Forums: TV.com Technical Support Board: Facebook Publishing Bug

BluArtistEyes

[1]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 5

I can't get my account to work correct anymore, I don't know what's going on, but I click on facebook publishing and it goes on & I even got it to stay on by clicking the drop down again, yet nothing is publishing to facebook anymore and when I log out & back in it keeps defaulting to off & I have never turned this feature off in the first place. If I have something I don't want published I used privacy settings in fa

If this is in the wrong spot please advise me where to report this issue, don't just del my post, if you do that I will just con tinue to post in the wrong place, because I do not understand where to report these issues. Your website is the most complicated place to navigate & your moderators are retarded they del things without even telling anyone why or where it should be being posted.

Also there was an off & on bug I noticed before this issue where I would have to log out & log back in to refresh the link to my facebook so facebook publishing would work correctly there is one I deleted from my watch history on tv.com and it would not let me add it back as watched the button still greyed out says watched even tough it's not in my watch history. Please fix this issue as well & the other related issue where it does not keep link between facebook & tv.com account. Also adding a manual add button for facebook activity for when there is a problem with publishing would be extremely helpful. thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BluArtistEyes

[2]Apr 19, 2013

Thank you for finally fixing this issue, my account is working now & I did not even have to turn back on facebook publishing it was on again (like it should be, since I never turned it off to begin with) when I looked to do the test and it published my watch history to facebook when I clicked on an episode I watched today. Also so far I have not got that annoying message about it failing to link up with my facebook account that I was getting all the time, making me have to log out & back in before this bigger issue came along. I hope that was cleared up with this bug fix too & I don't expect to see it, but I will report it right away if it comes back.

BluArtistEyes

[3]Apr 20, 2013
    "You are not currently logged into Facebook
    Do you want to log into Facebook first so you can share your action?
    Continue without Facebook
    Connect with Facebook"

bug is back again, I signed up with my facebook account & I am currently logged in both on tv.com & facebook.com in another tab, so this should not be happening at all.