Forums: TV.com General User Support: I don't want to connect Facebook so stop asking!

antdude

[1]Apr 20, 2013
    • level: 27
    Hello.

For the last few days, TV.com keep telling me "You are not currently logged into Facebook. Do you want to log into Facebook first so you can share your action? Continue without Facebook. Connect with Facebook"

1) I don't use Facebook.
    2) How do I have it stop bugging me about Facebook?

Thank you in advance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Taccado

[2]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 19

antdude wrote:
    Hello. For the last few days, TV.com keep telling me "You are not currently logged into Facebook. Do you want to log into Facebook first so you can share your action? Continue without Facebook. Connect with Facebook" 1) I don't use Facebook. 2) How do I have it stop bugging me about Facebook? Thank you in advance.

I actually wrote a new message about this in the TV.com Ideas forum just a minute ago, before I found this message of yours. Yeah, this FB connecting message is really annoying and I hope it disappears soon.

antdude

[3]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 27
    Taccado wrote:

antdude wrote:
    Hello. For the last few days, TV.com keep telling me "You are not currently logged into Facebook. Do you want to log into Facebook first so you can share your action? Continue without Facebook. Connect with Facebook" 1) I don't use Facebook. 2) How do I have it stop bugging me about Facebook? Thank you in advance.

I actually wrote a new message about this in the TV.com Ideas forum just a minute ago, before I found this message of yours. Yeah, this FB connecting message is really annoying and I hope it disappears soon.

Now, the message is different with "Facebook Sharing -- Would you like to post your Watch History to Facebook?" that requires two votes to register! Ugh! TV.com really wants us to Facebook.