Forums: TV.com Technical Support Board: Current Episodes for the Soaps

slimroz3

[1]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 12

Why isn't the current episodes posted on the Young and the Restless soap feed? We fellow fans of the soaps are getting quite annoyed waiting to view the current episodes for y&r and B&B! We are still waiting for Friday's (7-20-12) episode to be posted and here it is Monday (7-23-12) ...which btw, isn't posted either! Can someone please update the episodes each day like it's supposed to be done? Thank you.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nilla_chelle01

[2]Jul 25, 2012
    • level: 55
    TV.com checks CBS.com for the newest episodes of soaps first and then updates the site automatically. If you want to watch these episodes as soon as they appear online, it's probably best if you go to CBS.com.

slimroz3

[3]Aug 9, 2012

thanks, but you're (tv.com) losing a lot of loyal soap viewers and posters. i came here just to avoid going to cbs.com, because i didn't want to put my f/b account out there, but i guess there's no getting around it now. i like to be current when i watch my soaps each day.

anyway, if there is anything you could do to expedite the solution, it would be deeply appreciated!

Sincerely,

slimroz3

slimroz3

[4]Aug 19, 2012

Really, tech dept.? ...Are you really trying to lose your only and last loyal fans of the soaps for this site? ... because that's what's happening! We haven't seen a video for the Y&R or B&B soaps since Monday 8/13. What is the hold up? Are you guys redesigning, or upgrading the site again? Please bring back the videos, before you lose us for good.... or is that your goal? ...to lose the only loyal soap fans that you have left on this site.... I will be sad to go, but that is what it's coming down to....

Please help as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

slimroz3

slimroz3

[5]Sep 2, 2012

OKAY TV.COM , WHERE IS FRIDAY"S (8/31/12) EPISODE FOR THE Y&R SOAP OPERA? ...AND B&B... YOU'RE 2 DAYS BEHIND NOW.... UGH......

slimroz3

[6]Sep 17, 2012

Okay, still waiting for an update with the soaps AGAIN! Can you PLEASE update the soap episodes for Y&R and B&B! It is now Monday 9/17 and the soaps are still 2 days behind since last week! Fix it please!!!! Thank you!!

slimroz3

Edited on 09/17/2012 5:03am