• Avatar of Strapless_Gucci

    Strapless_Gucci

    [1]Dec 19, 2005
    • member since: 10/01/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 31
    How can I insert a picture into a post? On outher websites I just added how does it work on here?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DebStitch

    DebStitch

    [2]Dec 19, 2005
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 4,802
    I believe the answer is in the "GENERAL NEWBIE Questions" thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Supermeng

    Supermeng

    [3]Dec 19, 2005
    • member since: 06/24/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,874


    Click on quote to see how I did it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Supermeng

    Supermeng

    [4]Dec 19, 2005
    • member since: 06/24/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,874
    DebStitch wrote:
    I believe the answer is in the "GENERAL NEBIE Questions" thread.

    What is a "NEBIE"? Maybe you should learn to spell before you insult people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Supermeng

    Supermeng

    [5]Dec 19, 2005
    • member since: 06/24/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,874
    Supermeng wrote:


    Click on quote to see how I did it.


    You also need to be level 2 or 3 to post pictures. Don't ask me why.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DebStitch

    DebStitch

    [6]Dec 19, 2005
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 4,802
    Supermeng wrote:
    DebStitch wrote:
    I believe the answer is in the "GENERAL NEBIE Questions" thread.

    What is a "NEBIE"? Maybe you should learn to spell before you insult people.


    I wasn't insulting you. It's just this question has been asked over and over. That is why we created the GENERAL NEWBIE Thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Strapless_Gucci

    Strapless_Gucci

    [7]Dec 22, 2005
    • member since: 10/01/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 31
    Supermeng wrote:


    Click on quote to see how I did it.


    Hey thank you for your help! even though i asked for it in the wrong place. I appreciate it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of robbie1888

    robbie1888

    [8]Dec 22, 2005
    • member since: 07/27/04
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,036
    hey strapless gucci i will be your guide
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of robbie1888

    robbie1888

    [9]Dec 22, 2005
    • member since: 07/27/04
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,036
    DebStitch wrote:
    Supermeng wrote:
    DebStitch wrote:
    I believe the answer is in the "GENERAL NEBIE Questions" thread.

    What is a "NEBIE"? Maybe you should learn to spell before you insult people.


    I wasn't insulting you. It's just this question has been asked over and over. That is why we created the GENERAL NEWBIE Thread.
    yeah and besides hes no newbie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.