Forums: TV.com General User Support: Banner and Personal Photo

pretty_sure

[1]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 38

Yea, everyday when I go on my profile my banner and personal photo are changed. At first I thought someone hacked my account, and was messing with me, so i changed my password, but it continued to happen, but them today when I was review Family Guy, I saw a review by OldManKrabbs555 which was the name on my banner(and is currently) so I went to his profile, and not only have I had his banner this week, but I've also had his personal image, but at sepreat times. WHATS GOING ON!?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cartoonkid-JP

[2]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 23

The same things been happening to me

pudgebyrd722

[3]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 51
    Me too. Me avatar is supposed to be of Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) with Bazinga! under it. What's horrible is that I hate all the avatars it keeps changing to.

Element-17

[4]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 28
    I think I found something out. pudgebyrd722, your current icon is that of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I changed my icon to that exact image a few minutes ago.

It seems that when one user changes his icon, it affects one other (presumably more) users. There might be some other factors, because some active users' icons haven't been changing.

pretty_sure

[5]Jul 28, 2011

Element-17 wrote:
    I think I found something out. pudgebyrd722, your current icon is that of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I changed my icon to that exact image a few minutes ago. It seems that when one user changes his icon, it affects one other (presumably more) users. There might be some other factors, because some active users' icons haven't been changing.

That's true, it started right after I changed my banner to The Big Bang Theory, and if thats the case it probably didnt help that every time it change, i change my banner, and personal photos back to what they were

pudgebyrd722

[6]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 51
    Element-17 wrote:
    I think I found something out. pudgebyrd722, your current icon is that of Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. I changed my icon to that exact image a few minutes ago.

It seems that when one user changes his icon, it affects one other (presumably more) users. There might be some other factors, because some active users' icons haven't been changing.
    Thanks for your response, I hope TV.com does something about it soon.

teenj12

[7]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 26
    Can this PLEASE be fixed . I was suffering from this and I don't want to have to go through it again. Thanks, teen12

skeeter291

[8]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 60
    I sent a link of this post to etong87 and nilla_chelle01 via PM. Both have replied that they are looking into this.

Scott-

pretty_sure

[9]Aug 9, 2011

skeeter291 wrote:
    I sent a link of this post to etong87 and nilla_chelle01 via PM. Both have replied that they are looking into this.
    Scott-

Thank you, its gone from being diffrent everyday, its now everytime i go to my account thing. Yesterday it scared the crap outta me cuz there was a giant picture of some creepy old man as my banner lol

VConn

[10]Aug 17, 2011
    • level: 17

pretty_sure wrote:

skeeter291 wrote:
    Scott-

Thank you, its gone from being diffrent everyday, its now everytime i go to my account thing. Yesterday it scared the crap outta me cuz there was a giant picture of some creepy old man as my banner lol

You're not alone, At first I thought it was just me but the problem seems to have gone viral over the site now, Someone had better fix this ASAP.