Forums: TV.com General User Support: How to watch shows on TV.com

sugarush14

[1]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 1

I thought I would be able to watch shows and catch up on missed episodes here, but I can't figure out how to watch anything. Can someone please clue me in? Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kaykeyser

[2]Apr 5, 2009

Im having the same problemb and Im rather upset. it says watch and review episodes but there is no clear location for playing or downloading a show. this site must be the anti-yourtube youtube being all videos and no forums and this being all forums and no videos. I assumed all the videos were hiden untill we became members. then I became a member and I STILL can't find videos. I mean are the "episodes" just places to put an episode when and IF some one gets around to uploading an episode? or is the link for playing the episode back hiden some place amung the text in some secret location?

the proper modle for a TV viewing web site is to do what they do on youtube or hulu, do it right. Im giving people here one week to actuly show that the website is active and read and respond to this message before I declare this website dead and too usless to recomend. stop being cool and then disapointing.

iMeiYou

[3]Apr 7, 2009
    can you only watch if you your a higher rank?

more_ncis_now

[4]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 58
    You do not need to be a higher level. You should be able to watch the videos on site if you are in America & have an up to date version of flash player.

Not every episode has a video - there are some full videos available, but not for every episode on site. The vids can be found in the "videos" tab on the shows that have them available.

More detail has been provided in the other thread that you started about this.
    Edited on 04/10/2009 4:40am