Hi! This is my first article on the site so forgive me for my nervousness. Anyways, on with the show. Have you ever watched any one of your favourite shows and loved a character for whatever reasons, someone you wouldn’t mind having for an imaginary boyfriend/girlfriend? A TV crush that you can’t seem to get over no matter how bad the writing or the acting is? As a female and an avid TV fan, I have a myriad of them and here’s my list:

Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Ok I’m starting off with my ULTIMATE (yes, all-time) TV crush and it’s none other than this badass but lovable hunter. Aside from the obvious jaw-droppingly good looks and physique, Dean is a caring and compassionate brother who’d go to extreme lengths in order to protect his family (especially his brother, Sam). He certainly brought the fun and light-heartedness with his jokes and devil-may-care attitude to the earlier seasons which were one of the reasons why I instantly fell in love with him in the beginning.

Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)

The GoT fans all know that bastards are looked at with disgrace and are unworthy of any official titles and lands in the Westerosi world, except that Jon Snow is one of the few exceptions. In fact, he’s one of the most honourable characters that I know, especially in a show filled with backstabbers, manipulators and sadists. He certainly became an instant favourite of mine when I first started watching the show. Seeing him help poor Sam through Ser Alliser’s brutal training and become his first friend in Season 1 solidified my love for Jon and gave me hope that this very ruthless world still has some good in it. Plus, I’m a tad envious of his curly and luscious hair…

Chris Halliwell (Charmed)

My affections for Chris run deeper than his angelic-looking face. Season 6 wasn’t the best season for Charmed what with the seemingly never-ending love interests for the sisters, awful stunt casting and some terribly written episodes but Chris was the best thing about that season. His introduction at the end of Season 5 left me intrigued but my curiosity about this mysterious character came out in full force during S6. His devotion towards saving his brother Wyatt from evil domination of the world and the magical community despite what it cost him had my heart breaking. Sure, Drew Fuller’s acting wasn’t Emmy-worthy but overall, he was an effective character who was selfless in his dedication to his family.

Felicity Smoak (Arrow)

I just can’t have a list like this without adding my TV girl crush, Felicity. I adore Felicity, I just ADORE her! Between dropping awkward-but-hilarious one-liners and encouraging Oliver to be the hero he can be, she’s an integral part of the show. The writers made a good choice in getting her to join Team Arrow and I can’t imagine what the show would be like without her. I might be biased because of my inclinations towards Olicity but she’s the source of the optimism and hope that provides a nice contrast to the bleakness of Arrow.

Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)

I recently finished watching the whole series of Breaking Bad and I still maintain that Jesse’s my favourite character. When I first started watching, I wasn’t sure if I was gonna like it despite the amount of people telling me how good it was but there was one thing that I was sure of liking (at this point, loving) and it was Jesse Pinkman! Yes, I initially was drawn to him because of how gorgeous his face looked but as I delved deeper into the show, my fondness for him deepened because he showed that he had a big heart (“Peekaboo” anyone?) and that he was a good person despite the meth-cooking. Also, Jesse’s memorable and amusing quotes endeared him to me more: “A cowhouse! Where the cows live” and “Magnets, BITCH!”

Anyways, that was my list but feel free to share what your TV crushes are in the comments. I know that I left some obvious ones out like the Salvatores, Daryl Dixon and Logan Echolls but I’m hoping that you guys can give reasons why you love them as well as other characters that I don’t know about or missed.
94 Comments
Comments (94)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jul 24, 2014
Dean, fo sho! But also, Eric Northman and Pam de Beaufort(True Blood), Michael Vaughn (Alias), Hook, (Once Upon A Time), Angel (Buffy & Angel), John Diggle (Arrow), Hot Paul (orphan Black), Elijah Mikaelson (Vampire Diaries & The Originals), Olivia Benson and Eliot Stabler (Law & Order: SVU), Hank Griffin and Captain Renard (Grimm).

