Forums: TV.com Technical Support Board: i cant access any shows while i'm logged on...

orgazmatron666

[1]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 14

Hi

I had problems before the change (ie couldnt link to the top stories) error 500

but now i cant access any shows while i'm logged on... same error

should i just forget about tv.com ??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Taccado

[2]Dec 18, 2011
    • level: 19
    An Error 500 is not the users fault, but an unspecified problem at the server end. Those who take care of the servers should fix it. I do not represent this site, I'm just a member, but I only want to say that error 500 situations usually pass by when you wait a while. After the layout change I've had several error 500 messages too, especially at a certain time of the day, but they have passed after I've waited a while.

Sometimes after major system changes, it takes time before everything goes back to normal. Maybe you should just wait some time and see if the problem persists. In my experience, some problems can last quite a while on this site, but despite this, I haven't given up on it yet.

orgazmatron666

[3]Dec 18, 2011

The problem is still there... I cant access any shows or any articles on the main page while i'm logged in. If I logoff everything works fine.... I have tried on 2 different computers and through multiple browser with no effect... like I said the article thing has been going on for months now and the shows since the new site...

I posted something about the articles a few months ago and a lot of ppeople had the same prob.. they sais they were worling on it but....

orgazmatron666

[4]Dec 18, 2011
    precision : i cant access any show through the main page, through my favorites nor any other way.

Foxilicious

[5]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 3
    Have been getting these errors the exact moment the new layout was introduced. This is the only site I know that has up to date info about my favourite shows, guess I'll have to start looking for something new.

orgazmatron666

[6]Jan 10, 2012

Does anybody from the technical staff read these posts ? is the forum only a way to make us vent our frustrations on technical issues ?

What is the good in subscibing to this site if the only thing I can do when I'm logged on is write in the foreum about my tech issues and they are unanswered... havin these probs since May

*this close to giving up*

Edited on 01/10/2012 10:19pm

bedoo222

[7]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 20
    orgazmatron666 wrote:

The problem is still there... I cant access any shows or any articles on the main page while i'm logged in. If I logoff everything works fine.... I have tried on 2 different computers and through multiple browser with no effect... like I said the article thing has been going on for months now and the shows since the new site...

I posted something about the articles a few months ago and a lot of ppeople had the same prob.. they sais they were worling on it but....

I have exactly the same problem since two months ago!! And it persists.

nilla_chelle01

[8]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 55
    We're looking into this issue. Thanks for reporting.

Troria

[9]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 5

I have the same problem, canĀ“t access any shows at all and have not been able to for several weeks.