Forums: TV.com Ideas: Request: Make it even clearer what is being reviewed (a show, vs. an episode)

Katerine_M

[1]Nov 12, 2013
    • level: 8
    Hi,
    I was looking at the Grimm main show page just now, and was struck by just how many ratings/reviews on that page are actually just for the latest episode, not the series as a whole.

There were a LOT of them. A lot. Far more than you would think if it were just a couple of people not paying attention to where they were. And they throw off the show's rankings. A lot.

I imagine this is probably true for most shows, and I just noticed it in Grimm because that's the only show page that I've looked at reviews for, recently. So I was thinking... while *I* can clearly see where one should go if they want to review a particular episode, apparently it could be made clearer for others?

Perhaps, on the show review page, have it say in big letters that this section is for reviewing the series as a whole, and that, to review a particular episode, go to the "Episodes" section of the page and click the link for the episode you want to review. Just a little extra something to pop out at people and make it clear just what they're reviewing?

Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnieSez

[2]Dec 22, 2013
    • level: 1

Unable to post in fan reviews in re NCIS

as there is no box shown to post into

sorry to be here addressing this but have been all over the site repeatedly

and find NO way to get some site authority to look at this

Where is the box for posting on NCIS fan reviews?
    been all over it several times
    NO box to speak

jaheen100

[3]Jan 3, 2014
    • level: 1
    I agree with You, It should be cleared that what is making? Because that is a bid difference between a show and episode.