I'd loved to be BFFs with Nolan Ross (Revenge) and Felix (Orphan Black). We would go out for drinks and have a BLAST! :)
Flag
Jul 24, 2014
Yes! Hot Paul and I would add Cal. I totally approve of Nolan and Felix, I can imagine them getting along really well if Revenge and Orphan Black had a crossover. :)
Flag
Jul 24, 2014
We can dream! :)
Flag
Jul 23, 2014
Robert Fuller. Laramie. 1964.
Flag
Jul 23, 2014
Emily Prentiss and Faith Lehane &3
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Jon Snow (Game of Thrones), Damon Salvatore (Vampire Diaries), Hook (Once Upon a Time) and Eric Northman (True Blood).
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Wow, Dean Winchester is certainly a popular choice on here! :)
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Dr. Reid, Stiles Stilinsky, Castiel, Charlie Bradbury, Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Margeary Tyrell, Clara Oswald, 11th and 10th Doctor, aaaand Stahma. :)
Flag
Jul 25, 2014
cant belive i forgot to add Kat Dennings and Halle Berry (THEY HAVE TV SHOWS NOW I CAN PUT THEM YES MAHAHA)
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) from Teen Wolf. My all-time favorite :p
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
oh i forgot dr.Reid and finch gosh they are so many more i look at the comments below more i remember
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Dean from supernatural (i guess he is on every body's list) , Scotty from cold case, Sherlock ,Harvey from suits, tiffany from orange is the new black and obviously felicity.
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Ned the pie maker (Pushing Daisies), Chuck (Chuck), Angel (Buffy & Angel), Boothe (Bones), a Lady crush on Cosima/Sarah (Orphan Black), Helo (Battlestar Galatica), Lee Young-jae (KDrama/Fullhouse)
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
It's called being a fan-girl or fan-boy (respectively).
Welcome to the fandoms.

I adore: Dean and Cas (Supernatural), Clarke (100), Felicity so much! (Arrow), Buffy, Xena, Edward and Richard (The White Queen), The Doctor and Rose, Sherlock, Daenerys and Arya, Rachel Berry, and many others.
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
I do love Daenerys plus she's the one who I'm hoping will win the Iron Throne by the series' end.
Flag
Jul 23, 2014
With Jon Snow at her side :)
Flag
Jul 23, 2014
Yep, I'm totally shipping them right now! :D
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf
Yes to to Dean a million times and Felicity love her!!!! Is it any wonder that that season of Charmed with Chris in it is my favourite!!!!
I have a miilion more but I might just add Deeks from NCISLA and the first crush that I still adore the adorable Seth Cohen from The OC.
Flag
Jul 23, 2014
I shouldn't love S6 of Charmed but I do and it's all because of Chris.
Flag
Jul 22, 2014

Great topic! I’ve just started visiting this site in the last couple months and have considered commenting on some other articles but then talk myself out of it. But this is a subject on which I must comment!

Full House - Uncle Jesse
X-Men - Rogue and Gambit - I wanted to be her and by extension loved him
BtVS and Angel - Angel
Stargate - Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson - loved them individually and their friendship dynamic
Stargate Atlantis - John Sheppard, Rodney McKay, and Ronon Dex - again, loved them individually but especially loved their friendships
Dawson's Creek - Pacey Witter - sole reason I watched the show
Fringe - Peter Bishop - number one reason I began watching, but unlike Dawson's Creek not the only reason I continued
The O.C. - Seth Cohen
Leverage - Eliot Spencer
Supernatural - Dean Winchester
Battlestar Galactica - Apollo/Lee
The 100 - Bellamy Blake - ok, not quite at crush level yet but *so* close

Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Don't be shy to comment, it's great to have you on this site! I used to be a lurker too, but once I started commenting, my whole experience on TV.com has been so much more fun. Also, I'm proud that this article is the first (I presume?) that you've commented. :)
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
*dean ♥ "I'm batman" enough said...
*felicity: huge crush she is awesome!! she had me in that head tilt
*castle: perfect
*fringe: everyone!! maybe walter and astrid just friends
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
"I'm Batman" is a classic Dean line! :)
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
ncis:tony
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Defining "crush," as, "character that I become obsessed over." :) Sometimes the obsession involves attraction, sometimes not.

