Forums: TV.com General User Support: How do you sort the Favorite Shows list?

TheOutcaste

[1]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 11

Several of the shows in the My Shows list are not listed alphabetically. This makes them hard to find. For example, Alphas is in the S section, between Sanctuary and Smallville, Blue Bloods comes after Psych, instead of being with the shows starting with B.

This is both in the drop down menu, and in the list after clicking the My Shows link. I've not found any way to sort them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ozoak

[2]Aug 16, 2011
    • level: 7

TheOutcaste wrote:

Several of the shows in the My Shows list are not listed alphabetically. This makes them hard to find. For example, Alphas is in the S section, between Sanctuary and Smallville, Blue Bloods comes after Psych, instead of being with the shows starting with B.

This is both in the drop down menu, and in the list after clicking the My Shows link. I've not found any way to sort them.

Thanks for that. Well thanks for pointing out where it is. I couldn't work out where it was in the list (and in the middle of the "S"'s certainly isn't logical in any obvious way).

Not to mention that with the screen layout it now takes 4 clicks to get to it with no quick and easy scroll through the list to find it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.