Forums: TV.com Ideas: "I've watched this" button constantly wants me to connect with Faceboo

Taccado

[1]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 19

As a result of clicking the "I've watched this" button on show pages, a message appears: "You are not currently logged into Facebook. Do you want to log into Facebook first so you can share your action?"

It is really annoying so we need a way to turn this off permanently. If one wants to connect to FB later on, after one has chosen to turn off the message permanently, maybe this could be done somewhere on the profile page.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[2]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 76
    I have to agree that this is becoming annoying. If I'm not logged into Facebook, I don't need a reminder. There should be a way to turn this off.

Hutchy_TVSeries

[3]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 10
    Yes please give us the option

antdude

[4]Apr 25, 2013
    • level: 27
    Ditto! I complained about it in http://www.tv.com/tv-com-general-user-support/i-dont-want-to-connect-facebook-so-stop-asking/topic/15904-3364433/msgs.html ... Ugh.

veleek1

[6]Jul 7, 2013
    • level: 1

I connected my Facebook to try and get rid of that popup, but now it just ask me if I want to post every single thing that I watch. So now, I have to click watch, then click no, then click watch again.

Very annoying, please fix this!

mrdivot

[7]Sep 19, 2013
    • level: 59

I totally agree that this is as annoying as hell. I don't use facebook, twitter or any other social media. Instead of clicking just once like in the past, it now requires three clicks. This is NOT an improvement! I don't always mark shows watched as soon as I watch them and sometimes will watch an entire season beforehand. To have to deal with three clicks a show 20 or 30 times in a row is a huge pain in the ass. Please fix this!