Travelers’ journey has ended at Netflix. The streamer has cancelled the Eric McCormack sci-fi drama after three seasons.

TVLine

:(
Comments (6)
Submit
Feb 04, 2019
I picked up the news a couple of days ago. It finished in a good place, so at least it doesn't feel like we've been left high and dry.
Flag
Feb 04, 2019
No, I agree. My guess is that Netflix agreed to give one more season to allow there to be a conclusion. So, I expect the writers knew that was going to be it.

Have you see anything good lately?

I've got a lot of weekly shows at the moment, so haven't had much time for new shows. I see there's a YouTube one called Lifeline that might be OK. So, I'll hopefully get to that at some point.
Flag
Feb 04, 2019
Kingdom on Netflix is really good. There's some light, humour as well.

My weekly shows have increased too. I've got a few to catch up on then I'm trying Russian Doll on Netflix.
Flag
Feb 10, 2019
I thought Russian Doll was OK, but I found the main actress/character quite annoying. I probably wouldn't recommend it myself, but lots of people seem to love it. So, maybe it's a UK/US thing. But, it's very short, about 3.5 hours in total.

I hadn't heard of the witch one, but I seem to have access to it, so I'll have a look at that. So many series now, it's ridiculous.

I'm about to start YOU. Then, I might try Sex Education.
Flag
Feb 10, 2019
What did you think of Russian Doll?
I usually stay away from US comedies, they're not intended for me. But, a podcast I listen to was going on about it, and it's very short, so I watched it.
Flag
Feb 10, 2019
I'm still catching up so haven't watched it yet.

Always a Witch aka Siempre Bruja from Netflix is also on my list. I've watched the pilot so I might continue and do Russian doll next.

What did you think of it?

Flag
Follow this Topic
Members