poulters

[1]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 18

Can I put my favorite list is alphabetical order

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FaithvsSam

[2]Aug 2, 2012
    • level: 19
    Yes please! It's all out of order and I can't find anything! I don't even understand the order of the list, either. It's not the most recent added, or best rated, it's just random!

drog2000

[3]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 18

Please put the favorite list back to the way it way. It totally sucks now.

Papyi

[4]Aug 24, 2012
    • level: 12
    I don't like my favourite order. For one the shows repeat
    Sometimes they goo go down to 500

Papyi

[5]Aug 24, 2012
    • level: 12
    And if you remove the item it will disappear. I mean a show can be 5 times in a list and if I remove one it will disappear completely

lucadaz

[6]Aug 26, 2012
    • level: 3

I hardly ever come on this site anymore. My favourite list hasn't been correct for months now. I used to use this site regularly but since the last "upgrade" everything has gone to ****! What used to be a great site is now nothing but ****!!!

gothceltgirl

[7]Sep 9, 2012
    • level: 13

My favorites list is all kinds of messed up. I am so frustrated with this site!Yell One of the best things about it was the easy access to my favorites. But recently it has devolved. First, some of them weren't showing up in the drop down and I had to click on the "My Favorites" to access the complete list page, then scroll throught the pages to find them. Now I look under "My Lists" and most, about 80% of my faves are missing. Then when I click on "My Favorites" to take me to that section, they're still gone, completely gone. I wanted to check the status of one of my faves and then found that I had to search for it and re-add it. But who knows if it will remain there. And the ones which are still there are all scrambled and no longer in alphabetical order. TV.com please stop making changes and "improvements" and just fix things that are wrong now and perfect the currrent layout, interface, etc. I honestly don't know if I want to continue to use this site if I can't have dependable access to my favorites. Which was always one of the best things about the site, but recently it has become an extremely frustrating nuisance. This is really irritating. What's the point if I have to re-search and re-add everything?! Please fix it.

nilla_chelle01

[8]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 55
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll ask the dev team to take a look at this.

- Michelle

sherriesim

[9]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 28
    I was really enjoying using my favorites and my watched list, all the programmes I am currently watching I have on my favs and the ended programs I have watched I archieve into my watched list..until this week

I cannot move the secret circle from my favs no matter which way I try, I've been trying for 3 days now and it's still there. The series has been axed now and I've seen and rated all the episodes so I don't need to follow it on my favs, also I cannot add it to my watched list. Does anyone know if this will be fixed soon?

nilla_chelle01

[10]Sep 27, 2012
    What happens when you try to delete The Secret Circle from your favs list? Are you able to see the [X] at the right side when you move your cursor over it?

sherriesim

[11]Oct 2, 2012
    Hi Nilla,

Yes, I see the X, I click it and the programme disappears from the listing, I check the 'My Lists' dropdown list and it's still there, so I go back to my favs list and it's back again. it's as if it's not saving for some reason. Really weird. I've lost count of the amount of times I've tried. It used to work fine and I found it really handy to keep track of all the programmes I've seen and the ones I'm still following.

nilla_chelle01

[12]Oct 3, 2012

At the very top of the page for The Secret Circle is the Favorite button. If it's blue, then the show hasn't been added to your favorites. If it's white, then it has. Is this button blue or white for you?

I also see that on your Favorites list, there's an "Unknown" show at # 5. Do you remember what show this was supposed to be?

Edited on 10/03/2012 9:05am

sherriesim

[13]Oct 4, 2012
    I've tried clicking the blue, which is how I usually added shows, but it's not working anymore, it won't take it off favs or add it to the watched list. Yes, I've also noticed the unknown show, I can't think what it could be. It's not showing on my dropdown favs, just the menu favs. I have noticed I have 45 shows on my dropdown favs, and 46 on my favs menu, so I don't think it's supposed to be there, I've deleted it a few times but it comes back.

nilla_chelle01

[14]Oct 4, 2012
    Okay, thanks for all this info. I'm sending the details about this issue to the dev team so they can take a look and fix it.

nilla_chelle01

[15]Oct 4, 2012
    So the team deleted The Secret Circle from your favorites. Please let me know if you're still having issues. Also, are you able to delete other shows from your favorites? Or was it just The Secret Circle?

sherriesim

[16]Oct 4, 2012
    Thank you so much

Yes I deleted another show from my favs list and it works fine now. I am now able to add secret circle to my watched list too. Thanks again, I know it was just something small but it was really bugging me!

nilla_chelle01

[17]Oct 5, 2012
    Good to hear! Please let me know if you see any other weirdness.