Forums: TV.com General User Support: Banner and Personal Photo

 
  • Avatar of pretty_sure

    pretty_sure

    [1]Jul 26, 2011
    • member since: 06/18/09
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 153

    Yea, everyday when I go on my profile my banner and personal photo are changed. At first I thought someone hacked my account, and was messing with me, so i changed my password, but it continued to happen, but them today when I was review Family Guy, I saw a review by OldManKrabbs555 which was the name on my banner(and is currently) so I went to his profile, and not only have I had his banner this week, but I've also had his personal image, but at sepreat times. WHATS GOING ON!?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cartoonkid-JP

    Cartoonkid-JP

    [2]Jul 26, 2011
    • member since: 04/16/08
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 472

    The same things been happening to me

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pudgebyrd722

    pudgebyrd722

    [3]Jul 28, 2011
    • member since: 09/07/09
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 1,365
    Me too. Me avatar is supposed to be of Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) with Bazinga! under it. What's horrible is that I hate all the avatars it keeps changing to.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Element-17

    Element-17

    [4]Jul 28, 2011
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,199
    I think I found something out. pudgebyrd722, your current icon is that of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I changed my icon to that exact image a few minutes ago.

    It seems that when one user changes his icon, it affects one other (presumably more) users. There might be some other factors, because some active users' icons haven't been changing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pretty_sure

    pretty_sure

    [5]Jul 28, 2011
    • member since: 06/18/09
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 153

    Element-17 wrote:
    I think I found something out. pudgebyrd722, your current icon is that of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I changed my icon to that exact image a few minutes ago. It seems that when one user changes his icon, it affects one other (presumably more) users. There might be some other factors, because some active users' icons haven't been changing.


    That's true, it started right after I changed my banner to The Big Bang Theory, and if thats the case it probably didnt help that every time it change, i change my banner, and personal photos back to what they were

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pudgebyrd722

    pudgebyrd722

    [6]Jul 28, 2011
    • member since: 09/07/09
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 1,365
    Element-17 wrote:
    I think I found something out. pudgebyrd722, your current icon is that of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I changed my icon to that exact image a few minutes ago.

    It seems that when one user changes his icon, it affects one other (presumably more) users. There might be some other factors, because some active users' icons haven't been changing.
    Thanks for your response, I hope TV.com does something about it soon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenj12

    teenj12

    [7]Aug 4, 2011
    • member since: 07/17/10
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,168
    Can this PLEASE be fixed . I was suffering from this and I don't want to have to go through it again. Thanks, teen12
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of skeeter291

    skeeter291

    [8]Aug 8, 2011
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 60
    • rank: Grape Ape
    • posts: 1,313
    I sent a link of this post to etong87 and nilla_chelle01 via PM. Both have replied that they are looking into this.

    Scott-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pretty_sure

    pretty_sure

    [9]Aug 9, 2011
    • member since: 06/18/09
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 153

    skeeter291 wrote:
    I sent a link of this post to etong87 and nilla_chelle01 via PM. Both have replied that they are looking into this.
    Scott-


    Thank you, its gone from being diffrent everyday, its now everytime i go to my account thing. Yesterday it scared the crap outta me cuz there was a giant picture of some creepy old man as my banner lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of VConn

    VConn

    [10]Aug 17, 2011
    • member since: 08/24/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 815

    pretty_sure wrote:


    skeeter291 wrote:
    I sent a link of this post to etong87 and nilla_chelle01 via PM. Both have replied that they are looking into this.
    Scott-


    Thank you, its gone from being diffrent everyday, its now everytime i go to my account thing. Yesterday it scared the crap outta me cuz there was a giant picture of some creepy old man as my banner lol




    You're not alone, At first I thought it was just me but the problem seems to have gone viral over the site now, Someone had better fix this ASAP.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.