Forums: TV.com General User Support: Unable to Login to Existing Account

JMeg10s

[1]Oct 1, 2011
    • level: 1

I have been a TV.com user for nearly 3 years under the username TV123456 (level 45), and as of a few days ago, I am not able to access my account. I tried logging in with my username and my email address, but neither of those worked. I clicked on the "Forgot Password" link just to make sure that I wasn't trying to log in with the wrong password, but the site tells me that it doesn't recognize the email address associated with my account. I also tried logging via the Facebook connect feature, but I repeatedly receive an error message saying that I am not able to connect via Facebook. I am 100% certain that I have the inputs correct, but nothing seems to work.

I had to set up this new account to access the site at all. I sent an email to the TV.com support staff yesterday but haven't received a response yet. Has anyone else experienced this problem with their account essentially disappearing? I can view the profile for my account (http://www.tv.com/users/TV123456/profile.php) but have no way of logging in. Does anyone have suggestions about what I should do to avoid losing my editor position for the 13 shows that I edit? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

TV123456

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

etong87

[2]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 38

Thanks for the note JMeg10s - we areaddressingthis issue right now. Please feel free to PM me with any further questions. Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.