We’re here to decide upon some of the most irritating parts of TV this year and reward them with a Blowie... that sounds wrong... let me reword that... Vicky8675309 had an idea, nominate the worst stuff on TV this year and give them a Blowie... still sounds wrong... give me a minute.
Ok. AS TV.com is doing the “Best” of 2013 awards, we decided to do a Worst of 2013 Awards – The Blowies!

Last weekend we gave you a list of categories for nominations and I had the delightful task of sifting through all of the nominations, tallying them and putting these polls together with the top 10 nominations for each category.

If all the nominations were listed it would have taken forever to produce the poll – or to vote on it! Also please note, members of TV.com chose the candidates in the categories and there is some cross over in genres.

There will be an “Other” option at the bottom of each category, so if your nomination didn’t make the top 10, click this option and leave a comment.

Polls will close this weekend

It’s a exclusive vote poll, so take your time, and think about your options and then vote. Enjoy:

poll

poll

Personally I was shocked at the lack of Mad Men nominations...

poll

poll

poll

I was surprised Hostages had more nomination than Cult...

poll

poll

poll

One of the categories with the most nominations, and unfortunately – like a couple of other categories – this meant a lot of candidates with only 1 nomination. Everyone in the top 10 received the most nominations.

poll

Not too many candidates were nominated – and couple of candidates received a lot of support.

poll

Revolution and Once Upon A Time had multiple different nominations, so in the hope of covering as many bases as possible, they were combined into “Various Flashbacks” for their shows.

poll

poll

The 2nd biggest category with the most nominations, which led to a huge amount of single nomination candidates. As before, all the top 10 had the most multiple nominations. This will probably lead to the most arguments, but this category had 46 candidates!

poll

Another one of the categories with the most nominations, which again led to several single nomination candidates. As before, all the top 10 had the most multiple nominations.

poll

A big category, but a few characters got a lot of nominations.

poll

poll

poll

poll

The biggest category with the most nominations, which led to a huge amount of single nomination candidates. As before, all the top 10 had the most multiple nominations. This will probably lead to the most arguments, but this category had 56 candidates!!!!
And most surprisingly – NO JOFFREY!!...I forgot him too. Traylaparc was the only member to nominate him.

poll

poll

poll

poll
poll

Another one of the categories with the most nominations, which again led to several single nomination candidates. Homeland had scenes (Dana and Leo + Carrie and Brody) that received the same amount of nominations, and in the hope of including as many nominations as possible they were combined as “Various”. The same applies to AHS, HIMYM and Betrayal. As before, all the top 10 had the most multiple nominations.

poll

poll

poll

The comedy guest star categories were hard for everyone, that’s why there is no top 10...

poll

poll

poll
poll

poll

No nominations for Joffrey here!

poll

There was a bit of a split with the Homeland plot twist which is why I included both in favour of combining them, while the OUAT twists received several individual nominations but no real favourite. I chose to combine the OUAT nominations in the hope of crowd appeasement.

poll

TVD has several couples nominated (6) but low nominations, so to make sure there was a wide variety of couples in the top 10 (this was another big category), I combined TVD couple into one group. Grouping them together only eliminated several single nomination candidates.

poll

poll

poll

poll

poll

Just to let you know, Rolamb has an article/discussion up (click here) about featured community posts.
If you are interested in more of the featured community posts then click here.

Enough of the plugs, back to the poll...

poll

poll

poll

And finally...

poll

IF (and this is a big if) there is a Blowies next year.....I really hope there are less categories... And that someone else takes care of it.

I'd like to thank @patsully for the cool image.

Also there may be an awards ceremony next weekend where the winners will recieive their awards
331 Comments
Follow this Topic
Members