These are all the characters in TV that I remember EVER being obsessed about (to the point where it felt like the show revolved around them, even when it didn't). From childhood on (and I'm so going to date myself with this list!) Trying to take it in chronological order:

• Peter Parker, from Spider-man, the animated series, late 1970s-early 1980s.
  • The magician kid, I think, from Dungeons & Dragons. Anyway, it was one of the kids from Dungeons & Dragons... can't remember which. I was 7. :)
  • Cheetara, from Thundercats.
  • She-Ra. Yeah. Really. :)
  • Not TV, but as a kid, I was obsessed with Luke Skywalker for a long time.
  • Also not TV, but at the same time I was obsessed with Luke, I was also obsessed with the unicorn from The Last Unicorn. In fact, I think that may have been my first made-up crossover story. Don't ask. :D
  • Mike Seaver from Growing Pains. Just like every other girl my age. :)
  • Spock. Actually, Spock came first... then Mike Seaver... and then Spock again. Because that makes sense, right? *rolls eyes* Anyway, I think Spock was the first years-long recurring crush I ever had.
  • There were a couple of characters in Guiding Light that I was obsessed with in early college, but I can't remember who they were now.
  • Dr. John Carter, from ER. That one lasted years.
  • Buffy. Also, Spike. Spike................ *ahem. Moving on*
  • For a short while, I developed a kind of strange crush on the voice of Yakko, from Animaniacs.
  • Amiboshi, from the anime series, Fushigi Yuugi.
  • Daniel Jackson, from Stargate: SG1. That obsession lasted a LONG time... almost as long as Harry Potter.
  • Veronica Mars. And Logan.
  • Edward Elric, from the anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
  • First Sam, and then Dean, from Supernatural.
  • In the early years of Smallville, I had a bit of an obsession with Lex. I think mainly because, especially in the early years, I saw his story as a tragedy, seeing where he started and knowing where he was going to end up.
  • Briefly, during the first season of UoAT, I had an obsession with Rumple. It was thanks to this that the show was addictive during the first season. I also really like a lot of the other characters (Emma and Regina come to mind), but this is a post about obsessions and crushes.

And yes, this list is all over the place. :) I honestly don't know what it is that makes me obsess over certain characters, because I can't really look at that list and say, "this is what these guys all have in common." ... can I?

More+
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
So I'm not alone on Lex? yay! Though, I stopped watching at some point, I think season six or something. I saw it as a tragedy as well.
I'm still obsessed wit Daniel Jackson, and I agree on the Winchesters and Mr.Gold.
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Don't worry about your list being all over the place. My list on this post is only a quick glimpse of my real list which is almost the same length as yours! :)
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Here are my current:

Ivana Milicevic Warner Bros Entertainment at Comic-Con International 2013 - Day 2

First time I found 'Banshee' I immediately fell in love with 'Carrie/Anna'. Haters can hate the character all they want but Ivana Milicevic is just plain awesome.

'jessica-s5-026.jpg

Also, 'Jessica Hamby' the ginger vampire who kept me watching 'True Blood' as it went from good to awful in a hurry.

Bo & Kenzi

The hottest female duo on television, 'Rizoli and Isles' wish they were as hot as 'Lost Girl's 'Bo' and 'Kenzie'.

But my biggest current crush currently is this unmatched beauty:

Emmy Rossum, Emmy Rossum sexy photos, hot celebrity women

Emmy Rossum's Fiona Gallagher will forever have my heart. Lets do an awards show for a season Emmy Rossum arguably did her Best work and instead of inviting her to the party, we'll invite Melissa McCarthy, Amy Poehler, and Lena Dunham. F the Emmy's and their awful taste. Hope they fill the trough pretty high for those other three.

All time:

Before 'Person of Interest' Amy Acker was just ''Angel's 'Fred' and really, who didn't love her.

FRED

and

Nobody grabbed my attention quicker than Tricia Helfer's' 'Number Six' -- good thing she was in the very first scene to start the remake of 'Battlestar Galactica'. Always stunning in red.

