least 14 by my count. I watch all of them.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
Of course, I know that it is highly likely that you watch other shows, else you'd probably be on strain.com

Not going to stalk your posts for proof either way, just curious as to how it is that Strain was the absolute worst for you in all categories. Worse than Extant, and Crossbones, and Vampire Diaries.

And I'm not being pro-Strain, but for real? That was all I meant. In the context of this single article of the
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
I don't watch Vampire Diaries, so I can't nominate anything from it. And I put in my nominations for Crossbones separately.

We're allowed to nominate more than once. So I'm putting in all my nominations for one show together in one post. I have other nomination posts here for other shows.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
If I was going to nominate the worst actor in The Strain, it would be Sean Astin - how he manages to get hired on ANYTHING confuses me
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Rudy affection.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
I've never seen Rudy
Flag
Dec 06, 2014
Neither have I, but Supernatural has Dean mention it at least a couple of times a season.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
I would have thought it was Goonies affection
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
People like the Goonies movie, but I've noticed that they rarely mention specific characters from it. Other than Sloth and Chunk. And maybe Mouth, because of the inexplicable Corey Feldman love.

Rudy, on the other hand, everyone associates with and likes Sean Astin as Rudy.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Worst Drama: Crossbones
Worst Actor: John Malkovich (Crossbones)
Worst Actress: Natalie Hoflin (Crossbones)
Worst New Show: Crossbones
Worst Season: (Crossbones Season 1)
Worst Season Finale: "Blackbeard (Crossbones Season 1 - did Blackbeard live? die? become a metaphor? what?)
Character you would like to see die: Blackbeard
Worst male character: Blackbeard (Crossbones)
Worst female character: Rose (Crossbones)
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Rider rescuing Blackbeard from prison, "Beggaarman" (Crossbones)
Least Intimidating Villain: Charles Rider (Crossbones)
Character that Complains too much: Tim Fletch (Crossbones)
Worst Action Sequence: Blackbeard and Jagger shooting at each other from 5' away, in "Blackbeard" (Crossbones)
Worst couple: Tom Lowe and Kate Balfour (Crossbones)
Worst plot twist: Blackbeard deliberately set his empire up to be invaded and get dozens of his own people killed, so that it would be "forged in fire"
Worst Show Overall: Crossbones
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
I'm in fact surprised they didn't have John Malkovich play Captain Hook in the live musical. NBC certainly paid him and Neil Cross enough money for Malkovich to audition for the role.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
The live musical can't be too bad - no one has nominated it....yet
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
  • Worst Drama: State of Affairs
  • Worst Comedy: Mike & Molly - new format to keep Melissa McCarthy on board wastes the rest of the cast.
  • Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Z Nation - Not least because the act of "mercy" (to differentiate themselves from TWD) does not take into account how just killing the zombies prevents them following you. I watch Helix ironically. Z Nation is worthless, even for hate watching.
  • Worst Actor: John Mulaney (Mulaney)
  • Worst Actress: (tie) Jada Pinkett-Smith - no explanation required, except how does she even get cast? (Gotham) and Katherine Heigle - She needs to just accept what the rest of us knew long ago: she can barely act in the rom-coms, so she should not believe a drama will turn things around. Gravitas, thy name is not Heigle (State of Affairs)
  • Worst New Show: Mulaney
  • Worst Season: Castle - It's getting to the point where even the Brown Coats will quit watching. Wait, no, they'll be there to the bitter end.
  • Worst Season (series) Finale: True Blood - words fail me, and that isn't usually a problem.
  • Show that has gone downhill the most: the Millers - it didn't have far to go, but adding Sean Hayes sped the descent.
  • Character you would like to see die: Fish Mooney - to be fair, the character would likely improve with a good actor and some other character would have to be nominated.
  • Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: Extant
  • Worst male character: Stu (A to Z)
  • Worst female character: Fish Mooney (Gotham)
  • Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Derek Shepherd - this season (Grey's Anatomy)
  • Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence/s: True Blood - Bill's flashbacks rehashed almost everything we knew about him.
  • Least Intimidating Villain: Fish Mooney (Gotham)
  • Character that Complains too much: The Arrow/Oliver Queen - maybe the category should be "whines" (the Arrow)
  • Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Elizabeth Keen (Blacklist)
  • Worst Action Sequence: Abraham and the Master (the Strain)
  • Worst guest star male/female - Stan Lee on Agents of Shield. Normally his cameos are quick and fun. He should never be given a whole scene.
  • Worst couple: Derek and Meredith for the last two or three seasons (Grey's Anatomy)
  • Worst plot twist: Tom Keen (the Blacklist)
  • Worst Show Overall: State of Affairs (Drama), Bad Judge (Comedy), Utopia (reality) - by definition, the genres don't match the shows' aspirations.
  • The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: (tie) NBC for continuing to exist, and Fox because they break the hearts of fans only to replace the shows with utter rubbish.
More+
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Katherine Heigle- Whenever I see her in those glasses I think to myself 'it's like at some point someone noticed that she couldn't act believably in this role at all in addition to being totally the wrong age for it to the point of making the whole show even more ridiculous, so to cover it up and make her look more serious they gave her a pair of the ugliest old lady glasses they could find. But why did they think that would work? All it does is make it look like she has the worst taste in glasses'.
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
I'm an old lady and I wouldn't wear those glasses, LOL!
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
I couldn't have said it better myself :-D
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
I not sure whether or not we are supposed to like Derek this season - he's been irritable the entire time, backstabbed his own sister a few times and had no plot except "I gave up an excellent job for my family.....WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!!!!"
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Good point. Enter my alternate as Edward Teach (Crossbones) :)
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
You can have both b :-)
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Whoops! I forgot to add that I love the title of the awards. Just picturing the possible statuettes gives hours of fun.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
They're inflatable...
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Mr. Grumpyclown, aside from your excellent taste in comics (isn't that Bermejo's Joker? can't clearly make it out) you do seem to be enjoying yourself very much. Hahahaha.....
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Its the Brian Bolland Joker from The Killing Joke:

And I always try to enjoy myself ;-)
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
The Killing Joke is a classic!
*Off topic for a moment,what do you think of Jared Leto playing The Joker in Suicide Squad?
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Who would you have cast?
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
Shartlo Copley(A-Team,District 9,Elysium) would make a great Joker!
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
I'm not sure.
Apart from Dallas Buyers Club, he hasn't been very memorable in any role I've seen him in.
There are a few actors I would have cast instead of him - Jackie Earl Haley, Joseph Gilgun, and Sam Rockwell for starters.
On the flip side, I really rate David Ayer as a writer and director, so I'm definitely interested in seeing it
Flag
Dec 09, 2014
I feel the same way,Jared isn't a memorable actor but still interested in seeing what he'll do.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
My bad, but still The Killing Joke is a really good book.

Keep on laughing.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm, trying only to put down things that other people haven't nominated yet:

Worst Actress: Emily Rose
Show that has gone downhill the most: Lost Girl
Least Intimidating Villain: Metatron from Supernatural
Worst plot twist: Lexi turning into an adult and running a 'place of peace' and everything that follows on Falling Skies
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
I gave up on Falling Skies in season 2 - who is Lexi?
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
It took me all the way to part way through this one to give up, but finally I did. She's (SPOILERS just in case anyone cares, which after this season, lol. Save yourself) Anne and Tom's baby back from when Anne's actress was rl pregnant. Then they decided the best way to deal with her pregnancy was to have aliens tamper with the fetus while she was pregnant so it turned into a super fast aging kid who then turned into a white haired adult this season who also has super powers and starts this weird religion/cult thing that preaches unity between aliens and humans and starts secretly meeting with one of the tall aliens who also turns out to be partially be her dad. But then it turns out! Surprise! her alien dad is also evil and then after that I stopped watching because it was so much more terrible than I could reasonably describe in a paragraph.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
After reading that, I have a profound respect for you for sticking witth it so long
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Pity might be more appropriate. Sometimes I hate being such a sci-fi lover, it tempts me into sticking with some terrible, terrible crap. But in the end I was able to step away.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Show that has gone downhill the most: AHS: Freak Show
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Too much singing - are they tryin to turn it into Glee 2.0?
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
I wasn't going to do it this year, but gave in and did every category. This was hard guys, way too many prime choices this year ...

