AngelicaHolmq

[1]Jul 5, 2011
    • level: 1

Hi!

I can't log in to my account anymore. I haven't connected myaccount to facebook and I don't want to since my account on Tv.com isn't the same as on my facebook.

When I try to log in I find that the log-in-button can't be clicked on, so therefore I am unable to log in.

Please help!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AngelicaHolmq

[2]Jul 5, 2011
    • level: 1
    AngelicaHolmq wrote:

Hi!

I can't log in to my account anymore. I haven't connected myaccount to facebook and I don't want to since my account on Tv.com isn't the same as on my facebook.

When I try to log in I find that the log-in-button can't be clicked on, so therefore I am unable to log in.

Please help!

Note: the account that I'm posting this from, is not the account I want to log into. It shouldn't even be working since I disconnected it to my facebook.

chas031

[3]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 7

you're not alone. Same problem here!! I can no longer comment on any of Tim's ridiculous posts!! HELP ME!!!

meeshluv

[4]Jul 8, 2011
    • level: 25

Have you tried using different browsers? There seems to be a problem with logging in on older versions of IE. I can't log in using IE7 on my usual machine, but can log in using Firefox 3.6 on the same machine, or using IE8 on another machine.

SullenWhirlGirl

[5]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 5

I'm having the same problem, I generally use Firefox, but switched to IE to see if it was a browser issue. It's not. Still can't comment on anything ever since they added the Facebook crap. =/

Edited: I just downloaded Google Chrome. It seems I'm able to post comments now but my icon isn't showing up after the comment is posted, it's still the plain orange and white icon, yet I see my icon just fine at the top of the page next to my screen name. =/

Edited on 07/27/2011 5:28pm