Forums: TV.com Ideas: TV.com spreading to the EU

provencrt

[1]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 17

Hello everyone

I live in Europe and am a complete TV junkie. I come to TV.com several times a day.

I have been thinking that tv.com should branch out into Europe as well.

You could create a TV.EU, which could be fun and interesting, choosing countries within the European Union, and represent their TV shows and actors,cash etc...

It would be interesting, and of course should stay in English, i know that most UK shows are included, but other countries are not represented, it would make for a larger TV network, with new content...

I know several people at my university who thought that this was a good idea, so i just went with it.

If anyone wants to discuss please post or send me a message, i will be glad to discuss such things.

Faithfully TV.com user

Crt

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danbambridge

[2]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 89
    There is already a dedicated UK version of the site and also an Australian version as well. Other countries would demand a fair amount of resources which tv.com may not be interested in pursuing.

provencrt

[3]Oct 6, 2010
    • level: 17

Thank you very much for your post, and input, i just though it would have been cool. But if not, shame and maybe sometime in the future.

Much appreciated

Regards. Crt