Worst Drama: The Following
Worst Actor: John Mulaney
Worst Actress: Jada Pinkett Smith - Gotham
Worst Season: American Horror Story: Freak Show
Worst Season Finale: Under the Dome
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Bridge
Character you would like to see die: Father Gabriel - The Walking Dead
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: Rosemary's Baby
Worst male character: The Swede - Hell on Wheels
Worst female character: Rebecca the Science Teacher - Under the Dome
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Riley - Girl Meets World (she grates on my nerves. Bad casting ... ugh)
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: The flashbacks on Arrow this season
Least Intimidating Villain: Dawn - The Walking Dead
Character that Complains too much: Laurel Lance - Arrow
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Officer/Sheriff Linda- Under the Dome
Worst Action Sequence: Most of the fight scenes from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. last season (2014 portion).
Worst guest star male/female: Kim Kardashian - 2 Broke Girls
Worst couple: Norrie and Joe - Under the Dome
Worst kid: Tom Miller - Gracepoint or Lizzie - The Walking Dead
Worst plot twist: Under the Dome
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: For me it will forever be NBC. But Fox sh*tting on sci-fi shows is probably tied with NBC.
More+
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
Nice shout for Father Gabriel.
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I think he may be a dark horse to win that category
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Bridge - for me, it started going downhill in the last few episodes of season 1, (when they revealed the killer), after that it just stalled
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Worst Season: The Following
Worst Season Finale: The Following (S2)
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Following
Character you would like to see die: Eugene (The Walking Dead)
Least Intimidating Villain: Luke/Mark (The Following)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Joffrey (GOT)
Worst couple: Ryan Hardy & Claire Matthews (The Following)
Worst kid: Mandy (The Following)
Worst plot twist: The Following Finale: Ryan decided not to shoot Joe & is arrested instead; a lousy excuse for another season.
Worst Show Overall: The Following
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
For worst plot twist, I would have put "Joe had a half brother (who was never mentioned in season 1), who he killed, stored in a lighthouse for the eventuality that he would have a showdown with Ryan Hardy, which would end in a roaring inferno - only leaving DNA to identify the body - and one of his followers, (who worked for the FBI), swapped his DNA records with his half brothers!"
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
^ This is why I don't watch that crap... and the fact that the Pilot was so bad I never wanted to watch another minute of it!
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
I really only watch it for the chemistry between Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy - the rest is a mess
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Worst comedy: The Big Bang Theory
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Worst Drama:
Worst Comedy: Mulnaley
Worst Actor:
Worst Actress:
Worst New Show: Z nation
Worst Season: Under the Dome
Worst Season Finale: The Strain, Under the Dome
Show that has gone downhill the most: Teen Wolf
Character you would like to see die: Jax from Sons of Anarchy, Sam from Under the Dome
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”;
Worst male character: Lyle from Under the Dome
Worst female character: Melanie from Under the Dome
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Malia from Teen Wolf
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: Arrow
Least Intimidating Villain: The Master from the strain
Character that Complains too much; Norrie from Under the Dome
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose:
Worst Action Sequence: The shoot-outs on Sons of Anarchy
Worst guest star male/female:
Worst couple: Wes and Rebecca from how to get away with murder
Worst kid:
Worst plot twist:Under the Dome
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Nominations for UTD are racking up...
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
So in which category do I nominate Under the Dome? All of them?
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Everything except worst new show
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: Z Nation or Dominion (maybe Dominion more bc it had potential with its cast and it was squandered)
Worst Actor: Evan Peters (he's so cheesy this season on AHS)
Worst Actress: The actress that plays Zed on Constantine
Worst New Show: Utopia
Show that has gone downhill the most: AHS: Freak Show
Character you would like to see die: Gabriel (priest/reverend) on TWD
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: The SAved by the Bell behind the scenes "documentary"
Worst male character: Wes from How to get away with murder
Worst female character: Fish Mooney on Gotham
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Sookie Stackhouse
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: All of Bill Compton's flashbacks in Season 7
Least Intimidating Villain: Mr. Gus from True Blood/Lily Grey on The Following
Character that Complains too much: Wes or Michaela from How to get away with murder
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Ryan Harding
Worst Action Sequence: TWD van falling off bridge
Worst guest star male/female: Lucy Lawless on Agents of SHIELD. REason being, WHAT A WASTE!
Worst couple: All the couples on How to Get away with Murder
Worst kid: Norrie from UTD
Worst plot twist: Meredith has another sister on Grey's Anatomy
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: True Blood for season 5 thru 7.

