Forums: TV.com General User Support: Entry I'm an editor for seems to have vanished & been replaced by another pa

meeshluv

[1]Sep 6, 2011
    • level: 25

One of the person entries I'm an editor for seems to have vanished. When I click on any of the links to it, although the correct URL appears in the browser address bar, the page that's displayed is a listing of the 100 "most popular actors". Obviously, this is totally incorrect, and I was wondering if there's some sort of general issue going off here, or if it just involves the one entry. The page in question is the entry for Kate Humble - http://www.tv.com/kate-humble/person/288353/summary.html.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Sep 6, 2011
    • level: 102
    I'm seeing it fine if you go to the page directly via your link above. Or if I click on a link on one of her guest appearances. Are you still seeing the same bad linkage?

meeshluv

[3]Sep 7, 2011
    • level: 25

Seems like it's working fine again now, and I'm indeed seeing the correct page as it should be.But, all over the weekend, and for whatever reason,it just came up with the one I described. I guess it must have been a temporary issue that has now cleared itself...