Forums: TV.com Technical Support Board: MLP:FiM Episodes Showing Up in the Wrong Season

pwn312

[1]Jan 22, 2012
    • level: 20
    I'm the editor for "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" (MLP:FiM). A couple of days ago, duplicate season one episode pages for episode 1 ("Friendship is Magic, part 1"), episode 2 ("Friendship is Magic, part 2"), and episode 18 ("The Show Stoppers") popped up. Each of the new episode pages featured the ability to be watched online, while the old ones did not. I think they my have popped up because of the difference between the titles we used to have for those episodes and the ones commonly used elsewhere. For the first two episodes, we were using the titles supplied by the Hasbro viewing guide, "Mare in the Moon" and "Elements of Harmony", instead of those seen in the show, and the eighteenth episode, "The Show Stoppers", was titled "Show Stoppers" by mistake.

So, I fixed the titles of the previously existing episodes to be identical to the ones featured in their respective episodes. I then took the new episodes and changed their info so they would act as placeholders for future season two episodes: 18, 19, and 20, respectively. (New information for episode 18, "A Friend in Deed", was just released, but episode 19 and 20 are still titled "TBA" for now.)

Here is my problem. Even though I changed the info for the duplicate season one episodes to placeholder season two episodes, the guide still places them in season one with date and episode number information identical to season one episodes 1, 2, and 18. The proper information can be found when editing each episode's summary, but it will not show up on the guide.
    Edited on 01/22/2012 5:32pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nilla_chelle01

[2]Jan 23, 2012
    • level: 55
    I'll get this guide on the fix-it list. Thanks for reporting your issue.

pwn312

[6]Feb 3, 2012
    Thanks! It seems that the episodes are in the right place now, but their air dates are still off. The "Edit Summary" page still has the proper information, but it still isn't showing up on the guide.
    Edited on 02/03/2012 7:08pm

nilla_chelle01

[7]Feb 6, 2012
    • level: 55
    Trying to get episode edits to "stick" is an issue we're currently working on. Please see the latest site blog for details.

pwn312

[8]Feb 7, 2012
    Alright. Thanks for your response!