More+
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
"Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Sookie Stackhouse" = I smiled when I read this
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
its looking like an early favorite
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Worst Drama: Extant (why didn’t it get cancelled?)
Worst Actor:John Mulaney
Worst Actress:Kate Walsh
Worst Season: American Horror Story: Freak Show
Worst Season Finale: True Blood (series finale)
Show that has gone downhill the most: American Horror Story: Freak Show
Character you would like to see die: Malcom Merlin from Arrow (for real this time)
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: Extant (if it is even a miniseries)
Worst male character: Abraham Ford from the Walking Dead
Worst female character: Fish Mooney of Gotham (so annoying)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Carl Grimes of The Walking Dead
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence: All of the Japan flashbacks in Arrow
Least Intimidating Villain: Gareth of The Walking Dead
Character that Complains too much: Caroline from The Vampire Diaries
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Stephan from VD (he is like a secondary character now)
Worst couple: Daniel Grayson & Margaux LeMarchal of Revenge (no chemistry)
Worst kid: Carl Grimes The Walking Dead
Worst Show Overall: Dexter ( what a crappy ending)
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Dexter finished in 2013 - so I'm afraid you'll have to nominate again in the Worst Show Overall category
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Worst Drama: State of Affairs, The Mysteries of Laura
Worst SciFi/Fantasy: Z Nation
Worst Actor: Dylan McDermott
Worst Actress: Jada Pinkett Smith, Katherine Heigl
Worst New Show: Eutopia
Show that has gone downhill the most: True Blood, The Following
Character You Would Like to See Die: Arizona Robbins, April Kepner
Worst Mini series/event series or Special : NBCs coverage of the Olympics
Worst Male Character: Nathan on "Haven"
Worst Female Character: Arizona Robbins (Grey's Anatomy), Charlie Tucker (State of Affairs), Bonnie (How to Get Away With Murder)
Character that we dislike that we are supposed to love: Skye (Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
Worst/Completely unnecessary Flashback Sequence: The constant repetition of the removal of the body on How To Get Away With Murder
Least Intimidating Villain: Oswald Cobblepot (Gotham)
Character that Complains Too Much: Derek Shepherd
Lead Character that's terrible at their stated purpose: Charlie Tucker
Worst Action Sequence: The fatal fight on How to Get Away With Murder
Worst Guest Star, Male/Female: Kim Kardashian
Worst Kid: Christine (Bones)
Worst Plot Twist: How to Get Away With Murder (the whole show is preposterous, none of the characters are likable, and yet I can't stop watching it!)
Worst show Overall: State of Affairs, Bad Judge (They are both so terrible I can't choose between them)
The Vicky Achievement Award: TLC -- the LEARNING channel -- that's taken a network that actually brought us educational shows and turned it into a joke that brings us the likes of Honey Boo Boo, Kate Gosselin, the Duggers, people who have sex with their car, people who eat diapers, etc. ad nauseum.

More+
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
TLC, good pick.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Greys Anatomy - I always wonder how Meredith is not the most hated character.
She just grates on me
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Me too, but Robbins and Kepner are way worse.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Oops, forgot