There was a first, of course,...Ms. Marcia Brady 'Marcia, Marcia, Marcia'.....,

More+
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Nice try first time out @Anonymous_A . Fun topic to consider.
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Thanks! :D
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Hi Anonymous_A,
This is a fundamental topic regarding the fascination television exerts on audiences. Great idea, thanks!
My crushes, some of a more romantic nature, some more brotherly, and others simply break my heart (or a combination of two of the above)
In no particular order...
The Winchesters and Castiel
John Reese
Helo from Battlestar Galactica
Niles Crane
Michael Scofield forever (my boyfriend hates this one hehe)
Lately: Ethan Chandler from Penny Dreadful (awwww! poor little you!)
Logan Echols and Keith Mars (best dad ever!)
There are others, these are just the first ones popping up :)

Flag
Jul 21, 2014
I've been wondering when someone would mention Cas. Those blue eyes make you feel like you're drowning in them. *swoon*
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
You reminded me of Derek Reese. Oh and Sarah Connor.
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Niles!!!! totally agree
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
I forgot the newest crush, Ichabod Crane of course
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
So many to choose!

Amanda Tapping in Anything!
Henry - Sanctuary
John Kennex - Almost Human
Oz - Buffy
Spike - Buffy
Xander - Buffy
Willow - Buffy
Stiles - Teen Wolf
Daniel Jackson - Stargate
Carlos Fonnegra - Continuum
Victor - Dollhouse
Mal - Firefly
Max and Logan from Dark Angel

I could keep going but I think I will go and watch something.

Flag
Jul 22, 2014
Oh yes I completely agree with all ur Buffy, Teen Wolf, Continuum, Dollhouse, Firefly and Dark Angel!!!! (I dont watch the others)
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Mmmm....if I start I may not stop. Oh well...

Dean Winchester
Ichabod Crane
Gibbs
Callan
Derek Morgan
John Kennex
Pete Latimer
Nick Burkhardt
Duke Crocker
Danno and Steve
Neal Caffrey

Should I really keep going???
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Yes, you should! :)
Flag
Sep 03, 2014
If you insist...

Sam Winchester
Detective Gordan
Dorian
Christopher Chance
Sam Hannah
John Constantine
Patrick Jane
TC Callahan
Drew Allister

i really should stop ;)
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Genevieve from The Originals.

Flag
Jul 20, 2014
Oh man, I have so many!!!

Teen Wolf - Derek Hale
Teen Wolf - Stiles Stilinski
Supernatural - Dean Winchester
The Originals - Elijah Mikkelson
Suits - Harvey Specter
Angel/Buffy - Angel
Criminal Minds - Derek Morgan
Eureka - Nathan Stark
Hawaii Five-0 - Steve McGarrett
Merlin - Arthur Pendragon
NCIS - Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Shameless - Ian Gallagher
White Collar - Neal Caffery

These are all that I can remember for now...lol
Flag
Jul 20, 2014
You have a nice blend of crushes from genre and procedural shows. Variety, I like it!
Flag
Jul 19, 2014
I have soooo many!
Seth Cohen (OC)
Glenn (Walking Dead)
Cosima (Orphan Black)
Chuck Bartowski (Chuck)
Stiles (Teen Wolf)
Eric Northman (True Blood)
Katherine (Vampire Diaries)
Jackson (Greys)
Veronica (Veronica Mars)
Duke (Haven)
Bo, Dyson, Kenzi, Hale (Lost Girl)
Nick (New Girl)

I might have a problem....
Flag
Jul 20, 2014
Join the club! :)
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
Sarah Rafferty aka Donna in Suits.
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
Because only about 3 other people and me actually watch Hart of Dixie and Halt & Catch Fire, I really need to confess crush on
  • Wade Kinsella (HoD)
  • Joe Macmillan (HaCF)
The Mindy Project's Doc Danny Castellano is yum yum too....
Flag
Jul 23, 2014
Wade Kinsella, totally! I agree. (and you've found another HoD fan...I adore that show!) I love Wade as a character, but I also ship Wade/Zoe together; because I think they're sweet.
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
Yes, Dean Winchester for sure! (Sam's good too, but Dean...oh gosh. He's just SO hot.) Also:

Lucas Scott (OTH): Chad Michael Murray the actor has proven himself to be kind of a jerk; but it doesn't change how I feel about his character. Lucas is loyal to his friends, and even though he strings both Brooke and Peyton along in the early seasons, he's still crush-worthy.

