Why is it taking so long for one of my contributions to be accepted? It's been like weeks! What's going on?
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jun 25, 2019
If the editor continued to miss moderating submissions then staff took away your editorship on that guide and it went to the next person with the highest points on that guide. diebestetest
Flag
Jun 23, 2019
If you submitted to a guide without an editor you'll wait forever. I've been waiting for 2 years for my 300+ submissions to be moderated by non-existent staff. Since there is no longer any staff moderating this site, contributions to guides with editors will only get noticed if the editors are still active on this site. Alas, with no staff for this site there isn't anyone to ding missing editors.
Flag
Jun 23, 2019
What does ding mean? Also I've made a contribution recently again and it got accepted in only a couple days.
Flag
Jun 23, 2019
DIng: in days of past, an editor had 7 days to moderate a submission and if not then staff sent the editor a notice, if the editor continued to miss moderating submissions then staff took away your editorship on that guide and it went to the next person with the highest points on that guide. No staff so this doesn't happen anymore.
Was your contribution to a guide with or without an editor? If the person or show guide didn't have an editor and you got a response, consider yourself lucky!
Flag
Jun 23, 2019
i'm not sure, really.
Flag
Jun 24, 2019
Your contribution probably went to a guide with an active editor. :D
Flag
Follow this Topic
Members