Worst Couple: Wes & Rebecca (How to Get Away With Murder)
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Worst Actress: Natalie Zea (The Following)
Worst Season: Season 2 of The Following
Worst Season Finale: "Forgive" (The Following)
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Following, from season 1 that was not that good, to an abysmal Season 2
Character you would like to see die: Claire Matthews (The Following)
Worst male character: Micah (The Following)
Worst female character: Claire Matthews (The Following)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Claire Matthews (The Following)
Least Intimidating Villain: Micah (The Following)
Character that Complains too much: Emma Hill (The Following)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Joe Carroll as a charismatic cult leader (The Following)
Worst Action Sequence: The confusing standoff/hostage situation on a dam in "Fly Away" where Lily threatens a random hostage, people throw their guns down but not too far away, Mike threatens Lily's son, Mike stabs the son in the leg, then surrenders anyway, then everyone runs off. (The Following)
Worst guest star male/female: Jake Weber (The Following)
Worst couple: Ryan Hardy & Claire Matthews (The Following)
Worst kid: Mandy Lang (The Following)
Worst plot twist: Lily is really a bad gal! (The Following)
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: Kevin Williamson, who brought us both season 2 of The Following and Stalker.
More+
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Let me take a wild guess. You don't like The Following...
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
It's not a matter of like or dislike. It's a matter of what deserves to be nominated, and what doesn't. :)
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Good point. And I don't watch The Following, so I wasnn't really making any judgments. You seem to know a lot about the show. You must love hating it. Have fun.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
Gislef, I feel for you. I suffered through the entire second season voluntarily (temporary insanity?) just to see where that convoluted, disjointed story line was going. Never really did figure it out. If Ryan Hardy is the epitome of a superstar FBI agent, it a wonder criminals are ever caught. The FBI should lobby to have this show pulled to just to save the embarrassment of association.
I hope for your sake that FOX pulls the plug on season three before the first episode can air and save you 15 weeks of agonizing torture.
Under the Dome is awful but it's complete ineptitude was at least humorously redeeming. The Following doesn't even have that going for it.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
OK, this puts thing into an entirely different perspective. I'm really sorry. I thought I was talking to a mere "fan" (or a troll?). I didn't realize I was talking to a professional. I should have recognized you "name". Mea ultima culpa. By all accounts The Following must be a really bad show. I'll make an early Xmas wish and wish you a quick reassignment, if that's even possible. Otherwise a quick cancellation. That might even be better. Hang in there.
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
*shrug* I'm the editor for the show pages at TV.com. That requires me to watch it, regardless of any given episode or performer and the quality therein. "Fun" doesn't really enter into it, unfortunately.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
HEY! Mandy was nice
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
I'd also propose a special award for Tom Cavanaugh. "Oh have the Fallen mightied." He went from the bland at worst/aggravating at best Kingston Tanner televangelist on The Following, to the great multi-dimensional Harrison Wells on The Flash.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Well, if we want Under the Dome...

Worst Drama: Under the Dome
Worst Actor: Nichola Strong (UtD)
Worst Actress: Rachelle LeFevre (UtD)
Worst Season: Under the Dome Season 2
Worst Season Finale: "Go Now" (UtD)
Show that has gone downhill the most: Under the Dome (and that's saying something given season 1 sucked big time)
Character you would like to see die: Julia Shumway, Sam Verdreaux, Junior Rennie, Norrie Calvert-Hill (all UtD)
Worst male character: Phil Bushey (UtD)
Worst female character: Julia Shumway (UtD)
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Julia Shumway (UtD)
Least Intimidating Villain: Lyle Chumley (UtD)
Character that Complains too much: Rebecca Pine (UtD)
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Julia Shumway (UtD)
Worst guest star male/female: Dwight Yoakum (UtD)
Worst couple: Barbie and Julia (UtD)
Worst kid: Norrie Calvert-Hill (UtD)
Worst plot twist: Don Barbera is a bad guy (UtD)
Worst Show Overall: UtD
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: CBS, for bringing us both Under the Dome and Extant in one summer
Flag
Dec 08, 2014
"Show that has gone downhill the most: Under the Dome (and that's saying something given season 1 sucked big time)"
Genuine LOL!
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
And let's not forget that last years favourite, Natalie Martinez as officer Linduhhh made in appearance in episode 2.1 so she acted (eh....) in 2014 also. She deserves the same credits as she had last year.

The writers gave her an 'out' that she happily accepted.

Flag
Dec 03, 2014
I was wondering why Linduh didn't get any nominations
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
At least consider this a nomination ....
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
okey dokey
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
What now, I like Julia Shumway .........

Ok, I've got a bit of a crush on her. Within the UtD realm her acting is on a par with the rest of the actors and that's not really good (I like understatements).
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Actually, I'd go with the Vicky to Stephen King, who brought us (however indirectly) both Under the Dome and Haven.