Dr. Reid (Criminal Minds): See reasons listed under "S. Cohen". He struggles a bit with the sarcasm, and the jokes, but he's just so lovable! He's the PERFECT balance of smart and vulnerable, plus, the actor Matthew Gray Gubler is simply irresistible. That man is the epitome of greatness, in every way. Have you seen him "hypnotize" a chicken on YouTube? It's the strangest, most delightful video I've ever seen.

Seth Cohen (the OC): I would totally date Seth Cohen, no questions asked. He's adorable; and he reminds me of myself. We're both awkward, and nerdy; while fending off insults with our biting wit!

Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf): See above. Stiles is a wonderful human being. He so deeply cares for Scott, and he's proven himself to be much more complex than I ever gave him credit for back in Season 1. Plus, I think he and Lydia are good together, so I wouldn't even mind if something happened between them. I enjoy their dynamics, and they have great chemistry.

Logan Echolls: (Veronica Mars) How many times has he saved Veronica? Twice in the River Styx, if I'm remembering correctly, then on the roof of the Neptune Grand, at the end of Season 2. From Creepy Parking Lot Guy who threatened her in season 3 (Of Vice and Men, after she drank the drugged soda)...that's at least four times throughout the entire show. Sure he was a big jerk* in Season 1, but he grew on me, and his love for Veronica was epic and amazing. And I definitely see his appeal - he's MUCH more interesting than Duncan Kane ever was. To me, anyway.

Jaye Tyler (Wonderfalls): I just find her a really cool character. Like she is genuinely interesting, and fun to watch. Plus, she reminds me a bit of myself...although I don't think I've ever been quite as apathetic as she prides herself on being.

Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars): Come on, who doesn't love Veronica herself? Sure she has her moments of bad judgement, but the snark! Dear God, the snark is what makes me love her so! Plus, she's clever, intelligent, and independent all on her own, which is refreshing to see in a female character. I loved her from the moment I first devoured the show. I loved her so much that I actually wanted to BE her.

Detective Beckett (Castle): I don't really have a crush on her per se, but I do greatly admire the work that she does. She's a female Homicide cop in a mostly-male precinct, and she's amazing at her job. She's frighteningly complex and damaged; and I just love to watch her do what she does. She's focused, fierce, intelligent, and willing to prove herself different from the rest.

*I can think of many other words that would convey Logan's "jerkiness" much better, but since I like to keep things PG (sometimes PG13, occassionally "R" but only when the situation calls for it) I'll let you get more creative.

Sorry for the obscene length of this list...I get carried away easily!
More+
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
Dean is sculpted like a god!
Stiles is the best character of Teen Wolf.
LoVe is one of my favorite ships. They're just made for each other. &3
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
there were many before... Ryan from the OC, yeah also Seth
and a lot more but now: Jesse Pinkman all the way.. I could save his soul, we would have a lovely Family and 3 Kids and 2 Dogs and laugh a lot haha
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
I LOVED Seth Cohen during my time fan-girling over The O.C.
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
Let's put some anime crushes on here.

Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Also, thanks Anonymous for the opportunity to ponder tv crushes. Excellent article.

Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Thanks! :)
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Going back in time, David Boreanaz as Angei in Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, seasons 1-2. After that, not so much. However, every now and then, I still watch those seasons on DVD. He was elusive, moody, sexy, and drop-dead gorgeous. (Pun intended.)
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
KLAUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
His fancy British accent has earned him some points!
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Wow, Chris Halliwell is a childhood crush of mine(which continued to adulthood). He also delivered the most (and pretty much only) twist in the series and has been a favourite of mine ever since. When I rewatch Charmed, it's usually a six season episode, because of him.
Another early one of mine is Daniel Jackson from SG-1. Jack may have made the show awesome(not only him) but my crush on Daniel stays strong. He was a beautiful nerd, inside and out.
My current one, is Dean Winchester. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me want to hug the screen.
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
I was rewatching S6 of Charmed, well mainly the Chris episodes and that's when this idea popped up.
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Dean Winchester (supernatural) he is a beautiful and sexy sexy man inside and out
Oliver Queen (arrow) I just can't help but love him
Derek (Teen Wolf) I just want to hug him and never let him go.
Klaus Mikaelson (the originals) the acsent, he's just so loveable, bad and damaged but loveable
Bash (reign) it's the eyes they stare into your soul, plus he has a heart of gold.
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
I pretty much agree with every one of your choices! I've been meaning to watch Reign especially when I've seen how Bash looks. :D
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
I'd recommend reign it doesn't necessarily follow history and that has peeved some viewers off but it's very good at what it does, the soundtrack is pretty good, the overall story is well written and it forces you to pick a favourite brother and who Mary should be with (Bash) (Fransis is stupid) it stirs debate about choices made by characters and certain scenes but that's what any great show should do. Watch it.
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
It's definitely on my must-watch list but I'm a bit wary of the love triangle. I'm already over the Stefan-Elena-Damon love triangle on TVD.
Flag
Jul 22, 2014
It's there but not over the top in the way other love triangles have been done, in someways it's qiut compelling to watch.
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
uhm... Greg Sanders from CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, Nikola Tesla from from Sanctuary, Mick Lawson from Criminal Minds: SB, and Patrick Jane from The Mentalist
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Eric Northman - True Blood
My heart skipped a beat when he came into the scene so it has to be him.
Flag
Jul 18, 2014
Yep although with Eric Northman I feel moving from crush to stalker territory...
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Ichabod Crane was TV crush at first sight (Sleepy Hollow is still love at first sight though).

Flag
Jul 18, 2014
Great choice - a guy who's awesome in those god-awful clothes is total crush material! And come on that pet talk to the telephone operator... Swooooon....
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Me, too. You stated it perfectly.
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Awesome choice! Sleepy Hollow is one of my favourite shows! :)
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Got multiple tv crushes from Arrow and Big Bang Theory and a few others,some play strong independent women,others got that 'girl next door' vibe and others got their inner nerd going for them,nothing's sexy than a nerdy girl.My choices are......

Flag
Jul 17, 2014
My ultimate TV crush? Pacey Witter, from Dawson's Creek. How I wanted to be Joey during the 3th and 4th season!!!! I'm not ashamed to say that I had a little crush since I saw him in Ducks (qua-qua), and when Pacey came into my life... Oh, my. From time to time, i watch some episodes just because I miss him.
On a younger note, or crush, I have to say Elijah and Klaus from The Originals, Jon Snow, of course, and Alex Karev from Greys.
Girl crush? Starbucks, from BSG.
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
I do love the Mikaelson brothers...
Flag
Staff
Jul 16, 2014
How about Sherlock? Mmmmmmm.

Flag
Jul 16, 2014
I don't watch Sherlock but he does have a tall, dark and mysterious thing going on. :)
Flag
Jul 21, 2014
You should! :)
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
Good job for your first time! I have so many tv crushes but I will share my first one....
Dylan McKay (90210) I can't believe I just admitted that but it's true. He was the sensitive bad boy I wanted to fix. Luke Perry will always hold a special place in my heart!
Flag
Staff
Jul 16, 2014
Dylan was definitely one of my TV crushes, too!
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
The Dylan Mckay "smolder".....*swoon* ;)
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks! I encourage you to share more of your crushes! :)
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
Fiona Gallagher from Shameless, I have a huge crush on both the characters and the actress.
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
i agree with you on every :) i do have a tv crush on Stiles on Teen Wolf , great article for a first timer &3
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
OMG! I totally forgot about Stiles! Great choice and thanks!
Flag
Jul 16, 2014
Yeah, sorry there's no pictures. I don't know how to put them in yet.
Flag
Staff
Jul 16, 2014
Here's a how-to post on how to add images to posts :)
Flag
Jul 17, 2014
Thanks!
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members