Forums: TV.com Ideas: The Similar Show Finder

xcstormerlife

[1]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    I am not entirely sure if this is the right spot for this but it seems close enough. I remember the site used to have a similar show option when you were looking at shows. This option was back on the old site design. I was wondering if that option was still around because I cannot find it. If not could you please bring it back. I found a lot of good shows from that feature. For those that dont remember or know what I am talking about, When you were on the main page for a perticular TV show along the top where all the different section buttons were for that show like, episode list, reviews, etc there was one for similar show and it would then display a list of shows that viewers had voted on to be in some way similar to the perticular show were you looking at. Could someone tell me where that feature is now on this site if it is still here if not could you please bring it back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

more_ncis_now

[2]Dec 11, 2008
    • level: 58
    Hey xcstormerlife, It's still there, just on the left now rather than the right. It's in a section called "related" which is between the summary & latest news sections.

bowling255

[3]Dec 11, 2008
    • level: 66
    On the left hand side of the main show page there is a section called related.