The Golden Years buys him some good will when it comes to his TV projects, but not nearly enough.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Can we nominate TV Series Stephen King, instead of Author Stephen King, or Mini-Series Stephen King, or Theatrical Movie Stephen King?
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
The Worst guest star was a weak category last year - so he may have a chance
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
I wouldn't really nominate King as a Worst Guest Star. I'm more than willing to stand behind Dwight Yoakum, and Jake Weber. I could probably come up with a few more if I thought about it, but I probably don't need to nominate more than 2 on my own...
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
You may - if he wrote or guest appeared in 2014 (which I think he did)
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
He did both in the season 2 premiere, but the cameo was minimal and King's episode was alllmoooossst good.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
ahhhhh....so familiar, and so right
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Worst Drama: Tyrant
Worst Comedy: The Big Bang Theory
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: The 100
Worst Actor: Adam Rayner
Worst Actress: Jennifer love hewitt
Worst Season: American Horror Story Freak Show
Show that has gone downhill the most: Under The Dome
Character you would like to see die: Jamal Al-Fayeed played by Ashraf Barhom in Tyrant ( The list is long but topping the list is Jamal)
Worst male character: Leonard Hofstadter The Big Bang Theory
Worst female character: Davina The Originals
Least Intimidating Villain : Jamal Al-Fayeed
Character that Complains too much: Caroline Vampire Diaries
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Ginnifer Goodwin in OUAT
Worst Action Sequence: David from OUAT defeated Bo Peep in a sword fight. (HAAAHAA)
Worst guest star male/female: Kim Kardashian 2 Broke Girls
Worst couple: Barry and Molly Al-Fayeed in Tyrant
Worst plot twist: Under The Dome
Worst Show Overall: Under The Dome
Flag
Dec 05, 2014
I like that Caroline from the Vampire Diaries is getting recognition as a huge whiner! She's gotten pretty insufferable lately and I used to really love her. I would say she has definitely surpassed Elena in the whining department!
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Could UTD dominate the awards again this year?
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Yes, and they also win at 'Best Comedy'
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Because I LoL so often when watching it and I have so much fun writing posts about it with issues and questions that make me smile every time I reread them.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Worst Drama: Dracula, Crossbones
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy: The 100
Worst Actor: Dylan McDermot, Dermot Mulrooney
Worst Actress: Halle Berry
Worst Season: Bones
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Big Bang Theory, Bones
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”: Crisis
Worst male character: Eph Goodweather.
Worst female character: Hallie Shea - The Newsroom
Worst Flashback Sequence: Gotham, the entire show.
Least Intimidating Villain: Dominic - PoI
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Carrie - Homeland
Worst Action Sequence: Abraham vs. The Master – The Strain
Worst guest star male/female: Dichen Lachmann - The 100
Worst couple: Blackbeard and his Madam
Worst kid: The Offspring - Extant
Worst plot twist: Tom Keane is alive.
Worst Show Overall: Crossbones
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards)
given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV: SyFy

These are all just things I have watched. I bet there are a lot worse out there.

I need help with these three. I just can't seem to think of any. ;)
Character you would like to see die:
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love:
Character that Complains too much:
More+
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
I thought Crossbones was a comedy...
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Character you would like to see die: Mike Weston - The Following
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Mike Weston - The Following
Character that Complains too much: Mike Weston - The Following
Flag
Dec 10, 2014
Does it really count if the whole show should die?
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Ok thanks, that takes care of "Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love".
But I'm not sure I want him to die. He is a nice foil for Hardy's lunacy.
And does he really complain that much? I seem to recall Claire being the complainer.
I could be wrong though, I've got a memory like a whaddayacallit.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
or a whosit
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Character we dislike that we are supposed to love - Kira, teen wolf. The main reason I quit watching! She was cute at first but now irritating and one-dimensional (also a good candidate for worst female character and character who should die)

Worst guest star: Stevie Nicks, AHS (last season, but still 2014.) It felt like a completely random ratings ploy & left a really sour aftertaste

Worst new show: The Leftovers. I think there should also be a category for biggest disappointment, because I had thought it looked really promising!

Lead character that is terrible at their stated purpose: Carrie, homeland. Rationale: way too many on-the-job meltdowns.

Worst season finale: I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this (and I can hardly believe I'm saying it myself) but Game of Thrones... I wont give away any spoilers, but I just felt that certain people really acted in out-of-character ways. Scenes that should have been extremely powerful left me feeling flat. It's one of my all-time favourite series (I've watched seasons 1-3 three times already) and this was the first episode so far that I've felt let down by. It's not because it went a different route than I was hoping for - I'm used to those twists and turns with GoT - its just that it didn't feel true to some of the main characters, and ultimately wasn't very fulfilling in terms of the wrap-ups for certain plotlines (for me at least)
More+
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Was it the Tyrion change or the Hound?
Or something entirely different?
Flag
Dec 04, 2014
Both I think, but mostly the Tyrion thing (especially with Shae). I mean obviously well-written characters are going to change over time, and there were really traumatic circumstances involved in this case which does make that drastic change more believable, but I don't know... it still just felt all wrong! It seemed like the character in those scenes was somebody completely new.

I've heard some people say that GoT is all about shock value and I think they're wrong... it's shocking sometimes yes, but usually in a way that is powerful and appropriate to the story. When the Red Wedding happened, it was devastating but it was also a totally perfect conclusion to several of the storylines. It was beautifully tragic in that it revealed how completely out of place idealism and young love are in the harsh and brutal world of the show. Characters suffered the consequences that, really, were made inevitable by the choices they made. (Not saying I would have had the willpower to pass up on true love for honour and duty if I were in those characters' shoes, but nevertheless they made a difficult choice and paid for it). The story that ultimately led to that scene was really masterful. By contrast, the final few scenes of the season 4 finale kind of felt (to me) like they were more about shock value. It felt like a betrayal of one of the show's best characters, and there just wasn't the same emotional payoff.
More +
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
and wherever a Kardashian shows up. Can i add a Kerkesh Award For The Celebrity Zilch, someone who has never done anything to get known.and the only candidate every single year is a Kardashian.

Flag
Dec 03, 2014
I'm trying to cut down on categories, not add to them ;-)

(But it is a good idea)
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Worst Drama: Homeland, always Homeland.
Worst Comedy:The Mindy Project
Worst Sci-fi/fantasy:Under the dome
Worst Actor: he is so bad, I don't know his name.Yes, that guy.
Worst Actress: Clare Danes, the Homeland whatever she is .
Worst New Show:About a Boy
Worst Season:The Leftovers
Worst Season Finale:True Blood, ungh!
Show that has gone downhill the most: The Vampire diaries, New girl.
Character you would like to see die:all of them on Homeland.
Worst miniseries/event series or “Special”The Sotchi Olympic Games (Was it this year?)
Worst male character: that cannibal on The Walking Dead.
Worst female character:Clair Dane's character in Homeland
Character we dislike that we are supposed to Love: Whatshername Grey in Grey Anatomy, I hate her shadow.
Worst/Completely Unnecessary Flashback Sequence Any flashback on the Vampire Diaries.
Least Intimidating Villain: Martine in Person of Interest.Got to be kidding me.
Character that Complains too much:Mindy in the Mindy Project.
Lead Character that is terrible at their stated purpose that black lawyer woman in How to get away with murder.whatever is her name.
Worst Action Sequence see above.
Worst guest star male/female: see above, any of the students are so bad, so bad.
Worst couple the lawyer above and her now late husband,
Worst kid: Honey Boo Boo
Worst plot twist: also the how to get away with murder debacle.
Worst Show Overall:Homeland, any of that Rhonda Vines (?) shows
The Vicky Achievement Award (named after the creator of the awards) given for prolonged and outstanding disservices to TV:Z Nation and Homeland.
More+
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
The winter Olympics were this year.

And next year Honey Boo Boo will not be eligible......unless she gets a new show!!!
Flag
Staff
Dec 03, 2014
Show that Has Gone Downhill: New Girl. I was just talking about how bad this show had become.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
Winston was the only good part of season 3
Flag
Staff
Dec 03, 2014
I would argue that Season 4 has seen a rise in quality!
Flag
Staff
Dec 03, 2014
Man, I disagree. I can barely watch it anymore. I think I only do because I'm that bored.
Flag
Dec 03, 2014
It has, but season 3 was soooo bad
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Topic
Members